Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-09-2020, 09:27 PM
2K5Gx2km

n/a posts

Advertisements

I'll start it off: Let's get some positive perspective going here given that there are 700,000+ police officers in the US and the vast majority never have any issues of abuse or misconduct - most will never have recordings or stories about them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AitUFBNq5U
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-09-2020, 09:32 PM

16,072 posts, read 6,843,318 times
Thankyou for posting positive messages.
God Bless Our Police Officers who risk their Lives
everyday so that we may feel safe in our homes and on our streets.

If you see a cop tell him thank you for your service.
Show them your appreciation.
If you see a cop in the store buy him a cup of coffee, or breakfast or lunch.
I do and it feels great doing for someone who has always done for the community at large.

Old 06-09-2020, 09:41 PM

2,258 posts, read 1,137,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Retired View Post
God Bless Our Police Officers who risk their Lives
everyday so that we may feel safe in our homes and on our streets.

If you see a cop tell him thank you for your service.
Show them your appreciation.
If you see a cop in the store buy him a cup of coffee, or breakfast or lunch.
I do and it feels great doing for someone who has always done for the community at large.
Thats right, make sure to keep blindly worshiping bad cops. Keep telling them you support them so they will let you charm them out of summonsing you for violating laws.

You want to be part of the cop gang and Keep kissing their feet and letting them take your dignity so they will keep you from seeing the wretched brown people.

Were trying to hold cops to the law, but you want to allow them the "discretion" to kill people once in a while and violate the law and peoples constitutional rights, so you can break laws without going to court.

Go ahead and wink at that cop because he let you go home without a DWI charge.

We see you.

You dont see good videos about cops because YOURE NOT SUPPOSED TO. They are supposed to do their jobs without cracking people over the head. Not getting accolades for doing what theyre getting paid to do.

Old 06-09-2020, 09:45 PM
2K5Gx2km

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Hemi View Post
Thats right, make sure to keep blindly worshiping bad cops. Keep telling them you support them so they will let you charm them out of summonsing you for violating laws.

You want to be part of the cop gang and Keep kissing their feet and letting them take your dignity so they will keep you from seeing the wretched brown people.

Were trying to hold cops to the law, but you want to allow them the "discretion" to kill people once in a while and violate the law and peoples constitutional rights, so you can break laws.

Go ahead and wink at that cop because he let you go home without a DWI charge.

We see you.

Three posts in you could not help yourself. A diminished soul for sure! How is thanking someone for their good service worshiping bad cops. That's the most idiotic reasoning. Go away if you can't participate in the purpose of this thread.

Old 06-09-2020, 09:46 PM

8,518 posts, read 3,755,476 times
I knew this thread was going to be short.

Old 06-09-2020, 09:54 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,532,193 times
I would like to thank all of the LEOs who didn't give me a ticket because I'm cute

Old 06-09-2020, 10:02 PM

32,068 posts, read 15,058,461 times
The majority of the police are good cops. In my community, our police force is wonderful. They do so many positive things. You can spend a morning with them drinking coffee which is of course prearranged. But how great is that. They do so many other things for us. They have to get involved in the community that they patrol.

Old 06-09-2020, 10:05 PM
2K5Gx2km

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
The majority of the police are good cops. In my community, our police force is wonderful. They do so many positive things. You can spend a morning with them drinking coffee which is of course prearranged. But how great is that. They do so many other things for us. They have to get involved in the community that they patrol.

That should be mandatory as part of the job on some level per month.

Old 06-09-2020, 10:23 PM

2,258 posts, read 1,137,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiloh1 View Post
That should be mandatory as part of the job on some level per month.
See I can agree with you there.

Officer Norman in Oklahoma used to make videos of how he interacted in the low income community he policed. He was hanging with kids and their grandparents, playing ball with the teens....and For some reason the commissioner made him stop making the videos.

Old 06-09-2020, 11:35 PM
2K5Gx2km

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Hemi View Post
See I can agree with you there.

Officer Norman in Oklahoma used to make videos of how he interacted in the low income community he policed. He was hanging with kids and their grandparents, playing ball with the teens....and For some reason the commissioner made him stop making the videos.

Yeah, Cops need to be seen as part of the community with interest and concern not just another gang in the hood.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies