Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-14-2020, 06:38 PM

24,597 posts, read 9,437,319 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galvatron99 View Post
I couldn't believe it, so I did some digging, and sure enough it is true. -
Why couldn’t you believe it? Do you think the average person resists arrest and uses fake $20 bills while high on drugs? No, so ofcourse his past was also true. Mr. Floyd also stared in a few adult films.

What happened to Floyd was illegal, tragic, and wrong. But good ol’ George Floyd wasn’t an angel. He just happened to meet a person who was more evil than he was, at the time.

Old 06-14-2020, 07:00 PM

18,058 posts, read 10,335,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
Why couldn’t you believe it? Do you think the average person resists arrest and uses fake $20 bills while high on drugs? Mr. Floyd also stared in a few adult films.

What happen to Floyd was illegal, tragic, and wrong. But good ol’ George Floyd wasn’t an angel. He just happened to meet a person who was more evil than he was, at the time.
Give you the challenge again Rocko. Cite the arrests of Floyd during his MN residence.

If you can't ( and you can't) It simply shows that Floyd was successfully turning a new leaf in MN. And it should have been easily discovered if he was pushing phony bills. The simple possession of a single forged $20 proves nothing.

Old 06-14-2020, 08:39 PM

1,378 posts, read 736,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbythegreat View Post
Doesn't matter, still shouldn't have been murdered.
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
agreed. shouldn't have been murdered, and also shouldn't have been made a virtual saint by the woke left.
I disagree, if someone had done that to a family member of mine then I would definitely would want to defend myself with any means necessary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by james112 View Post
Snopes did a full research on this and found nothing in the police report suggested she was pregnant. Police report did say that Floyd "placed a pistol against the complainant’s abdomen". That woman was Aracely Henriquez.
https://www.snopes.com/news/2020/06/...iminal-record/

Has Aracely Henriquez spoken to the press recently? Where is she?
Ive never heard of that website and why would they lie about it?

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...r-struggled-d/

https://www.mbs.news/en/2020/06/geor...s-abdomen.html

https://thefederalist.com/2020/06/04...not-my-martyr/

Old 06-15-2020, 02:49 AM

9,049 posts, read 3,520,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
Give you the challenge again Rocko. Cite the arrests of Floyd during his MN residence.

If you can't ( and you can't) It simply shows that Floyd was successfully turning a new leaf in MN. And it should have been easily discovered if he was pushing phony bills. The simple possession of a single forged $20 proves nothing.
You seem to be laboring under the impression that all criminals are arrested.

He clearly wasn't turning a new leaf and the inevitable clash with the law came after stealing while high on a cocktail of illicit substances. Unfortunately for him, he got a bad cop. He didn't deserve to be murdered.

Old 06-15-2020, 05:42 AM

12,953 posts, read 13,665,225 times
Why is it every time the police kill an unarmed black man they immediately go with the, "he was big black a bad dude" line to justify the killing? I thought it was part of the job description to deal with bad dudes. What happened to the culture of ,we always get our man, the perp walk, get the collar, bring him in, bring him to justice? Now it's if he resist just shoot him. We don't need cops if we want them dead or alive do we? Just hang up posters and $500.00 rewards. Who told these panty waist cops that it would be as easy as snatching boys out of sunday school.

Old 06-15-2020, 05:53 AM

19,220 posts, read 17,075,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galvatron99 View Post
You can google 2007 George Floyd pregnant and come up with a ton of results..why would people make this up? And i don't care about anyone else, we are talking about George Floyd here. Stay on topic please.
Wrong answer! You posted the link to the article and as I said the statement is false. It is not my place to scrape the bottom of the Internet Barrel to look for articles that support your statement.

"Why would people make this up?" is this your first day on the internet or are you one of those who believe everything that is posted is accurate and factual?

Old 06-16-2020, 06:34 AM

1,378 posts, read 736,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by james112 View Post
Snopes did a full research on this and found nothing in the police report suggested she was pregnant. Police report did say that Floyd "placed a pistol against the complainant’s abdomen". That woman was Aracely Henriquez.
https://www.snopes.com/news/2020/06/...iminal-record/

Has Aracely Henriquez spoken to the press recently? Where is she?
I did some research on Snopes, and they are not a legit organization, in fact they are run by a husband and wife team from up north so I would take what they say with a grain of salt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
I want the pregnant lady to SUE the estate of George Floyd and Family.
I do too, that would be awesome! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABQConvict View Post
Two signs someone is a racist and/or has kooky ideas about race:

1. They think that Hispanics are crazy to protest police brutality because George Floyd once pulled a gun on a Hispanic woman.

Most people do not conflate an action of an individual with everyone of the same race, then come to the conclusion that anyone of the race of the perpetrator should accept police brutality and summary execution by police officers.

2. That if a black person pulls a gun on a person of another race, he is doing it as an expression of hatred for people of the other race. Sometimes, criminal scum are just criminal scum.

Not everything is part of the lead up to a race war. Non-racists seem to take that for granted, but for racists, everything is about race hatred.
I really don't care what you call me, if trying to prevent a group from marching for a guy that I believe that they shouldn't be marching for is racist, then so be it. I am against police brutality, but I think they should sit this one out. As for your number 2, tell that to black people, anytime someone white does something to them, they instantly holler racist!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGAalot View Post
Well if I saw a person put a gun on a pregnant lady's stomach I'd gladly kill the guy instantly. So I applaud that cop for killing George. Better late than never
Exactly! I would too!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies