Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-11-2020, 02:59 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,727,877 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
The gullible are the ones that find one thing and immediately accept it as fact without doing any vetting or looking for similar stories from many other reliable sources.

Nurse Erin apparently has an agenda. Here is the rebuttal from a doctor. I highly recommend watching at least the first part of it so some of you can learn how to dissect truth from bull****:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPqfY2F2KR8
Here's the thing: You have no proof that she's making it up. I also consider all of the testimonies made by multiple doctors and nurses. Even a Rep in our government, who is also a doctor, was telling us some of the same things this lady is telling us in the video.

It has been said, by many, many times, that hospitals were getting funding for every Covid patient/death that they had.

Maybe in 50 years, it will all come out, like we find out so many things decades later that people said weren't true.

As I said, I'd love for all of them to testify in front of our politicians, but I don't think it will happen because this was turned into some kind of political weapon against Trump - that's how absurd things got, and still are.

The WHO, CDC, Fausi, et al kept changing their stories.

We have anecdotal evidence, on social media, right on this forum, from people who knew someone who died that had nothing at all to do with this virus, or anything close to it, but were listed as "covid" deaths.

It's not the first time people have been killed for money or power, and if what all of these nurses, doctors, and every day people with experiences say is true, then it won't be the last.

I'd rather this not be true. How evil if it were true? It's a pretty deep level of evil - but at this point, I don't think those who should be telling the truth are telling the truth.

Old 06-11-2020, 03:25 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,602,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Here's the thing: You have no proof that she's making it up. I also consider all of the testimonies made by multiple doctors and nurses. Even a Rep in our government, who is also a doctor, was telling us some of the same things this lady is telling us in the video.

It has been said, by many, many times, that hospitals were getting funding for every Covid patient/death that they had.

Maybe in 50 years, it will all come out, like we find out so many things decades later that people said weren't true.

As I said, I'd love for all of them to testify in front of our politicians, but I don't think it will happen because this was turned into some kind of political weapon against Trump - that's how absurd things got, and still are.

The WHO, CDC, Fausi, et al kept changing their stories.

We have anecdotal evidence, on social media, right on this forum, from people who knew someone who died that had nothing at all to do with this virus, or anything close to it, but were listed as "covid" deaths.

It's not the first time people have been killed for money or power, and if what all of these nurses, doctors, and every day people with experiences say is true, then it won't be the last.

I'd rather this not be true. How evil if it were true? It's a pretty deep level of evil - but at this point, I don't think those who should be telling the truth are telling the truth.
I don't have any proof she's making it up - just like nobody has proof that she's not making it up.

Hospitals WERE getting money for each Covid-19 patient and even more if they were on a ventilator. I checked that and found it to be true.

I'm also not sure that this whole crisis wasn't overplayed for political purposes. I loathe Trump, but I think he's an even bigger imbecile for trusting Fauci. We went from an impeachment that went nowhere, to Covid-19, which conveniently didn't matter once rioting and looting started with bricks mysteriously showing up out of nowhere, back to Covid-19. And I'm betting there will be crisis after crisis until the election. Even beyond that if Trump wins again.

But I can't state that as fact because I have no evidence. See what I mean?

Now, does that mean each doctor in every hospital was lying? No. But if your hospital is closed for routine testing and non-life threatening procedures and surgeries and you're losing money because of it, it becomes enticing to lower the bar on what you call Covid-19 patients. And that's a problem to me.

I do not trust our government, Fauci, WHO, or the CDC and I'm not sure doctors and hospitals were handling each patient the way they should have. However, this woman is not the most credible in my mind, so unless people can post other sources of legitimate people saying the same thing, I'm unwilling to buy into it based on one video.

Old 06-11-2020, 03:39 PM

6,343 posts, read 2,893,854 times
Quote:
Do an online search for the nurse, Erin Marie Olszewski. I don't think this is legit.
She looks like a killer herself. This story says she supported a family that was refusing to give their son life saving treatment:

https://www.fox13news.com/news/nurse...ical-treatment

Old 06-11-2020, 06:31 PM

Quote:
I don't have any proof she's making it up - just like nobody has proof that she's not making it up.

Hospitals WERE getting money for each Covid-19 patient and even more if they were on a ventilator. I checked that and found it to be true.

I'm also not sure that this whole crisis wasn't overplayed for political purposes. I loathe Trump, but I think he's an even bigger imbecile for trusting Fauci. We went from an impeachment that went nowhere, to Covid-19, which conveniently didn't matter once rioting and looting started with bricks mysteriously showing up out of nowhere, back to Covid-19. And I'm betting there will be crisis after crisis until the election. Even beyond that if Trump wins again.

But I can't state that as fact because I have no evidence. See what I mean?

Now, does that mean each doctor in every hospital was lying? No. But if your hospital is closed for routine testing and non-life threatening procedures and surgeries and you're losing money because of it, it becomes enticing to lower the bar on what you call Covid-19 patients. And that's a problem to me.

I do not trust our government, Fauci, WHO, or the CDC and I'm not sure doctors and hospitals were handling each patient the way they should have. However, this woman is not the most credible in my mind, so unless people can post other sources of legitimate people saying the same thing, I'm unwilling to buy into it based on one video.
Well. I just now finished the video after I got back from working.

I don't think one can sum this up in 3 minutes, like someone requested earlier. And any summary would not do any of it justice. She has recordings of her conversations with doctors - their voice, her voice. She has recordings of them in the flesh.

The video creator provides news clips that show the drug that Trump touted, was indeed working on patients in the very early stages. He also provides other evidence that some of the things she said is, indeed, fact.

He also grilled her pretty hard, getting her to explain things, specifically.

I would trust the multiple doctors and nurses who have come out and spoken up before I would ever trust any chowder head in government, or big pharma, or the entire industry that would fund hospitals for every Covid death, and every ventilator use.

That is ripe for abuse - and real people suffer for it. That's beyond sick. It's evil.

I think there's a lot more to this story than we know, and will ever know. And I realize that it's not easy for some people to accept that yes, many times in history, money and power have been the cause of the deaths of millions.

Was it this time, as well? I wish they would band together and tell the world.

One thing that cannot be debated is that NY allowed residents, students, to participate in the care of these patients. Mistakes are going to happen. And they did. That was a news story that they were allowing students and residents to help out. Students? Residents with zero experience, brand new to it all, throw them in this crazy den and expect them to get everything right? A lot of room for error to kill, and according to this nurse, it did.

They all need to get together, gather their evidence, and bring it out for everyone to see. They may lose a lot in the process, but if what they say is true, we need to know, without a doubt. Even those who want to dismiss these claims without watching, it affects them, as well, if all of these doctors and nurses are telling the truth.

Old 06-11-2020, 06:45 PM

12,350 posts, read 9,716,580 times
It didn't take long for Erin to get positive national media attention for her courageous work. She was a guest on Tucker Carlson's show tonight. This was great to see.

Old 06-11-2020, 06:47 PM

Also, I just found out that the YouTuber in the OP's link copied this video from the original site.

The original is here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIDs...ature=youtu.be

The reason I point that out is because in the description of the original video, you will find several links to their series called: "Perspectives on the Pandemic". They have 9 episodes, with this nurse being the 9th.

I'm going to watch the other 8, and see what those are all about.

Old 06-11-2020, 06:49 PM

20,834 posts, read 17,098,118 times
This RN is courageous.

Old 06-11-2020, 06:55 PM

20,834 posts, read 17,098,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mascoma View Post
She looks like a killer herself. This story says she supported a family that was refusing to give their son life saving treatment:
You will end up eating those words. There are tons of doctors (and) nurses here who really don't like that kind of stupid inane observation....what do you do for a living.,...click keys?

Old 06-11-2020, 07:27 PM

20,955 posts, read 5,544,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
That's a deal breaker for me. Any medical professional who is an anti-vaxxer has zero credibility as far as I'm concerned (would you listen to a geologist who is a flat earther?). I'm out.

Bye.

Old 06-11-2020, 07:29 PM

20,955 posts, read 5,544,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Also, I just found out that the YouTuber in the OP's link copied this video from the original site.

The original is here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIDs...ature=youtu.be

The reason I point that out is because in the description of the original video, you will find several links to their series called: "Perspectives on the Pandemic". They have 9 episodes, with this nurse being the 9th.

I'm going to watch the other 8, and see what those are all about.

I went to look for this series on YT some time ago and couldn't find it. I'd love to see the whole series.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies