Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-19-2020, 09:43 AM

19,609 posts, read 12,206,783 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camo_Butterfly View Post
White people need to: "cap their salaries at $45,000 and give the rest to natives and minorities"

"I made the mistake of having white friends"

https://streamable.com/4tmd40

Well, it seems the BLM movement and these protests are quickly turning into an anti-white movement. They don't seem to like their 'white liberal allies' very much.

EDIT: youtube link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6xGTBH6nrk
At least he's being honest about what they really want.

It would have to be whites being brought down and minorities being brought up, and since affirmative action and other programs aren't doing it fast enough or punishing whites badly enough, just appropriate assets directly from white individuals and give it to minorities.

Pretty simple.

Old 06-19-2020, 09:45 AM

16,555 posts, read 10,607,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkingOutsideTheBox View Post
I know but I want to know if I made a case being that we share the same name despite being unrelated ethnically, if there was a chance I could win.
Worth a try. Anything that'll hoist the race-obsessed liberals on their own petard is A-OK in my book!

Old 06-19-2020, 09:52 AM

18,158 posts, read 15,616,786 times
Quote:
I am a full blooded Indian and don’t qualify for any of the reservations, tax breaks, quotas, or government goods that The Bureau of Indian Affairs has granted. Can I sue for same rights as the indigenous tribes based on being Indian?
You're full blooded Indian and dont qualify? Sooo...what tribe? Hell I know people getting benefits who are just 1/8th. Or am I misunderstanding and you are Indian as from India?

I dont use the "Native" term and neither does any Paiute, Shoshone or Washoe Indian I know. Those are the tribes here and the ones I've spent a great deal of time with. The answer to your question is rather rhetorical dontcha think?

The "Native American" thing is something the Indians I know well disdain. They've been "Indians" all their lives and are quite content to remain so. If they wanna get any deeper they go by their tribal name.

Old 06-19-2020, 09:55 AM

2,540 posts, read 1,032,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
You're full blooded Indian and dont qualify? Sooo...what tribe? Hell I know people getting benefits who are just 1/8th. Or am I misunderstanding and you are Indian as from India?

I dont use the "Native" term and neither does any Paiute, Shoshone or Washoe Indian I know. Those are the tribes here and the ones I've spent a great deal of time with. The answer to your question is rather rhetorical dontcha think?

The "Native American" thing is something the Indians I know well disdain. They've been "Indians" all their lives and are quite content to remain so. If they wanna get any deeper they go by their tribal name.
Yep: my parents are from India and immigrated to the U.S in 1979 and I was born in Pennsylvania, raised in California and suffered the confusion of Columbus’s boo-boo as a result. If they call themselves Indians, I want the same rights as them.

Old 06-19-2020, 10:18 AM

32,816 posts, read 19,471,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
We'll have to agree to disagree, there. If that were true, we'd be hearing this sort of stuff from the majority of people involved in the movement, not just some one-off nutter.
but its these very loud "one-off nutters" that are making the most noise

its the one-off'rs that are saying that black criminals are more important than cops doing their jobs to protect the majority

its the one-off'rs that are saying that all cops are crap and we need NO law enforcement

its the one-off'rs that are saying that non-whites are more important than whites, and whites should have a pay cap of 45k

its the one-off'rs that are saying that all criminals should be released from prison

its the one-off'rs that are saying that illegals are more important than citizens or people who come here legally

its the one-off'rs, and in this case, the LEADER of the Seattle protest (according to the OP) that are saying , and very loudly these things

Old 06-19-2020, 10:30 AM

20,326 posts, read 19,909,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camo_Butterfly View Post
White people need to: "cap their salaries at $45,000 and give the rest to natives and minorities"

"I made the mistake of having white friends"

https://streamable.com/4tmd40

Well, it seems the BLM movement and these protests are quickly turning into an anti-white movement. They don't seem to like their 'white liberal allies' very much.

EDIT: youtube link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6xGTBH6nrk
I guess not enough whiteys ponied up the 10 bucks they were asked to give a black skinned person.

Old 06-19-2020, 11:30 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,368,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
but its these very loud "one-off nutters" that are making the most noise

its the one-off'rs that are saying that black criminals are more important than cops doing their jobs to protect the majority

its the one-off'rs that are saying that all cops are crap and we need NO law enforcement

its the one-off'rs that are saying that non-whites are more important than whites, and whites should have a pay cap of 45k

its the one-off'rs that are saying that all criminals should be released from prison

its the one-off'rs that are saying that illegals are more important than citizens or people who come here legally

its the one-off'rs, and in this case, the LEADER of the Seattle protest (according to the OP) that are saying , and very loudly these things

Are you trying to make my point for me? You're doing a really good job of it.

Yes, the VAST majority of looney ideas being put forward are coming from the fringe. I'm pleased you recognize it.

As for the "leader" of the protest - if you don't think the wingnuts in "CHAZ" are not the fringiest of the fringe, you need to have another look.

Old 06-19-2020, 11:44 AM

15,064 posts, read 6,167,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post

Makes it interesting when there are Indians from India. I have both heritages but use Indian for my heritage from India and Amerindian/First Nations for my heritage from the Americas. (My Amerindian heritage is not from the U.S.). It's interesting that indigenous people here in the U.S. cleave to Indian but guess its understandable. Native American is problematic as well.

Quote:
Yep: my parents are from India and immigrated to the U.S in 1979 and I was born in Pennsylvania, raised in California and suffered the confusion of Columbus’s boo-boo as a result. If they call themselves Indians, I want the same rights as them.
How disingenuous.

Old 06-19-2020, 11:57 AM

32,816 posts, read 19,471,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
Are you trying to make my point for me? You're doing a really good job of it.

Yes, the VAST majority of looney ideas being put forward are coming from the fringe. I'm pleased you recognize it.

As for the "leader" of the protest - if you don't think the wingnuts in "CHAZ" are not the fringiest of the fringe, you need to have another look.
the point I am making is they (the few) are the loudest of the bunch, and when the loudest few make all the noise, they become the majority or the spokespersons for the ENTIRE movement..

they (the few) make the movement, NOT appealing to the rest of the US and the world

because of these 'few' you have cities talking about defunding AND DISBANDING the police....these "few" are talking for the entire group and make these entire groups look like nutjobs

Old 06-19-2020, 11:57 AM

4,525 posts, read 3,403,693 times
Somehow, I doubt he ever did have white friends lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies