Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-12-2020, 01:31 PM

15,071 posts, read 10,099,201 times

Advertisements

She's a great representative of the Republican party.. another "I'm right because I said so."

The actual content captured in the video is atrocious. I've seen white supremacists and separatists that can voice actual reasons and stances for their views even in the middle of a rant.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-12-2020, 01:32 PM
2K5Gx2km

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by usayit View Post
She's a great representative of the Republican party.. another I'm right because I said so.

If you say so...

Old 06-12-2020, 01:33 PM

45,582 posts, read 27,180,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volobjectitarian View Post
This. Year after year after year...>90% loyalty to one party. You know what that tells the two parties?
  • To the Democrats, it tells them that they can do anything they want to you and you'll vote for them anyway
  • To the Republicans, it tells them that they can do anything they want to you because you won't vote for them regardless.
See the similarity between the two? Neither party gives a crap about you because they know there's no swaying you. So you are ignored and they don't GAFF.
Trump is actually breaking that narrative and trying to win some support - at least towards him. The rest of the Republicans, we will see. They don't tend to step out and do anything risky.

Old 06-12-2020, 01:35 PM

15,071 posts, read 10,099,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiloh1 View Post
If you say so...
Maybe I should have added a few more curse words and then I'm even more correct.. seems to work for that lady.

Old 06-12-2020, 01:38 PM
2K5Gx2km

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by usayit View Post
Maybe I should have added a few more curse words and then I'm even more correct.. seems to work for that lady.
If you say so!

Old 06-12-2020, 01:39 PM

12,687 posts, read 6,733,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiloh1 View Post
True, I wish we could take all this frustration with both parties and make a 3rd party that forgoes race politics.
Oh yeah!! Count me in!!

The trouble is, sorting out what said third party will stand for. The big two parties have abandoned most Americans, but the people they've ideologically abandoned are incredibly diverse. I think that the largest abandoned groups are Libertarian and Classical Liberal -- two versions of the same concept: Maximum freedom, minimal government meddling in everyone's lives. But that's leaving out a lot of groups.

Old 06-12-2020, 05:31 PM

8,336 posts, read 2,963,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCbaxter View Post
That's great. You have silk and diamond, Candace Owens, this woman....by election time you may be up to 7 or 8.
I’m jealous because you’ll still have all the looters and rioters. Not so sure about all those towns cutting LE funding. Some of those citizens may not like that.

911 call: “Help, they’re breaking into my house!”

“No problem, ma’am. We’ve got a counselor scheduled for Friday at noon. Click.”

Last edited by Leona Valley; 06-12-2020 at 05:41 PM..

Old 06-12-2020, 06:33 PM
2K5Gx2km

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post
Oh yeah!! Count me in!!

The trouble is, sorting out what said third party will stand for. The big two parties have abandoned most Americans, but the people they've ideologically abandoned are incredibly diverse. I think that the largest abandoned groups are Libertarian and Classical Liberal -- two versions of the same concept: Maximum freedom, minimal government meddling in everyone's lives. But that's leaving out a lot of groups.

Definitely on board! Defiantly a classical liberal and have some libertarian leanings. Coming up with principles that a group of people can organize around might be easier than thought given what you said about maximizing freedom and limited government. Some socialized things might be good on a more local level than on a larger scale. Maybe something will bubble to the top as this **** storm progresses.

Old 06-12-2020, 07:03 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,360,513 times
If you care about lives, then stop voting.

Just tweaked it a bit.

Old 06-12-2020, 07:11 PM

18,013 posts, read 27,460,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterful_Man View Post
"You racist white liberals do this sh*t every f****** four years. We’re tired of it!"

https://twitter.com/MaybeAmes/status...Cr1fyOzqQjAAAA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiOVKdMmAq0

And the Republicans gain another black voter.
I think she's hot.

I bet she'd knock the blush off a becky white liberal bish.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies