Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-13-2020, 08:23 PM

20,109 posts, read 9,018,880 times

Advertisements

Anyone who cares about the future of the country wouldn't vote for someone suffering from late stage dementia. Biden is toast. close to 80, living in his basement....lmao
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-13-2020, 11:20 PM

10,800 posts, read 3,594,827 times
Is the the Trump his supporters are talking about as being so healthy????

The man can't lift a glass of water without shaking, and can't walk the stairs at West Point.

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...6he-story.html

Old 06-13-2020, 11:41 PM

23,223 posts, read 29,051,044 times
Who's not all there?

When health care came up for a discussion after Trump was first elected, he was under the impression that Medicare covered everybody in this country!

It's a fact we've known for too long: he doesn't read, period, all his knowledge comes visually.

Old 06-13-2020, 11:45 PM

9,049 posts, read 3,523,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tijlover View Post
Who's not all there?

When health care came up for a discussion after Trump was first elected, he was under the impression that Medicare covered everybody in this country!

It's a fact we've known for too long: he doesn't read, period, all his knowledge comes visually.
I think there is no doubt Trump isn't very well educated a poor orator and ignorant on many matters he is charged with overseeing as well as having questionable decision making and relationship management skills. However, he has always been like that. That was priced in when he won the Presidency.

Watch video of Biden from 3 years ago, let alone 20 or 40 years ago. The fact is he is in rapid cognitive decline and completely incapable of such an important job. It is unlikely he would be able to handle a pizza delivery job.

Old 06-13-2020, 11:48 PM

7,118 posts, read 4,536,107 times
Trump has frontal lobe dementia.

Old 06-13-2020, 11:58 PM

19,769 posts, read 22,673,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teacher Terry View Post
Trump has frontal lobe dementia.
He’s just a flat out imbecile.

Old 06-14-2020, 02:26 AM

4,472 posts, read 3,826,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
The Democrats are freaking out due to Joe's mental decline and obvious Dementia. I can not see him staying as the nominee.
Better call Hillary LOL.

Old 06-14-2020, 07:27 AM

20,109 posts, read 9,018,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
I don't know, the left has certainly had their share of quacks diagnosis Trump without ever examining him personally.

Good for the goose is good for the gander.

But let me ask you this.

Is it normal to sniff women's hair?
Is it normal to hug on women you don't know?
Is it acceptable to swim nude in front of a female security detail?

Yes I know that Trump is a scum bag but this thread is about Biden. No I don't intend to vote for Trump. No I don't think that Trump is a role model for proper behavior. No I won't vote for Trump either.
There I answered the standard questions I get when ever I criticize Biden.

But if Trump's behavior is so bad, why tolerate any of Trump's flaws in Biden?
simply because they are hypocrites. Biden aside from being a pervert is now suffering from dementia, an explosive combination.

what adult, especially one that's been a public servant for 44 years doesn't know what's inappropriate? this guy has a real problem. I wouldn't let anyone in my family near him. Kissing complete strangers on the lips? Very troubling.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAUOurZIVfI

Old 06-14-2020, 08:00 AM

860 posts, read 321,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
Trump motivates the democrat base. The less the democrats think about Biden the better it is for him.
If Trump motivates the base, how come the base did not turn out to have enough electorates to beat him in 2016?

Old 06-14-2020, 11:28 AM

23,223 posts, read 29,051,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussiehoff View Post
I think there is no doubt Trump isn't very well educated a poor orator and ignorant on many matters he is charged with overseeing as well as having questionable decision making and relationship management skills. However, he has always been like that. That was priced in when he won the Presidency.

Watch video of Biden from 3 years ago, let alone 20 or 40 years ago. The fact is he is in rapid cognitive decline and completely incapable of such an important job. It is unlikely he would be able to handle a pizza delivery job.
He has fingers to use a pen and sign his signature? Well, that's all that's needed to be President as President's are mere puppets, with strings attached to their ears, nose, arms, legs, fingers. Trump is no different! A puppet with various factions pulling his strings every day. JarVanka #1. And let's not forget the Evangelicals!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies