Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-12-2020, 09:57 PM

5,355 posts, read 5,132,164 times

Advertisements

As predicted, after in the coming weeks after Floyd's death, the main stream media is now publishing tutorials teaching us all how to be the next level of woke and be "anti-racists". It all rings hollow, as to be expected.

If we are to look at ACTUAL results of what has been the most effective and transformational method for converting people who had previously had racist notions into being genuinely colorblind, it goes to the evangelical movement. Evangelical Christianity has done more to actually change the American populace than federal and state legislation, affirmative action, HR trainings, corporate statements, news articles, or even the educational system.

I have my own beefs with the evangelical movement being raised in it and do not believe it myself, but no one can deny how integrated the congregations are and how they do transform individuals. The transformation isn't reparations or apologetics or pandering to the victim, it's genuinely seeing the people down the pew from you as your fellow brothers and sisters, praying for their soul, and raising your kids around people from all backgrounds. I don't know exactly how evangelical movements have been able to be so multicultural, but they are. Much more than the SJW camps in the liberal cities, where everyone must be the same age, have earrings and tattoos and dyed hair and think exactly the same or be shamed.

The law can go a ways towards making people compliant, but true change must come from peoples heart.
BUT, since the evangelical movement isn't part of the current leftist social control strategy, it's conveniently been ignored by all main stream media. MSM and corporate america would be wise to listen to people who have actual results in stemming racism in America.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-13-2020, 06:46 AM

19,711 posts, read 20,240,448 times
This is a really great post. No wonder it got no replies and lost way down at the bottom. ( People would rather choose to indulge their hatred on this forum....a prime example of anti-Christ-like behavior )

But I see you And I personally thank you for this one.

~ GOD is the only way out of this Hell On Earth.

When you see it for what it is: HELL; you are damn right I call out to the Lord to help us down here.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies