Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-13-2020, 08:42 PM

2,486 posts, read 1,384,770 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by self-made View Post
You're a true American. Well done.
thanks I figure if they are going to show me trash I will add some to show them.

Old 06-13-2020, 08:45 PM

6,855 posts, read 2,814,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Awful story.

I still can't figure out how some Indian guy can be viewed as black. Not invaliding what your saying. I just can't figure out how some people can be so ignorant.

My friend Joe, was with his wife and kids at a 4th of July thing several years ago. He *was Vietnamese, and some idgits were yelling at him to go back to Mexico lol.

*I said 'was' because he passed away last year.

Old 06-13-2020, 08:47 PM

2,947 posts, read 1,340,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr78609 View Post
thanks I figure if they are going to show me trash I will add some to show them.
Hilarious! You're too much. LMAO

Old 06-13-2020, 08:52 PM

35,351 posts, read 20,714,667 times
No worries. Karen’s are protecting the neighborhoods

Why people. Why ?? Leave people alone !!!

https://abc7news.com/amp/black-lives...-sign/6246433/

Old 06-13-2020, 08:53 PM

14,416 posts, read 22,373,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
I saw 2 in my neighborhood….both houses likely valued over $1M and both have white people living there....at least I now know where the racists of my neighborhood reside.

Exactly. And the worse part is...they don't even realize how racist they are.

Old 06-13-2020, 08:56 PM

19,915 posts, read 8,807,549 times
people are scared of the Democrats plan to do away with the police, natural reaction. They don't want the country to turn into another Seattle.

Old 06-13-2020, 08:59 PM

33,943 posts, read 22,385,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
people are scared of the Democrats plan to do away with the police, natural reaction. They don't want the country to turn into another Seattle.
Nor do they want a police state.

Most normal Americans would like to have the police and community work together to come up with a plan for going forward.

Old 06-13-2020, 09:19 PM

17,105 posts, read 11,957,308 times
Quote:
Oh that's utter psycho babble "transference" hooey.
That is exactly what is going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VexedAndSolitary View Post
One of the beautiful historic homes on the next block over from me has done this (put up a "BLM" sign); the owner did it so he would be bypassed if rock throwing morons happen by. I switched my Blue Lives American flag for my regular one for the same reason. Made me mad to do it, but we're scared.
Quote:
No shame in that. The savage thug "protesters" have shown us all, daily, why we should be afraid of them.

Old 06-13-2020, 09:20 PM

264 posts, read 99,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
There's a sizable subset of conservative posters on this board who cannot mentally process the idea of someone doing something that isn't to his/her own, immediate benefit. Looking though that lens, every action has to have a selfish motive, and if it isn't readily apparent, they will dream one up.

The thought is that if a White neighbor (or other non-black person) is supporting the fair treatment of African Americans then that White neighbor (or other non-black person) is being a traitor or for the detriment of other White people.

In essence, there is a mindset of a zero-sum game - any black person advancing implies that a white person did not advance.

As stated previously, the basis of white superiority is black inferiority.

The thought is that If black people become sick and tired of believing the false narrative of black inferiority, then there is a problem and things are "out of place!"

It is important to understand that equality for African Americans does not mean that White Americans will be disadvantaged.

Only two sides of the spectrum - Right vs Wrong, Good vs Evil.

One's skin color is a result of genetic adaptation to the environment and "Race" is a social construct.

I fail to see how housing discrimination, employment discrimination, red lining, underfunded schools, discrimination in receiving bank loans, discrimination in receiving agriculture loans, etc. is considered the "right" thing to do!

It is definitely time for people (particularly Godly people) to stand up and do the right thing even if some neighbors disagree or are in strong opposition.

Old 06-13-2020, 09:25 PM

17,105 posts, read 11,957,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedThink View Post
The thought is that if a White neighbor (or other non-black person) is supporting the fair treatment of African Americans then that White neighbor (or other non-black person) is being a traitor or for the detriment of other White people.

In essence, there is a mindset of a zero-sum game - any black person advancing implies that a white person did not advance.

As stated previously, the basis of white superiority is black inferiority.

The thought is that If black people become sick and tired of believing the false narrative of black inferiority, then there is a problem and things are "out of place!"

It is important to understand that equality for African Americans does not mean that White Americans will be disadvantaged.

Only two sides of the spectrum - Right vs Wrong, Good vs Evil.

One's skin color is a result of genetic adaptation to the environment and "Race" is a social construct.

I fail to see how housing discrimination, employment discrimination, red lining, underfunded schools, discrimination in receiving bank loans, discrimination in receiving agriculture loans, etc. is considered the "right" thing to do!

It is definitely time for people (particularly Godly people) to stand up and do the right thing even if some neighbors disagree or are in strong opposition.
Yep. As has been openly stated here they fear revenge and genocide of the white race if blacks are given equality. That is some hard core projection.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies