Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-13-2020, 04:45 PM

19,219 posts, read 17,095,590 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
Yup. All about TDS.
Trump says, "Stay home," he's being a dictator. Trump says, "Carry on, " he's being irresponsible.
Trump has no rallies, he's "hiding in the basement". Trump has rallies, he's "ignoring the danger".
He's Hitler; we have no leader; he's golfing; he's hiding; he's illiterate and sleeps til noon; he's having rallies on the wrong day.... After a while it's all just noise from these Dems.
What Trump does consistently is a "Do as I say but not as I do"
What Trump says in the morning is too often retracted or walked back due to backlash by the afternoon
He's a moron with his childish name calling rants on social media always criticizing those who aren't of his party
And according to the faithful he does no wrong and anyone who disagrees is a RINO, Liberal, Democrat, Communist, Fascist..just pick a name...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-13-2020, 04:51 PM

26,582 posts, read 14,449,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecrowds View Post
I wonder if everyone at the Trump rallies will have a N95 Mask and keep a 6 foot social distance ....

i'm sure some will..... and some won't. i'm curious to see the people behind trump during the rally, the ones that trump's campaign specifically chose. will they have masks and social distance?

Old 06-13-2020, 05:50 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,100,100 times
Then don’t go

Hilarious how the last two weeks where we had a bunch fa liberal protests Dems barely talked about covid but now Trump wants to do his rallies again and suddenly you have to stay at home or you’re a grandma killer again!

Old 06-13-2020, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyVW55 View Post
I support protesting; however, I was alarmed at the disregard for social distancing. I guess it's impossible in that situation. At least in my area, from what I could view, there seemed to be almost 100% mask compliance. It was a rare occurrence to see a protester's full face, although occasionally I did.

I think the big difference between the protests and the upcoming rallies is that the rallies will be held indoors, most likely with an HVAC system that will accelerate the airborne particles around. No where for them to go. While not perfect at this point, the responsible thing to do would be to hold them outdoors.

All you have to do is read a few of the contact tracing studies regarding people being close, indoors, air conditioning and either speaking or singing being a recipe for spread.
Guess we have to shut down all grocery stores. They are always packed from what I’ve seen. Otherwise Covid will always be here

Old 06-13-2020, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
I don't know anybody on this forum who supported the rioters. And it's alarming that many of them nor the peaceful protesters wore masks or socially distanced. We should expect to see an uptick from that.
Why did 1000 “health experts” endorse the protesting when protesting in general goes against social distancing?

Old 06-13-2020, 06:01 PM

9,049 posts, read 3,524,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Then don’t go

Hilarious how the last two weeks where we had a bunch fa liberal protests Dems barely talked about covid but now Trump wants to do his rallies again and suddenly you have to stay at home or you’re a grandma killer again!
This is the narrative switch. Defund the police and rioting is bad for the dems...let's get back to covid.

Old 06-13-2020, 06:11 PM

8,382 posts, read 4,369,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
HOO-WAAA!
The pandemic is all Trump's fault! He wants to kill most Americans and jail the rest!

MAGA
Trump 2020
Glad you got the message.

Old 06-13-2020, 06:19 PM

11,404 posts, read 4,087,126 times
Local Oklahoma news is saying that many new cases in the Tulsa area (2nd day in a row of record-high new cases) is due to congregating indoors in groups.

With that said, in one week, Trump is going to hold an indoor rally with thousands of people.

It's already been said Trump is making attendees sign a waiver saying they can't sue if they get covid.

https://twitter.com/KAMRLocal4News/s...29115529052161

Old 06-13-2020, 06:26 PM

19,219 posts, read 17,095,590 times
Just get a glass booth to protect the President then you don't have to worry about Covid...

Old 06-13-2020, 10:20 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,641,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjbradleynyc View Post
This is spot-on.

It's all about bringing Trump down.

The Democrats and the left were quiet as a church mouse about rioters, protesters, looters, etc., being arm and arm and not wearing masks, screaming at each other. The social distancing thing went out the window.

Meanwhile, a Trump rally is announced and the Democrats and left start their screaming about masks and social distancing. LOL

Comical to see.

And yeah, masks are not that effective, and most do not know how to wear them.
Not me. I want the BOK Center in Tulsa packed with unmasked lovers for Trump. And then thousands more crowded around the BOK Center.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies