Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-13-2020, 07:47 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,607,170 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
Are we capable of having an honest and mature discussion about Trump’s physical decline?

This is from today, and it’s not OK.

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1271902553417138176

There are many, many other clips of him exhibiting physical abnormalities and difficulties over the past few years. Anyone willing to have an honest discussion about what’s going on here?

Full disclosure:

I cannot watch this guy without my blood boiling, so I haven't seen a lot of footage, but I wouldn't be surprised if you were seeing visible signs of aging. Look at how much previous presidents age once they've put in their first, and then their second term.

I'm less concerned about physical aging though, than I am about mental decline. So we're facing two problems this election no matter which side you're on.

Old 06-13-2020, 07:51 PM

7,982 posts, read 4,286,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
Full disclosure:

I cannot watch this guy without my blood boiling, so I haven't seen a lot of footage, but I wouldn't be surprised if you were seeing visible signs of aging. Look at how much previous presidents age once they've put in their first, and then their second term.

I'm less concerned about physical aging though, than I am about mental decline. So we're facing two problems this election no matter which side you're on.
^^I definitely agree with all of your points! (I wanted the young, brilliant gay guy, but hey...)

If you can, you should watch the clips, though. They are concerning, and I think they indicate a neurological problem.

Old 06-13-2020, 07:53 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,521,305 times
Wow, thank you so much for posting these videos, I had no idea the man was in such a state of physical decline. We see the symptoms from those Twitter clips, but we don't know the cause, and we can be sure that Trump would never admit what is causing him so much difficulty.

Not being able to sip a glass of water and that walk down the ramp is hard to watch. I've never seen any President in such bad shape before.

Old 06-13-2020, 07:54 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,607,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
^^I definitely agree with all of your points! (I wanted the young, brilliant gay guy, but hey...)

If you can, you should watch the clips, though. They are concerning, and I think they indicate a neurological problem.
You may be right - it could be the start of some neurological condition.

I'll watch some of the clips posted here. Later....lol.

Old 06-13-2020, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Wow, thank you so much for posting these videos, I had no idea the man was in such a state of physical decline. We see the symptoms from those Twitter clips, but we don't know the cause, and we can be sure that Trump would never admit what is causing him so much difficulty.

Not being able to sip a glass of water and that walk down the ramp is hard to watch. I've never seen any President in such bad shape before.
Agree. What’s frustrating and sad is he doesn’t have anyone who cares enough to help...because of their own self interests.

Yes, I can’t stand Trump, but that’s absolutely pathetic behavior from those who are supposed to care.

Old 06-13-2020, 08:58 PM

7,824 posts, read 4,564,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
Right arm weakness. Stroke?
I'm not willing to go that far, but what I find interesting is a curious lack of mention by media outlets that under normal circumstances would have little hesitation pointing out a clear issue of vocalization problems, right arm weakness and a balance issue in the president's appearance at West Point today.

When news outlets go dark on a story on the health of the President, there's a reason for that and it's not because they didn't notice the exact same thing everyone who viewed what happened noticed as well.

Old 06-13-2020, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by take57 View Post
I'm not willing to go that far, but what I find interesting is a curious lack of mention by media outlets that under normal circumstances would have little hesitation pointing out a clear issue of vocalization problems, right arm weakness and a balance issue in the president's appearance at West Point today.

When news outlets go dark on a story on the health of the President, there's a reason for that and it's not because they didn't notice the exact same thing everyone who viewed what happened noticed as well.
Bolded: Definitely.

But, when has this happened before? Regan?

Old 06-13-2020, 09:15 PM

8,131 posts, read 4,327,299 times
Surprise he didn't fall.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTvuVxUmnZ4

Old 06-13-2020, 09:41 PM

934 posts, read 402,707 times
Color me totally surprised, meh. He was already a senior citizen when he ran. But looking at him, Hillary, Bernie, and now Joe - your main candidates in last and this election - I won't be surprised if you start digging some graves for the next one.

Old 06-13-2020, 09:41 PM

26,654 posts, read 28,682,916 times
I read a newspaper article online today, written by a someone at Yale. They said, regarding what took place at Westpoint, he should have a brainscan for a neurological problem.

I'm on my phone or I would try to link the article. I had not seen the clip before where he grimaced and started to fall towards Melania. He's always had to hold onto someone going downstairs. Looks like something he's had for a while but it's getting worse.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies