Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-13-2020, 09:22 PM

2,949 posts, read 1,354,960 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastwalk444 View Post
I would prefer that the police or the FBI do their jobs ... or not be PREVENTED from doing their jobs by liberal politicians but if this is what it comes down to to get these lowlifes out, I'm team Hell's Angels. From what I understand, if you leave them alone and treat them with respect, they will do the same in kind. They aren't occupying cities, destroying statues and assaulting people who disagree with them.

If something does happen. You will see liberal hypocrisy turn on a dime like you have never seen in your life!!

"Why didn't the police (that I wanted abolished) protect those peaceful protestors (anarchists)?"
"It's not faaaiiirrr, they are breaking the law!!" (Unlike the occupying city blocks and threatening to set fire to a police station)

I really don't have any sympathy. This is already being attempted in other cities and it's not going well but it IS being tried. If this isn't stopped one way or the other AND SOON, it will only embolden these idiots.
The Hells Angels have my respect for the selfless actions they took in a town I lived in. They blew into town, and the thug criminals who were terrorizing the decent citizens, after a disaster befell them, blew out of town. Very fast I might add. Were it not for them, there would have been violence and fear.

They were kind and respectful to everyone, except the bad guys.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-13-2020, 09:25 PM

2,949 posts, read 1,354,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidt1 View Post
No, no, no. Some folks are missing the bigger picture here. Sure some quick street justice would make you feel good, but think about the long term consequences this could have.

1. Hell's Angels are, in the mind of most people, bad folks. They have earned that reputation through violence. The illegal occupiers have guns. I don't think they will run from the Hell's Angels. What will most likely happen is bloodshed and deaths. And of course it will be blamed on the right.

2. Waiting this out is the best thing to do. The longer the thugs occupy illegally the more the public will hate them. This is priceless in political money.
There has already been bloodshed and death. And, yet, the savage thugs still are ruling our streets.

Old 06-13-2020, 09:30 PM

26,563 posts, read 14,441,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by self-made View Post
I've seen with my own eyes the "work" the Hells Angels can do, and it is a sight to behold. They showed up and the violent criminal drug addicts were gone within minutes, literally.

that's rather odd considering the angels are heavily into drug trafficking.

Old 06-13-2020, 09:36 PM

13,717 posts, read 7,992,868 times
The Hells Angels are bad news make no mistake about it.

However, if they want to pay a visit CHAZ fine by me.

Old 06-13-2020, 09:37 PM

12,687 posts, read 6,733,704 times
Well, since the game seems to be that whoever shows up who is bigger, stronger and better armed is in charge, I guess the Hell's Angels will be in charge of the CHAZ immediately upon arrival.

Old 06-13-2020, 09:39 PM

35,693 posts, read 21,049,622 times
I saw two sites and one no way can post on CD - extreme anti-semitism and foul language - the other confrontation was to take place in Calif.- heard that all fell apart, however, I did read the “Bikers for Trump” will show up in July to take the Chaz area by what “initial reports” said on YouTube - so will see how that goes -for those blood thirsty posters hoping to see war this week. That may happen in the borders of N and S Korea - mean sister is on pms mode - go quench your thirst there.

https://nationalfile.com/bikers-for-...united-states/

Old 06-13-2020, 09:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
that's rather odd considering the angels are heavily into drug trafficking.
Can we please just legalize everything already?? Full legalization of all illicit drugs right now. If you wanna make money illegally, how about we remove selling drugs as an option. The ongoing catastrophic failure that is the War on Drugs (Prohibition II) needs to end for everyone's sake.

Old 06-13-2020, 09:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
I saw two sites and one no way can post on CD - extreme anti-semitism and foul language - the other confrontation was to take place in Calif.- heard that all fell apart, however, I did read the “Bikers for Trump” will show up in July to take the Chaz area by what “initial reports” said on YouTube - so will see how that goes -for those blood thirsty posters hoping to see war this week. That may happen in the borders of N and S Korea - mean sister is on pms mode - go quench your thirst there.

https://nationalfile.com/bikers-for-...united-states/
I can only speak for myself, but I'm pretty sure a lot of others are with me. The CHAZ is a pure Anarchy zone. This means that whoever shows up with the most firepower and muscle is in charge. Nobody actually wanted that to be the case. What most of us wanted was for the worthless mayor of Seattle and pathetic Governor of Washington to do their f-ing jobs, defend the property and lives of their citizens and impose the rule of law in their city and state. They've refused to do so.

So it's plain ole Lord of the Flies style anarchy because that's what Antifa chose. Anyone who can get there and impose greater brute force is in charge of the zone. Anarchy is a ruthless and cruel mistress. She cares not one bit for whatever good intentions you might have had at the beginning. Might makes right. The most brutal and powerful warlord wins. So I suppose we shall see how well these wimpy little trust-fund kids LARPing as revolutionaries fare against opponents who are seriously violent and brutal.

Mayor can head this thing off before they get there. Just has to do her job, shut it down, enforce the rule of law and the Hell's Angels will probably not even show up. I hope she does it, but the ball's in her court.

Old 06-13-2020, 10:17 PM

97 posts, read 42,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post
I can only speak for myself, but I'm pretty sure a lot of others are with me. The CHAZ is a pure Anarchy zone. This means that whoever shows up with the most firepower and muscle is in charge. Nobody actually wanted that to be the case. What most of us wanted was for the worthless mayor of Seattle and pathetic Governor of Washington to do their f-ing jobs, defend the property and lives of their citizens and impose the rule of law in their city and state. They've refused to do so.

So it's plain ole Lord of the Flies style anarchy because that's what Antifa chose. Anyone who can get there and impose greater brute force is in charge of the zone. Anarchy is a ruthless and cruel mistress. She cares not one bit for whatever good intentions you might have had at the beginning. Might makes right. The most brutal and powerful warlord wins. So I suppose we shall see how well these wimpy little trust-fund kids LARPing as revolutionaries fare against opponents who are seriously violent and brutal.

Mayor can head this thing off before they get there. Just has to do her job, shut it down, enforce the rule of law and the Hell's Angels will probably not even show up. I hope she does it, but the ball's in her court.
Exactly right! I'm surprised this was not shut down already. If I lived in that area I would be pissed. What would I be paying taxes for? The residents who are stuck there should file a class action lawsuit against the city.

I don't think any of these fools realize what anarchy really means. I wonder if their leftist college teachers told them. It's suddenly not this cool buzzword once you realize that other people, who may not like you, get to act without consequences or the rule of law too! This is the exact same rude awakening the "defund the police" crowd is going to experience once they realize the liberal social workers with good intentions are not a substitute for a real police force.

And I can GUARANTEE you these little punks with the "cop free zone" signs that spit on police officers and throw bottles at them will be the FIRST to complain if those same police don't protect them from biker gangs if that's what it ends up coming to. The "defund the police" liberal voters and politicians will be next in line!
"Why didn't you protect these peaceful protestors?"

These are young adults who have NEVER had to be accountable for anything. They grew up in a world of microaggressions, participation trophies and safe zones. These are people who believe that it is a crime to refer to someone with the wrong pronoun, not acknowledge your "white privilege" or say you respect our flag. However, they see no problem with arson, assault, looting and destruction.

Old 06-13-2020, 10:27 PM

23,557 posts, read 12,525,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post
Well, since the game seems to be that whoever shows up who is bigger, stronger and better armed is in charge, I guess the Hell's Angels will be in charge of the CHAZ immediately upon arrival.
No doubt. As soon as hundreds of bikers roll up to the front fence all of the antifa butts will be disappearing over the back fence. They will run just like they did in CA and I doubt there will be any life threatening bloodshed. The HA's have been known to be violent but they've also been known to let their reputation intimidate weaker foes, who usually just runs away in fear..like antifa did in CA.

Seems the Chazites are violent themselves. Lots of reports of rape and violence happening in there. Why are people defending them?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies