Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-15-2020, 11:42 PM

9,129 posts, read 5,769,933 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
What we need is whites being arrested for the same crimes. When was the last time a white was hand cuffed over a bad twenty? Never,
So, you really think that white people can pass counterfeit money without consequence?
Never? I don't think so.

Old 06-16-2020, 05:19 AM

12,899 posts, read 13,578,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeexplorer View Post
What do you do when someone doesn’t want to be arrested?
Put a warrant out on them?

Old 06-16-2020, 05:52 AM

26,694 posts, read 14,486,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thriftylefty View Post
Put a warrant out on them?
A warranty for what? Harsh words?

Old 06-16-2020, 05:54 AM

26,694 posts, read 14,486,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
Well that depends on the situation. For instance I do not kill someone for passing a bogus twenty, think about it. They were not arresting Dillinger,
Who was killed for passing a fake twenty?

Depends on what situation? If a person refuses to be arrested, what do you do? You use force, don’t you? What does force mean to you? What could be the consequences if force is used?

Old 06-16-2020, 06:00 AM

9,049 posts, read 3,495,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by normstad View Post

Nothing he did was a capital offense.
This is such a disingenuous trope. Why don't you just go the whole hog and say "sleeping while black" killed him.

Old 06-16-2020, 06:04 AM

357 posts, read 124,374 times
Police have a responsibility to control their use of excessive force, this is a fact. I understand training and real life experience are different, but to say a change isn't needed is ridiculous; anyone want to offer up information on why you can't have I.Q. that's "too high" to be a police officer? Didn't think so...

Think long and hard about why people riot....And I bet you posters mis understanding what this whole movement is about still have your LAST NAME, don't you. You might even be able to explain where your family comes from, country of origin, heritage etc. Your last name or surname probably wasn't stripped from your family. We have last names that have no reflection of our country of origin because that problem was never fixed, and has any legislation ever cared enough to try and fix it. My point is ANY statistic you can garner up in your brain, and ANYTHING the trick box T.v. shows you is a result of SYSTEMIC problems that have been an issue for decades. We gotta stop wondering what's wrong with people; it's what's wrong with our brains. Why do people act the way they do; because of how they were taught, trained, educated, exposed to..

Old 06-16-2020, 06:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by normstad View Post
I watched all videos available. I concur with the coroner. It was a homicide.
You think homicide in a coroners report means murder don't you?

Old 06-16-2020, 06:06 AM

58,623 posts, read 26,924,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoMeO View Post
the problem is like with the Atlanta shooting that just happened is - people jumping to conclusions before the facts come out.. the videos shown do seem to show that the police was justified in defending himself and the public - the person arrested fought with the officer and also took his taser and aimed it at the officer.. the officer had to fire back to defend himself and others as the man now had his taser.

also the Wendy's getting burned down was wrong.. Yet the protestors/rioters/mob decides to do vigilante justice when clearly they were defending a position coming from wrong jumping to conclusions.

so I'm saying that the mobs are now protesting when they hear a black man is shot by a policeman, without investigating why that happened.

the mobs are in the wrong. Especially when they destroy property like that. Oh and the expressway was shut down, the fire engines could not get to the fire.

Now the Wendys' who employed people, those people are now out of a job.

Stupid stupid stupid destruction for nothing.
"also the Wendy's getting burned down" then they complain that there no jobs or opportunities in their communities!

Old 06-16-2020, 06:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Now Justice 81 View Post

Think long and hard about why people riot...
So the protesters and the rioters are one and the same? Thankfully someone is finally honest enough to admit the truth. The "peaceful protest" narrative has run its course.

Old 06-16-2020, 06:10 AM

58,623 posts, read 26,924,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
I'm okay with black neighborhoods descending into anarchy and rule by warlord, if that is what they prefer. I would offer that MOST blacks living in those areas LIKE having the police defend them from criminals and would prefer not to have their community become a war zone.

However, the individual rights of citizens who do not want to be victims of crime should be protected, despite the heartfelt wishes of criminals to perpetrate crimes without consequence.

Why don't white people riot and burn down communities when white citizens are killed by blacks?
"when white citizens are killed by blacks?" And the left media will NOT tell us that MORE whites are killed by blacks, then whites killing blacks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies