Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-08-2020, 04:12 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,525,985 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
His brother, who had recently met with trump at the WH, tried to block publication via two NY courts. The book is out there now- media already has their copies and we are all learning the details now.
but I don't think that Trump will leave it alone. I think he will say he is going to sue her. Of course, if he was smart he wouldn't say anything, but I don't see that happening.

Old 07-08-2020, 04:59 PM

3,771 posts, read 1,522,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thrillobyte View Post
This shows just exactly how far into the gutter some people in this country have fallen right along with Donald Trump. 50% of us don't care if Trump is a sociopath, a liar, a serial tax cheater and a fraud. They'll still vote him into the most powerful office in the world simply because they hate democrats. My oh my!
yup, but it goes both ways.
the division in the country along party lines is truly something else. people just go to the ballot and push the button next to the letter for their team.

we really need to administer a test to make sure that voters are competent and aware of what a candidate stands for before allowing them to vote.

Old 07-08-2020, 05:02 PM

19,603 posts, read 12,206,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaper View Post
She is a 55 year on woman with a Ph.D. and a psychologist, I doubt she is digging for gold. She probably just have a score to settle, and waited to do it now.
She is a liberal so there is that and the election timing. She and publisher want to sell a lot of books of course, that too.

And she is certainly about the money, she is sore that she got an equal amount to the other grandchildren from grandpa's estate.

Sometimes family isn't close, and this branch of the family doesn't get along with Donald's side. It sounds like bad blood and gossipy dirty laundry is all. I think poorly of anyone who brings forth private family issues to the public.

Old 07-08-2020, 05:06 PM

3,771 posts, read 1,522,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidt1 View Post
Who hate Trump and want to hurt him? China and the democrats. Pay someone to say terrible things about him before election time, or releasing a deadly virus in an year election year and blame it on him. That's how China and the democrats roll.
what about russia? and iran? and venezuela?

Old 07-08-2020, 05:41 PM

2,227 posts, read 1,401,332 times
I think it’s pretty obvious that Trump has no class or principles. He’s a low life thug in a position of authority. I’d rather have Kwame Kirkpatrick as a president over trump, and that’s a low bar to clear when it comes to immoral actions.
We need another smart man like Obama or Eisenhower to lead us out of this mess. Our conservative policies have once again put us at a stranglehold with reality, and the only way to break them is to bring about change in the way we work.

1) No more “White man vs Black man” nonsense, that deal was fixed in 1963, all Americans deserve to be treated as equal and to not do so is breaching our fundamental values as a nation, and those who do will be charged with de facto treason.
2) No more Stock buybacks for large corporations, as it does not follow the core principles of sustainable development.
3) Lets find a way to get single payer healthcare for all American citizens. We should do our level best to ram it through this time
4) Lets fix our K-12 education. Lot of Americans aren’t getting the skills they need in school.
5) Lets join the EU and combat climate change by shifting to renewable energy and electric cars. A good chunk of the USA will drown or burn from global warming if we don’t take steps now.

Last edited by FrozenI69; 07-08-2020 at 06:02 PM..

Old 07-08-2020, 05:59 PM

1,904 posts, read 1,043,884 times
(Yawn)!

Her father died from Alcoholism at 42 yrs of age ???

She's got more problems than Donald to worry about. Studied Psy and Liberal Arts. IF I HAD a nickel for every Psychologist who came from Dysfunctional Families i would 'RICHER' than Donald Trump.

Meanwhile Donald has won the following awards;
  • 1976 Humanitarian Award by the National Jewish Health;
  • 1983 Tree of Life Award by the Jewish National Fund;
  • 1986 Ellis Island Award given to Trump, Rosa Parks and Muhammad Ali;
  • 1990 video of the Rev. Jesse Jackson lauding Trump as a friend to minorities and underserved communities. Jackson expressed appreciation for Trump’s support of the Rainbow Push Coalition’s initiative called the Wall Street Project, which aimed to help minority-owned businesses;
  • 1995 President’s Medal by the Freedom Foundation (Washington) for his support of youth programs;
  • 2007 Muhammad Ali Entrepreneur Award;
  • 2008 Unicorn Children’s Foundation Shining Star Award;
  • 2011 Presidential Hero Award by the Lois Pope Life Foundation;
  • 2015 The Algemeiner Liberty Award for contributions to Israel-United States relations.
AND MANY MANY MORE...to much to mention.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies