Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-16-2020, 08:59 AM

17,798 posts, read 13,698,337 times

Advertisements

I think this man's experience in this situation is why black people have the reaction they do when these black people get shot even when the black person wasn't behaving properly.

This guy gets arrested instead of the white people who were the perpetrators. I'm sure many blacks have experienced stuff like this and that's why they are so reactive when people get killed. You can throw out all the stats you want about black on black or black on white crime but when people have a negative experience like this it is bound to affect you regarding white people and law enforcement. Particularly when you are young.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-16-2020, 09:29 AM

54,498 posts, read 33,869,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Democrats love big Government - isn't that what conservatives always say?

But now . . . all Democrats are anarchists.

At least get your wildly lame accusations in line.
Not all Democrats are "anarchists", many don't want to have anything to do with those who took over the area in Seattle that doesn't belong to them, and have submitted some ridiculous demands. This is about as close as you can get to taking over a public place and holding people hostage.

"Summer Of Love"? I don't think so, it's far from it and the beating of a Pastor proved it.

Old 06-16-2020, 12:41 PM

29,487 posts, read 14,656,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffbase40 View Post
So much for Chaz being this community utopia of peace, tolerance and love for all people. As typical with liberals, if you dare to have a difference of opinion, they get really nasty.

I expected to see something like this in the Middle East, but in America? They mocked and ganged up on this man all because he wanted to exercise his 1st amendment rights too. I am shocked, sadden and disgusted by this video. This is a taste of what war against Christians in America would look like. The next step will be murder. Anger and hate will get you nothing good in life.

https://christiannews.net/2020/06/14...hrough-street/
It is.....as long as you fall in line with the rest of the flock. Remember, the nail that sticks up...get's hammered down !!

Old 06-16-2020, 02:16 PM

5,034 posts, read 7,417,088 times
I see him being hugged and kissed, not beaten or dragged through the streets. Try again. Looked like he was high on something other than Jesus. He got off very easy compared to the way the police handle things. Too many crybabies in this thread. Grow up.

Old 06-16-2020, 03:29 PM

3,550 posts, read 2,557,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PotatoMan View Post
We have to get Trump re-elected so he can take the gloves off and teach these wonderful hipsters a hard lesson they will never forget.
so why isn't he now "taking the gloves off and teach these wonderful hipsters a hard lesson they will never forget"?

If Trump was a half way decent president, the army would be in the "chaz" now, Trump is part of the leftist empire.

Old 06-17-2020, 07:06 AM

19,721 posts, read 20,250,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aries63 View Post
I see him being hugged and kissed, not beaten or dragged through the streets. Try again. Looked like he was high on something other than Jesus. He got off very easy compared to the way the police handle things. Too many crybabies in this thread. Grow up.
I mean, if you're into greasy dudes "hugging" and "kissing" you in the streets, that's your preference. And TMI, at that. ffs

Most people consider that sexual assault.

Old 06-17-2020, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aries63 View Post
Against his will, and remember Covid is still around ( I think) , did we so quickly forget about the #metoo movement ? It doesn't look like he consented to being touched. The leftists prove over and over again that they are everything they accuse others of .

Old 06-17-2020, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Jew View Post
so why isn't he now "taking the gloves off and teach these wonderful hipsters a hard lesson they will never forget"?

If Trump was a half way decent president, the army would be in the "chaz" now, Trump is part of the leftist empire.
As much as I'd like to see that happen, he's doing the right thing. Let the leftist LARPER's, and the Democrats dig that grave a little deeper. The country is watching and seeing what side is on the side of the anarchists.

Old 06-17-2020, 09:50 AM

29,218 posts, read 22,371,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffbase40 View Post
So much for Chaz being this community utopia of peace, tolerance and love for all people. As typical with liberals, if you dare to have a difference of opinion, they get really nasty.

I expected to see something like this in the Middle East, but in America? They mocked and ganged up on this man all because he wanted to exercise his 1st amendment rights too. I am shocked, sadden and disgusted by this video. This is a taste of what war against Christians in America would look like. The next step will be murder. Anger and hate will get you nothing good in life.

https://christiannews.net/2020/06/14...hrough-street/
Meh...
The guy is a street preacher. He was getting more attention than he had ever gotten in his life and was loving every second of it.

They were goofing on each other. No one was getting hurt, and there was no violence. The guy definitely has severe mental problems.

The headline is misleading- no one beat the guy or dragged him through the streets. If anything they were trying to de-escalate the encounter and let the guy wind down instead of making him more agitated.

Old 06-17-2020, 10:13 AM

19,721 posts, read 20,250,128 times
The rest of the videos are on here, where he's pinned to the ground by a couple guys:

Street Preacher Allegedly Assaulted in CHAZ
https://opentheword.org/2020/06/14/s...ulted-in-chaz/

It's even mentioned in this video, that he got choked out

Inside CHAZ (Capital Hill Autonomous Zone)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpW_QLWrubE
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies