Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-16-2020, 02:52 PM

8,178 posts, read 6,928,011 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
No, this guy is part of a far right wing group. When I say "your own" I'm referring to this. A group that is politically to the far right and aligns with white nationalism and their sympathizers. These people are the primary antagonists of Black Lives Matter!!

It sounds like I struck a cord. Are you ideologically aligned to this way of thinking?? The only people causing division are those opposed to black folks fighting against injustice...
You are backtracking.
Here is what you ORIGINALLY said:

Quote:
When this happened white conservatives were on their soapboxes talking about how the BLM is flaming hatred toward cops

Now that one of their own is confirmed as the criminal where did all the voices go??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-16-2020, 02:54 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,134,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by .sparrow. View Post
You are backtracking.
Here is what you ORIGINALLY said:
The white conservatives I was referring to are on the far right. If you're against BLM are are probably on the far right. If you're not I wasn't referring to you...

Old 06-16-2020, 02:55 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,134,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
But you insist that fringe individuals on the right somehow define modern day conservationism. At least, that is the direction you are trying to take.
The modern day conservative tend to hold fringe opinions.

If not prove me wrong. What is your opinion on BLM, police abuse of power and protesting???

Old 06-16-2020, 03:00 PM

29,823 posts, read 24,913,395 times
Quote:
The modern day conservative tend to hold fringe opinions.

If not prove me wrong. What is your opinion on BLM, police abuse of power and protesting???

How can I prove you wrong? You haven't listed any fringe opinions for me to even consider. You are the one accusing conservatives of behaving a certain way, so the burden of proof is on you.

Old 06-16-2020, 03:44 PM

8,178 posts, read 6,928,011 times
Quote:
The white conservatives I was referring to are on the far right. If you're against BLM are are probably on the far right. If you're not I wasn't referring to you...
Like I said.
Backtracking.

As for the rest of your post, those who are against the organization "BLM" are from all backgrounds. Liberal/converservative/black/white, etc. What can they agree on? They know b.s. when they see it.

Old 06-16-2020, 03:47 PM

12,443 posts, read 9,540,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
I've been hearing more and more about these deranged, far-right extremist "Boogaloo Boys" lately. Well I guess they're murdering cops now.

The shooter's accomplice told federal authorities that they intentionally attacked cops during the BLM marches in order to frame black protesters.

https://twitter.com/passantino/statu...42500630626304
Violent right wing extremists? The President prefers the phrase "very fine people".

Old 06-16-2020, 03:51 PM

30,372 posts, read 19,170,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Allasudden cop lives matter
And then, just like that....Blue Lives Mattered again.

I doubt the accuracy of these claims but if true, treat them with the same Justice you would the blacks that killed many cops.

Old 06-16-2020, 03:55 PM

12,687 posts, read 6,736,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
I've been hearing more and more about these deranged, far-right extremist "Boogaloo Boys" lately. Well I guess they're murdering cops now.

The shooter's accomplice told federal authorities that they intentionally attacked cops during the BLM marches in order to frame black protesters.

https://twitter.com/passantino/statu...42500630626304
Is it possible? Sure. But I think we need a lot better evidence that this isn't some kind of false flag operation. The Far-Left's demand for the existence of millions and millions of Nazis and fascists and racists is huge. The supply of such people is tiny. It's ridiculously commonplace for Far-Left types to look for ways to do something bad, then frame the Far-Right for it. Antifa hates the police. Killing cops is something they'd take great pleasure in. And why not use it as a chance to pin it on some white supremacist group? Two birds with one stone, am I right?

You're citing a tweet and offering up so few details it might as well be a claim that somebody saw Elvis. You gotta do better than providing a photo of a fairly convincing Elvis impersonator.

Old 06-16-2020, 03:59 PM

12,443 posts, read 9,540,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post
Is it possible? Sure. But I think we need a lot better evidence that this isn't some kind of false flag operation. The Far-Left's demand for the existence of millions and millions of Nazis and fascists and racists is huge. The supply of such people is tiny. It's ridiculously commonplace for Far-Left types to look for ways to do something bad, then frame the Far-Right for it.

You're citing a tweet and offering up so few details it might as well be a claim that somebody saw Elvis. You gotta do better than providing a photo of a fairly convincing Elvis impersonator.
So the California police, the FBI and some US attorneys are all part of this conspiracy to make right wing extremists look bad, eh?

Old 06-16-2020, 04:00 PM

4,136 posts, read 2,839,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NigerianNightmare View Post
He wasn't part of BLM, he was part NBPP and more extreme groups classified as terrorists by SPLC, and got kicked out of at least 1 if not 2 of those groups. He also served in the military. Maybe the military should be disbanded because both of these terrorists got their training from the U.S Military. That's idiocy to even suggest see how that works.

He famously thought BLM guys weren't extreme enough. I'd never actually read his story, but it's interesting, I had always thought he was just a terrorist, who was a black nationalist, but apparently he was normal till he got disillusioned with the military after sexually harassing a female service member, and claiming she lied on him (although it's pretty obvious she didn't from the story). He also had no previous criminal record. I guess it really is true that terrorists, always have some other personal/underlying issue going on, their also saying that's it's possible he had a mental problem. I really wonder could terrorism largely be solved through mental health becoming increasingly more important in society.

I've heard a lot of terrorists in the UK and France were irreligious gang members till they "found god" in jail and got radicalized. I'm sure their's a connection between being a gang member turning your life around and worshiping god, in a way that is thuggish.
True, this has been gone over a couple times here. The lie will keep presenting itself though.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies