Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-17-2020, 11:51 AM

5,321 posts, read 6,098,450 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHenriques1147 View Post
So liberal white women are the only ones who have this self-imposed duty?

BTW: You can feel the need to help people out WITHOUT demonstrating xenophilic tendencies and negative feelings toward your own in-group. I repeat: White liberals are the ONLY DEMOGRAPHIC to have this feature. All other races and ethnicities have positive in-group warmness as measured by sociologists. Only white liberals have the self-loathing and self-hated.

My theory is that white liberals consider themselves saviors and "parents" to the browns and black people who are like puppies and children to them: to be rescued because they lack agency and moral sovereignty of their own.

That's why white liberals are gross and universally despised by other white people AND POC.
But you’re talking about a small percentage of extremists. You can be liberal and for equal rights for blacks and not hate your “own”

Extremists are the loud minority of groups. It’s like saying every republican or Trump supporter is alt right low iq trailer trash racist.

Old 06-17-2020, 11:59 AM

24,598 posts, read 9,437,319 times
Quote:
You're gonna be shocked and surprised if you ever read the interracial relationship violence and divorce statistics.

Black male/white woman partnerships are the most doomed. Interestingly, white male/black woman partnerships have one of - if not THE - lowest divorce rates.
The divorce rate is 50%, interracial marriages aren’t anymore doomed than typical marriages.

Old 06-17-2020, 12:03 PM

20,758 posts, read 8,562,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Lose police protection? Get real? When have women been protected by the police from the main perpetrators of violence against them?

More than three women a day are killed every day, day in and day out, by husbands, and other intimate partners. Countless more are victims of violent attacks.
Police say the most dangerous calls they make are for domestic violence. Many cops are killed.

Old 06-17-2020, 12:21 PM

6,260 posts, read 5,066,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cttransplant85 View Post
Honest question. Why aren’t more white women speaking up in defense of white men? Your husbands, fathers, brothers, sons are being labelled all these terrible things by society at large, you could potentially lose your police protection. Your demo has the best public trust numbers. Where are you guys?
White woman here. I married a strong man. Raised two strong boys. They all know who and what they are. I have said repeatedly on this site that Dems and liberals demonizing white men (all the white men that white women honor and love) is a losing strategy.

Liberals spout the toxic white male crap and it's always an eye rolling moment. In the same vein as saying that there are 50 or 70 or 170 genders. People who talk like that sound like morons. Really. Morons. Life is too short and I don't waste my time engaging with morons.

And I am a politically engaged and regular voter.

It's not rocket science.

Old 06-17-2020, 12:36 PM

3,149 posts, read 2,204,617 times
Quote:
Honest question. Why aren’t more white women speaking up in defense of white men? Your husbands, fathers, brothers, sons are being labelled all these terrible things by society at large, you could potentially lose your police protection. Your demo has the best public trust numbers. Where are you guys?
This may be a newsflash to some, but there are many white women who have nonwhite male relatives (through blood or marriage/partnerships) whom they care about and recognize are prejudged and mistreated in many contexts. Many people do not necessarily subscribe to a notion that they have solidarity with others who happen to be of the same racial background.

Old 06-17-2020, 12:51 PM

36,499 posts, read 30,827,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
Why does BLM need white people? Support matters.
I kind of thought it was white people that needed BLM.

Old 06-17-2020, 12:53 PM

13,806 posts, read 9,700,705 times
Quote:
Most of the people protesting are white women and men, from what I have been seeing. So I guess they are speaking up.

Old 06-17-2020, 12:59 PM

72,977 posts, read 62,554,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
The divorce rate is 50%, interracial marriages aren’t anymore doomed than typical marriages.
A majority of divorces come from:

-Cheating
-Social Pressure
-Abuse
-Money

Old 06-17-2020, 01:58 PM

19,609 posts, read 12,206,783 times
Quote:
So liberal white women are the only ones who have this self-imposed duty?

BTW: You can feel the need to help people out WITHOUT demonstrating xenophilic tendencies and negative feelings toward your own in-group. I repeat: White liberals are the ONLY DEMOGRAPHIC to have this feature. All other races and ethnicities have positive in-group warmness as measured by sociologists. Only white liberals have the self-loathing and self-hated.

My theory is that white liberals consider themselves saviors and "parents" to the browns and black people who are like puppies and children to them: to be rescued because they lack agency and moral sovereignty of their own.

That's why white liberals are gross and universally despised by other white people AND POC.
It's more than a theory. They like seeing people of color as chronic victims and want to ensure those groups see it that way also. They say it is the fault of whites but they actually believe those groups are inferior and need to constantly be propped up. It makes me cringe to see adult people of color buy into it so readily, especially men, as it comes across as emasculating.

Maybe the lefties want everyone to be as self-loathing as they are.

Old 06-17-2020, 02:00 PM

5,321 posts, read 6,098,450 times
There’s a lot of ignorant racist trash on here

Get off your far right social media echo chambers of racial IQ charts and videos of black people comitting crimes and go out and meet some actual black people.

White fear is a powerful thing. White people are afraid of everything
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies