Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-18-2020, 06:56 PM

5,889 posts, read 2,160,756 times

Advertisements

Perhaps it’s because they know their man.

Just saying.

Old 06-19-2020, 12:24 AM

14,863 posts, read 8,150,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney123 View Post
So with your ( and some others) attitudes towards women.....why would we want to defend you?
You wouldn't.

In any case, women are pursuing their own interests in the way they perceive as most advantageous to themselves. So it must be more advantageous to the majority of women to bash men, especially white men and the "patriarchy" because of political and practical considerations. And since women and men and even families are no longer teams but rather competitors, the lack of "solidarity" isn't surprising.

With that said, white women would cease to be "allies" with anyone the moment it became advantageous, because their only loyalty is to themselves. Just like everyone else.

Regardless, the relationship between men and women has to be improved. Men and women cannot be competitors otherwise they become enemies. They have to love each other, they have to respect each other, and the foundation for everything is family. Love is the only thing that can suppress man's natural inclination towards selfishness. Without love all there would be is selfishness. You can't love the whole world, but love is a seed that grows outward from its root.

Last edited by Redshadowz; 06-19-2020 at 12:35 AM..

Old 06-19-2020, 07:51 PM

1,965 posts, read 1,242,502 times
Too busy making OnlyFans and signalling for Chad or Tyrone, I guess.

Old 06-19-2020, 08:35 PM

11,974 posts, read 25,358,543 times
I know a few hyper left type White women. Generally they had bad relationships with the fathers and family in general. I think it's the main root of their hatred of USA and the West in general. There are a lot of White people in general I think that had very unloving childhoods, I did and know many others who also did.

Old 06-19-2020, 08:40 PM

48,330 posts, read 34,458,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by censusdata View Post
I know a few hyper left type White women. Generally they had bad relationships with the fathers and family in general. I think it's the main root of their hatred of USA and the West in general. There are a lot of White people in general I think that had very unloving childhoods, I did and know many others who also did.
What you say seems to be a problem. To what do you attribute it to? Why do white people have unloving childhoods - according to you?
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 06-19-2020, 09:15 PM

11,974 posts, read 25,358,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
What you say seems to be a problem. To what do you attribute it to? Why do white people have unloving childhoods - according to you?
I don't know the origin, it may be more of a White settler thing and not as common in Europe. I've never been to Europe to know. It's like the Wild West mentality: your family runs you off and you go away looking for your own ranch on the frontier.

From what I've experienced and witnessed in - especially in working class - White America families are very emotionally hard on children. Kids are rarely hugged or told that they are loved. Boys especially are roughed up by men. My nephew by marriage had a step father who would mock him until he cried, then call him the p word for crying. I've seen the same in my family. I was constantly ridiculed for being 'soft' or 'sensitive'. If you in any way to behave the same way you are basically kicked out of the family.

As it related to the thread... if your own family never treats you with love and disown you it's unlikely you'll feel attached to your own heritage. You probably are impressed with the warm and friendliness of other groups of people you encounter and how much closer they are with their families.

Old 06-19-2020, 09:21 PM

4,231 posts, read 2,424,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redshadowz View Post
You wouldn't.

In any case, women are pursuing their own interests in the way they perceive as most advantageous to themselves. So it must be more advantageous to the majority of women to bash men, especially white men and the "patriarchy" because of political and practical considerations. And since women and men and even families are no longer teams but rather competitors, the lack of "solidarity" isn't surprising.

With that said, white women would cease to be "allies" with anyone the moment it became advantageous, because their only loyalty is to themselves. Just like everyone else.

Regardless, the relationship between men and women has to be improved. Men and women cannot be competitors otherwise they become enemies. They have to love each other, they have to respect each other, and the foundation for everything is family. Love is the only thing that can suppress man's natural inclination towards selfishness. Without love all there would be is selfishness. You can't love the whole world, but love is a seed that grows outward from its root.
Exactly. The job of the woman is to serve and be a 'help-mate' to the man, not to compete with the man. We've eliminated traditional gender roles in the name of "progress" and "equality." But without these gender roles, relationships between the sexes are confused, dysfunctional, and combative, rather than harmonious.

Old 06-19-2020, 09:46 PM

10,098 posts, read 4,044,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyVW55 View Post
As a white woman, I haven't really heard anything wrong said about my white husband or white son, so not sure what the fuss is here?

And I don't believe for one stinkin' minute that I'm losing my police protection. That's a right-wing propaganda talking point right there.
No its not

Old 06-19-2020, 09:49 PM

10,098 posts, read 4,044,627 times
Anyone who brandishesbrandishes. an entire group of people "old white men" is singling out an entire race "all white people as we all came from "old white men) is embracing racial hatred of an entire group (whites).

That is the same as nazis labeling all Jews as horrible.

That is what the Left is pushing for at this point - to inevitably kill all whites.

It's sick that so many decent liberals are allowing this madness. It's all going to lead to evil. Can't you people see it?

Old 06-19-2020, 09:59 PM

15,797 posts, read 6,220,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
Anyone who brandishesbrandishes. an entire group of people "old white men" is singling out an entire race "all white people as we all came from "old white men) is embracing racial hatred of an entire group (whites).

That is the same as nazis labeling all Jews as horrible.

That is what the Left is pushing for at this point - to inevitably kill all whites.

It's sick that so many decent liberals are allowing this madness. It's all going to lead to evil. Can't you people see it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOa--Dhu11M
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies