Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-16-2020, 05:35 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,640,522 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
From the horses' mouths.

Last election it was the Russians !!! This election it looks like the CCP draws the straw to unite with democrats against American interest !!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-16-2020, 05:35 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,227,271 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
What argument. I asked you to provide some facts of the accusations. There are none.

Your topic is BS.
Your argument is: Bloomberg hates Trump therefore he lies.

I don't know what to think about a poster who doesn't even realize she made an argument. SMH. But yet, these are typical dumb Trump supporters.

Old 06-16-2020, 05:37 PM

46,943 posts, read 25,964,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Are you saying China is a trusted Ally then?
Right now I'm mostly saying you need more practice in using non-sequitur questions in your rhetoric, because that right there is just sad.

Old 06-16-2020, 05:37 PM

10,028 posts, read 9,500,216 times
Quote:
From the horses' mouths.

Pelosi?

Old 06-16-2020, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecoalman View Post
It's from your mouth which is what they intended. Congratulations Comrade.
You know Coalman, I expect more from you than just cheap shots like this.

The right-wing could have easily, easily taken the position that China is rarely right about anything; and they are probably wrong here too.

But because of their insecurity, they immediately launch into personal attack mode.

Old 06-16-2020, 05:41 PM

41,813 posts, read 51,023,289 times
Quote:
And he hires real professionals, in this case journalists who interviewed the Chinese officials, to work for him, unlike Trump.

Why would Chinese officials tell US journalists what is in the best interests of the US? Their only interests are Chinese interests. Hook, line and sinker. Both the journalists and yourself.

Old 06-16-2020, 05:42 PM

41,813 posts, read 51,023,289 times
Quote:
You know Coalman, I expect more from you than just cheap shots like this.

It's not a cheap shot, you are spewing Chinese propaganda.

Old 06-16-2020, 05:45 PM

11,039 posts, read 16,851,256 times
Look, as far as the OP goes, it's true. On the one hand, up until the coronavirus, Trump was probably the worst thing the could have happened to China. His lack of traditional statesmanship and generally obstinate personality meant that once he locked onto China and figured out how to hit them, he would keep doing it. Most other presidents would have given up after China made a round of concessions or counter-struck with their own, but he doubled, tripled, quadrupled down and China's economy went into a tailspin.

However, his belligerence towards our allies and slapping them with tariffs rather than making agreements as he did the same to China was a bad idea. He should have strengthened those before trying to hit China so there was a unified front; instead, many nations tried to or are still trying to play both sides because they aren't sure if tomorrow's morning Twitter storm is going to blame them next. After coronavirus, he's proven to be basically inept at dealing with more than one thing at a time, and unwilling or unable to divest his ego from what needs to be done.

He's somewhat fortunate that China itself is pretty inept at foreign relations and has reacted with their own bellicose offensives, which has in turn pushed a lot of nations away from China. Much of the rest of the world is in a holding pattern to see what happens in November.

Old 06-16-2020, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecoalman View Post
Why would Chinese officials tell US journalists what is in the best interests of the US? Their only interests are Chinese interests. Hook, line and sinker. Both the journalists and yourself.
They are not telling US journalists what is in the best interest of the US.

They are saying who they would rather see elected in the best interest of China.

China can freely express their opinions because they know whatever they say it's not going to change the outcome. I regularly express my opinions on who the Lakers should draft, not because I want to trick them into picking a bust, but because whatever I say is not going to impact their war room one bit.

Old 06-16-2020, 05:55 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,471,329 times
Quote:
From the horses' mouths.

biden wont unite with allies against china....biden is bought and paid for by china
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies