Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-16-2020, 06:01 PM

8,125 posts, read 6,869,871 times

Advertisements

People waking up to their shenanigans.
This looks interesting and got me to thinking about this topic of "waking up".
https://uncletom.com/

Left/Right, Black/White
We may not all see eye to eye on everything, but there is a basic structure that cannot be denied and that basic structure is based on the truth of individual freedom and liberty. I don't care if you lean left or lean right, what I care about is your eyes are opened to some of the things that have kept us divided, some of the tools that have been used to keep people down and in NEED. This is NOT about left vs right, this is about the CORRUPT.

I hate that there are so many things that I think we ALL can agree on but this sharp divide, this black/white with no areas of Grey keep us fighting each other. It drives me nuts because it doesn't have to be this way. We can AGREE on things but the CORRUPT word things in a certain way to keep us from uniting. They put people into categories and throw labels on them to keep us from uniting and being able to agree on certain things. They keep us enslaved to their propaganda. They keep us defensive and suspicious towards each other.

There are so many in power, liberal and conservative who only seek to enrich themselves, and a lot of these people are no doubt being blackmailed by others in even higher places. Think NSA. Do you realize how many politicians, judges, those in power, have been actually COMPROMISED over the years? Think about it. Think about WHY they do the things they do. Why they become so rabid. I think some things are ripe for exposure and I think it will actually bring us together as a people. (The truth coming out.)

There is a lot that we can come together and agree on and I have a feeling we actually agree on more things than we even realize. But the propaganda and the labeling and the red vs blue has kept us from doing so.

Aren't you all sick of it? Being more mindful of how we interact is a start, trying to stay away from the labeling and categorizing and seeing each person not as their label but a person who has different ideas about things. Just because I'm "conservative" doesn't mean that I'm pro drug-laws. Just because I'm conservative doesn't mean that I'm not pro prison-reform. Just like just because someone is "liberal" that doens't necessarily mean that they're "anti-gun". We've got to stop with the labeling. It screws us all up. and keeps us separated.

Well, just some thoughts. If you've read all of this, thank you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies