Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-17-2020, 04:48 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 27 days ago)

27,646 posts, read 16,129,622 times

Advertisements

Too bad he didnt shoot everyone of the commie agitators dead.

Last edited by saltine; 06-17-2020 at 04:58 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-17-2020, 04:49 AM

16,072 posts, read 6,843,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Ran across this earlier today. A violent pack of savage animals goes after a man and attacks him, while he was trying to run away from the situation. He defends himself with a firearm and sends the cowards running when they discover he isn't the defenseless prey they expected. Another case where a firearm protects and potentially saves a life. Hope he wasn't badly hurt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lwY...gDaaE07haFkc7E

Disgusting the mobs of savages that have taken over so many of our cities.
Excerpt: Another case where a firearm protects and potentially saves a life.

Response: and in the background " He's gonna F****n kill you/ grab the gun " !

Our youth... Imbeciles...Time to raise the voting age to 40...

Old 06-17-2020, 05:12 AM

3,976 posts, read 1,990,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitey View Post
My bet is it's not lost on them at all, rather they just don't care. He represents the "wrong" side of the issue so his civil rights don't matter.
This^.

Corporations and govt (at varied levels) are now with the mob, or at least afraid of the mob. Those on the "wrong" side of the issue cannot expect to have the law applied fairly and evenly.

What is so ironic is that these leftist idiots and mobs have vocalized that is one of the very issues they are so upset about. Unless your politics are "incorrect".

Old 06-17-2020, 05:17 AM

39,869 posts, read 26,503,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mascoma View Post
There's another thread on this.
https://www.city-data.com/forum/poli...l#post58402001
The police weren't doing their jobs - probably prevented by the mayor - so a citizen's militia stepped in to do it. Don't want to get shot? Don't join a lawless mob.
And don't be part of a mindless, vicious mob that attacks a single person. That person might not be the helpless, defenseless victim that you think he or she is.

Old 06-17-2020, 05:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussiehoff View Post
I watched the video you linked. I see one of the mob holding up her arms and blocking the shooter by forcing her back into him. Seems very clear based on the evidence available that she initiated physical contact with him. Does she think assaulting someone will have no consequences?
It's pretty clear that those that support the mobs, rioting, and violence think exactly that-if the person doing the assault shares the same politics. Clearly, that's what the entire BLM movement is about.

Old 06-17-2020, 05:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBob96 View Post
Laws vary by state of course, and I'm not familiar with New Mexico.

But in many states, as was the case with George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin, what happened leading up to the moment that deadly force was used is irrelevant.

All that matters in being justified in shooting is that in the moment he shot, he had reason to believe his life was in danger.

So, if he had previously had a confrontation with someone else, that doesn't legally justify skater boy chasing and clocking him with his skate board.

That's not a justified, proportional response.

Not sure why the Left has to repeatedly be reminded of this?

EDIT:

Looked it up, New Mexico doesn't have stand your ground laws the way Florida does.

There is a "duty to retreat" IF POSSIBLE.......

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.col...t-law-reviewe/

Looks like he attempted to retreat before he used deadly force to me.
I believe that "disparity of force" applies everywhere. When attacked by multiple, violent attackers, you're clearly at risk of grave bodily injury or death and lethal force to defend your life is justified.

Old 06-17-2020, 05:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitey View Post
My bet is it's not lost on them at all, rather they just don't care. He represents the "wrong" side of the issue so his civil rights don't matter.
In the end, the victim's civil rights WILL matter and he might own a good portion of the city.

I didn't notice, but in the end, did the mob end up destroying the statue or was it saved by the good guys?

Old 06-17-2020, 05:49 AM

3,976 posts, read 1,990,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral_Weeks View Post
Watch the video in the link I provided.

Prior to being hit with the skateboard the "innocent" shooter clearly shoves a female protester flat on her back onto the sidewalk. Could have caused serious back or head injury or even death.

Don't want to get hit by a skateboard? Don't physically attack someone.
Thanks for the links, I watched them all.

In the videos you linked too, I saw multiple women initiate physical contact with Baca, before he pushed them down or out of the way.

When the mob realized he was going to actively block them in their destruction, they decided to chase him down. He backed far away, but they didn't let him go, they pursued him.

Then the violent mob idiots had a Trayvon Martin moment. "Holy crap, the guy I am beating on in a rage is armed!"

*Darwin has now entered the game*.............

They should have simply let Baca retreat as he was trying to do.

Last edited by snebarekim; 06-17-2020 at 06:53 AM..

Old 06-17-2020, 06:36 AM

5,172 posts, read 4,943,999 times
Had the police intervened and stopped the vandals from attacking the statue, this would have never happened. But by their stand-down, whether their own decision or one made from their superiors, allowed the vandals escalate the situation to this point.
Sadly, the person defending himself has now been arrested and charged. Hopefully a gofundme page will be set up so that funds can be raised for his defense.

Old 06-17-2020, 06:40 AM

59,040 posts, read 27,298,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Ran across this earlier today. A violent pack of savage animals goes after a man and attacks him, while he was trying to run away from the situation. He defends himself with a firearm and sends the cowards running when they discover he isn't the defenseless prey they expected. Another case where a firearm protects and potentially saves a life. Hope he wasn't badly hurt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lwY...gDaaE07haFkc7E

Disgusting the mobs of savages that have taken over so many of our cities.
Do you think we will hear about this from any of the alphabet "new' outlets?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies