Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-17-2020, 05:30 AM

245 posts, read 169,083 times

Advertisements

there are two very different Americas. and I really don't want to be in one of them. and the one that I don't want to be in is growing like cancer and taking over. And this is even on a neighborhood by neighborhood basis. Not just state by state. Polarized and enclaved.

You can say "boohoo white guy crying about losing power!" Not really, I never had any power personally, wrong socio-economic-political class. I never oppressed anyone. Jay-Z has 1000000 more power than me by any measure. (yet he and beyonce think I owe them reparations) It's about completely different values and worldview. And second, is about race, yes, I don't want to be hated and oppressed just because I'm white but it's already here big time and getting exponentially worse.

Does it really have to go from "let's judge every person by their character and not by the color of their skin" to let's treat whites like **** and gives special treatment to non-whites? Unfortunately, the answer seems to be unequivocally, yes, yes, it does.

Listen, America will be Hispanic by just demographics in a couple generations and part of Latin America. I have no problem with that. I just don't want to be hated and treated like ****. Is that too much to ask for?

Old 06-17-2020, 05:33 AM

3,730 posts, read 1,766,412 times
Quote:

I just don't want to be hated and treated like ****. Is that too much to ask for?
It’s not going to happen. All whites are evil according to the left!

Old 06-17-2020, 05:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
It’s not going to happen. All whites are evil according to the left!

Why would whites want to have their kids grow up in a country where they are hated? If that's the future, emigration seems to be the only plausible solution.

Old 06-17-2020, 05:47 AM

16,083 posts, read 6,848,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsrightfam View Post
there are two very different Americas. and I really don't want to be in one of them. and the one that I don't want to be in is growing like cancer and taking over. And this is even on a neighborhood by neighborhood basis. Not just state by state. Polarized and enclaved.

You can say "boohoo white guy crying about losing power!" Not really, I never had any power personally, wrong socio-economic-political class. I never oppressed anyone. Jay-Z has 1000000 more power than me by any measure. (yet he and beyonce think I owe them reparations) It's about completely different values and worldview. And second, is about race, yes, I don't want to be hated and oppressed just because I'm white but it's already here big time and getting exponentially worse.

Does it really have to go from "let's judge every person by their character and not by the color of their skin" to let's treat whites like **** and gives special treatment to non-whites? Unfortunately, the answer seems to be unequivocally, yes, yes, it does.

Listen, America will be Hispanic by just demographics in a couple generations and part of Latin America. I have no problem with that. I just don't want to be hated and treated like ****. Is that too much to ask for?
Excerpt: I just don't want to be hated and treated like ****. Is that too much to ask for?

Response: No it is not...

Please realize that we live in a Eat or be eaten world.
Please realize we live in a Conquer or be conquered world.
When Europeans landed on America they witnessed a civilization that sacrificed and cannibalized.
The people were slaughtered and the conquerors felt they created a better America as a result.
Today we as Americans are faced with many smaller tribes in our country seeking to gain power
while being played like chess peaces to other global influences across our world oceans.
This is not a time for Americans to be pacifist. Treat each other with respect but be ready to protect
your country ,your family and above all your individual freedom if called upon.

Old 06-17-2020, 05:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Retired View Post
Excerpt: I just don't want to be hated and treated like ****. Is that too much to ask for?

Response: No it is not...

Please realize that we live in a Eat or be eaten world.
Please realize we live in a Conquer or be conquered world.
When Europeans landed on America they witnessed a civilization that sacrificed and cannibalized.
The people were slaughtered and the conquerors felt they created a better America as a result.
Today we as Americans are faced with many smaller tribes in our country seeking to gain power
while being played like chess peaces to other global influences across our world oceans.
This is not a time for Americans to be pacifist. Treat each other with respect but be ready to protect
your country ,your family and above all your individual freedom if called upon.

meh. I don't believe in any of that "coming civil war" bull**** (nor is it moral). you and I are a hair away from some fbi watchlist by typing 1 letter in this thread. give me a break. we both know this is probably the last place where I can voice my concerns without being cancelled, fired, boycotted, threatned, etc.

Old 06-17-2020, 05:57 AM

4,139 posts, read 4,528,885 times
Perhaps what you are experiencing has nothing to do with the color of your skin. I am a white male and have never felt hated or oppressed due to the color of my skin. I do recognize my white privilege status, even if I am not wealthy, by such things as; I don’t fear routine interactions with law enforcement, I don’t have folks calling the cops on me if I am in a neighborhood that I do not live in after dark, or felt pressure to move because the public schools where I lived got a quarter of the funding that schools a mile away received. Just because someone is white and lower class/income, that does not erase the fact that white privilege exists. I acknowledge that privilege exists. It does not mean that I experience “ white guilt”. I have no power over the color of my skin. Still, I can choose to deny reality or acknowledge that our society continues to treat black folks and people of color as “less than” white people. As a people we can, and should, do better.

Old 06-17-2020, 05:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nurider2002 View Post
Perhaps what you are experiencing has nothing to do with the color of your skin. I am a white male and have never felt hated or oppressed due to the color of my skin. I do recognize my white privilege status, even if I am not wealthy, by such things as; I don’t fear routine interactions with law enforcement, I don’t have folks calling the cops on me if I am in a neighborhood that I do not live in after dark, or felt pressure to move because the public schools where I lived got a quarter of the funding that schools a mile away received. Just because someone is white and lower class/income, that does not erase the fact that white privilege exists. I acknowledge that privilege exists. It does not mean that I experience “ white guilt”. I have no power over the color of my skin. Still, I can choose to deny reality or acknowledge that our society continues to treat black folks and people of color as “less than” white people. As a people we can, and should, do better.

because you subscribe to all that bull****. I have the opposite of privilege. Affirmative action, not being able to say wrongthink in public without being cancelled, threatened, fired, etc. People are given a free license to be racist against me and so on. And it's people like you who enable this. Thanks a lot.

Old 06-17-2020, 06:02 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,628,813 times
Democrat controlled governments across the USA are all moving to make "Whitey is Racist" proclamations. Of course they dress it up with euphemism.

Some, like the government in Charlotte, which just lost the RNC Convention to Florida, even say Whitey's treatment of Blacks is a public health crisis.

Old 06-17-2020, 06:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Democrat controlled governments across the USA are all moving to make "Whitey is Racist" proclamations. Of course they dress it up with euphemism.

Some, like the government in Charlotte, which just lost the RNC Convention to Florida, even say Whitey's treatment of Blacks is a public health crisis.

Well, one solution is to live in a "conservative" enclave. Which is why I mentioned enclaves. But how long before "progress" (hating whites) comes to your town or neighborhood? Can you save a few decades of your and your families life efforts by just moving now and investing your heart and mind into another country that doesn't hate you?

Let me tell you a little secret. Whites are not hated in Latin America the way they're hated here - in fact, not hated at all. Even in Mexico. Despite being a small minority. And there are other countries where whites are not hated. Hating whites is now an American and Western Europe thing.

Old 06-17-2020, 06:11 AM

5,981 posts, read 2,236,544 times
Man if that is bothering you then you would not have made it as a black male sorry. Women clutching purses as you walk by, white men starring you down as you try and shop in their store. Asians don’t treat you much better when in their stores.

When your black your not seen as simply “black”. Your always judged by the worst in your community. You don’t get the benefit of the doubt, you don’t get judged on your character because your prejudged before you open your mouth.

So in essence what I am saying is welcome to the club. I didn’t make the rules and so I cannot change the rules because they now effect you. i was born in this mess.

You need to tuffen up if you want to make it, if you were black I’m not sure you would have made it past your teens if the current times bother you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies