Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-22-2020, 10:00 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,134,390 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanAdventurer View Post
The topic honestly doesn't interest me that much. Partisan politics is a waste of time to keep you distracted from things that are actually important.
You chime in on the topic, then you receive a little knowledge on why things are the way the are, and you refuse to listen due to "lack of interest". I expected this response from you. Be honest my dude..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-22-2020, 10:03 PM

795 posts, read 483,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
Maybe Potato Man logic..

Listen, we all know what side the vast majority of racists support..

"The vast majority of racists" what percentage is that?! ....

There are racists in both political parties. One party isn't our savior while the other is our tormentor, despite what you think. BOTH parties have politicians and voters who are self serving, who are racist, who are greedy. BOTH parties have politicians and voters who are kind, who help others, who contribute positively.

If someone thinks racists are only in one political party, then your intolerance to acknowledge any wrong doing with your own party is indicative of this "Agree with me, or have no opinion" culture that seems to be prevailing. In other words.... you're a hypocrite if you think your party is good and just and the opposition is bad and evil.

Old 06-22-2020, 10:05 PM

7,934 posts, read 8,593,400 times
Quote:
You chime in on the topic, then you receive a little knowledge on why things are the way the are, and you refuse to listen due to "lack of interest". I expected this response from you. Be honest my dude..
Like I said I really don't care that much about who the blacks are being bamboozled into voting for this decade (or century) for reasons I already stated. If you care cool. You do you.

Old 06-22-2020, 10:08 PM

31,061 posts, read 22,086,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
If the USA is canceling & destroying everything about our RACIST History... Why is the Democrat Party still around?

Because the Democrat party is the one doing all the cancelling, destroying, and intimidating of others to go along with them.
The Democrat party is now the Anarchist, mob rule party. If you want to show up down town, burn some small businesses, take over a police department you can get Democrat leadership to do your bidding

Old 06-22-2020, 10:10 PM

9,742 posts, read 4,496,886 times
Seems op is crying. Sniwflake

Old 06-22-2020, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CinderFella7 View Post
"The vast majority of racists" what percentage is that?! ....

There are racists in both political parties. One party isn't our savior while the other is our tormentor, despite what you think. BOTH parties have politicians and voters who are self serving, who are racist, who are greedy. BOTH parties have politicians and voters who are kind, who help others, who contribute positively.

If someone thinks racists are only in one political party, then your intolerance to acknowledge any wrong doing with your own party is indicative of this "Agree with me, or have no opinion" culture that seems to be prevailing. In other words.... you're a hypocrite if you think your party is good and just and the opposition is bad and evil.
There is clearly a disconnect between what I wrote and your ability to understand the common sense info I shared.

I never claimed I had a savior in American politics. Where did you get that from?

I never claimed 100% of all racists are in one political party. Made that one up as well..

It's tiresome to always have to preach common sense to those without critical thinking skills.. But I find myself having to do so more often than not..

I wish we as a nation can just have an honest conversation without all the nonsense.. There has always been a problem with racism in America. It's time to get past it and move forward as a country.

Old 06-22-2020, 10:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanAdventurer View Post
Like I said I really don't care that much about who the blacks are being bamboozled into voting for this decade (or century) for reasons I already stated. If you care cool. You do you.
I'm going to always do me. But while doing so you bet I'm going to call out hypocrisy.

Don't call out black folks if you're unwilling or unable to understand. Because if you do, I'll be here, waiting and ready to defend my people and lay the smack down...

Old 06-22-2020, 10:30 PM

Quote:
Maybe Potato Man logic..

Quote:
There is clearly a disconnect between what I wrote and your ability to understand the common sense info I shared.

I never claimed I had a savior in American politics. Where did you get that from?

I never claimed 100% of all racists are in one political party. Made that one up as well..

It's tiresome to always have to preach common sense to those without critical thinking skills.. But I find myself having to do so more often than not..

I wish we as a nation can just have an honest conversation without all the nonsense.. There has always been a problem with racism in America. It's time to get past it and move forward as a country.

I literally quoted what you wrote above to Potato Man. You said, "Listen, we all know what side the vast majority of racists support.."

When you say that, you are implying that you are taking the morally high ground because your political opposition is bankrupt with racial ideologies. Ergo my remark that your party is not the party of saviors... I didn't say you were a savior... READ what I wrote.

I do have critical thinking skills, I think for myself - not for a political party. I find it laughable that you have to resort to criticizing me personally because I spoke up against something you wrote. Typical of the "Agree with me or have no opinion" attitude prevalent right now.

I didn't say you said 100%. READ what I said. I asked you what percentage is that. Don't misconstrue my words to play on your narrative, I'm not falling for it.

There always has been a problem with racism in America. You help perpetuate stereotypes by saying "The vast majority of racists support..." (insert party here).

I simply said it comes from both sides.... Ergo critical thinking skills.

Old 06-22-2020, 10:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CinderFella7 View Post
I literally quoted what you wrote above to Potato Man. You said, "Listen, we all know what side the vast majority of racists support.."

When you say that, you are implying that you are taking the morally high ground because your political opposition is bankrupt with racial ideologies. Ergo my remark that your party is not the party of saviors... I didn't say you were a savior... READ what I wrote.

I do have critical thinking skills, I think for myself - not for a political party. I find it laughable that you have to resort to criticizing me personally because I spoke up against something you wrote. Typical of the "Agree with me or have no opinion" attitude prevalent right now.

I didn't say you said 100%. READ what I said. I asked you what percentage is that. Don't misconstrue my words to play on your narrative, I'm not falling for it.

There always has been a problem with racism in America. You help perpetuate stereotypes by saying "The vast majority of racists support..." (insert party here).

I simply said it comes from both sides.... Ergo critical thinking skills.
You didn't quote me, you perverted my statement. Get it right.

Until the vast majority of people that support voter suppression, rolling back the civil & voters rights act, commit the majority of hate crimes and fight tooth and nail to keep symbols of racism alive vote Democrat, I'll be standing by my original statements...

I vote Democrat on many occasions but I consider myself a political independent mostly. I don't blindly follow one party..

Old 06-22-2020, 10:49 PM

Quote:
Maybe Potato Man logic..

Quote:
You didn't quote me, you perverted my statement. Get it right.

Until the vast majority of people that support voter suppression, rolling back the civil & voters rights act, commit the majority of hate crimes and fight tooth and nail to keep symbols of racism alive vote Democrat, I'll be standing by my original statements...

I vote Democrat on many occasions but I consider myself a political independent mostly. I don't blindly follow one party..

Nope, I just literally hit quote and your "Listen, we all know what side the vast majority of racists support.." comment appears, I didn't 'pervert' anything. I love that quote button.

You see, on City-Data, there is a quote button, that quotes people, so that they can't turn around and try to claim they said something different.

Quite frankly, I don't care what party you vote for (I don't mean that in a sarcastic way. I mean, you don't need to explain to me). That's your business and your right to vote how you feel.

I don't like stereotypes of any kind, and I will call them out too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies