Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-20-2020, 10:19 AM

14,228 posts, read 4,593,980 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
This has nothing to do with Atlanta police walkout....lol. Police can't be everywhere. Stuff like this is not unusual.
Actually, it is very unusual for gangs to walk in public with a friggin rifles. It’s not Mogadishu.

I was a LASD deputy in Lynwood/Compton and we don’t have gangs walk around openly with rifles. Concealed piece of junk handgun they stole from someone or bought it off the black market, yes

Old 06-20-2020, 10:19 AM

18,158 posts, read 15,628,539 times
Quote:
This has nothing to do with Atlanta police walkout....lol. Police can't be everywhere. Stuff like this is not unusual.
You're right. Its not unusual. Mass shootings by gangs happen all the time. And its lawful gun owners, like me, that get blamed for violence done with ILLEGAL firearms by criminals.

I guarantee you if the thugs in this video were taken down and their weapons seized that those weapons would not trace back to lawful dealers or citizens. They came from smugglers.

And many of them would have US PROPERTY stamped on them. Yes indeed this does happen all the time. But these mass shootings dont make the news. Only when some fleabag Hitler humper shoots up a Black church or school do you hear about mass shootings.

Which is actually pretty rare. But as you yourself said stuff like in this video happens all the time. Like daily.

Old 06-20-2020, 10:24 AM

16,956 posts, read 16,755,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VexedAndSolitary View Post
Well as it's on the site you linked to why is the normal news not on it...ditto a report in the (ugh) CHAZ/CHOP thread about an overnight shooting there...cannot be found on the usual channels...wonder if there's a press blackout the bigger news names are abiding by??
There are many stories not told to you by Liberal News Media. Did those sound like real guns to you shooting in the video?

Old 06-20-2020, 10:24 AM

23,563 posts, read 12,535,636 times
Quote:
I guess DC police must have walked off too
Huh?
I watched the video in the OP and didn't see any cops showing up.
I watched your video which showed cops arriving. Did you not watch your own video?

Old 06-20-2020, 10:27 AM

12,687 posts, read 6,734,867 times
Ain't it funny?? I've been saying since the whole "Disband the Police!!" insanity started that violence would escalate in the areas the police abandon. Why am I not surprised??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxlh...ature=youtu.be

But hey, a few hundred thousand dead black people is just the price you pay when you really believe that "Black Lives Matter!!"

Old 06-20-2020, 10:30 AM

18,949 posts, read 43,612,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
EXACTlY! This group of trash has nothing better to do and they want to walk the streets like in "cowboy days" shooting each other up! They seem so used to gunshots...... I hope they are put of their misery within the next few days, when one kills the other.
Most of them have horrible aim too, they just shoot all around into the air. That's why most of these thugs usually just get shot in the leg or something. They don't actually know how to get the job done.

Old 06-20-2020, 10:30 AM

3,563 posts, read 1,879,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
There are many stories not told to you by Liberal News Media. Did those sound like real guns to you shooting in the video?
I'm thinking there is a press blackout as I keep saying...silence from CHOP for days...now this not in the news even on right wing sites...a blackout maybe to prevent folks form panicking? OR...maybe to not encourage the thugs? Very odd no reports on this nor the shooting in CHAZ...

Old 06-20-2020, 11:16 AM

6,474 posts, read 4,074,569 times
Georgia is an open carry state, I’m not staying within a mile of anyone walking around with a rifle but even if the police show up, how are they supposed to know these are just gang members and not law abiding citizens practicing their right to open carry. Obviously their probably gang members but in both videos it was the other group that started shooting first, for all we know under the law these are two different groups of citizens practicing Th sir right to self-defense.

I’ve thought open carry laws are ridiculous from the get go, I remember when a convention I had for college was held next to a gun convention lots of folks in the parking lot just strolling with all sorts of ammunition. The act of strolling with a gun isn’t a crime itself, so again because of current laws theirs a very real chance that no crime was commuted in the first and 2nd video.

Old 06-20-2020, 11:20 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,597,947 times
think about this...how do 'gangs' make their money?

Its all drug related!!!

If drug laws were abolished, 'gangs' would not be fighting in the first place...because there would be NO 'drug dealing turf, to fight over!!

Its all connected.

Old 06-20-2020, 11:24 AM

8,957 posts, read 2,558,130 times
I mean....good, that's exactly what cities like Atlanta deserve.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies