Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-21-2020, 12:19 PM

73,031 posts, read 62,622,338 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by IridiumSky View Post
Black folks should just stop protesting with BLM already. They should just stand together on street corners to tell the world that they hate white people: They can group together on street corners with signs that say they hate white people: And they can scream at all the white people telling them how much they hate whites. I mean, why hide and disguise your hatred anymore?

Just stop being such whiney spoiled brats already. I for one; I’m sick of their BS.
And individuals like me are sick of bigoted individuals like you. You're sick of the BS? Imagine how sick I am of having to wonder what people think of me as a Black man. And if you the individuals who are protesting (and only protesting, not rioting) hate White people, well, that shows how much insanity you have inside of you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-21-2020, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
Honestly that argument is the same argument a true and full fledge white supremacist would make. What's good for my race, is good for me as a member of the race, and that makes it good and nothing and no one else matters. But to be more specific to your points, if you think this society always has and is unfair to blacks and they didn't even want to be here, then why not ask to be separate or help with leaving? You seem to say society should just completely adhere to your druthers.
You're accusing me of being a Black supremacist just because I listed historical facts? All the while expecting me to bend over backwards for Confederate sympathizers, and you want me to vote Republican because it helps everyone else?

Old 06-21-2020, 12:34 PM

15,063 posts, read 6,177,347 times
“Whites are following them to disaster?” Really? Do the whites not have brains of their own? Somehow it’s black peoples fault that plenty whites are committing violence and it’s black people’s way but not white people.

Some of you are truly delusional.

Old 06-21-2020, 12:35 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,870,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
And individuals like me are sick of bigoted individuals like you. You're sick of the BS? Imagine how sick I am of having to wonder what people think of me as a Black man. And if you the individuals who are protesting (and only protesting, not rioting) hate White people, well, that shows how much insanity you have inside of you.
lol Why would you care about the thoughts of people who you don't know? Quit playing the victim.

Old 06-21-2020, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
lol Why would you care about the thoughts of people who you don't know? Quit playing the victim.
How do you expect me to react when there are several individuals constantly complaining about Black people and saying things like "the vast majority of society is sick of Black people"? And especially considering the history of racial tensions in America? How do you expect me to react? Ignore it?

Old 06-21-2020, 12:38 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,870,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReineDeCoeur View Post
“Whites are following them to disaster?” Really? Do the whites not have brains of their own? Somehow it’s black peoples fault that plenty whites are committing violence and it’s black people’s way but not white people.

Some of you are truly delusional.
Because too many don't think the individual is responsible for their own actions. Someone "made them" do it. When people are not held accountable, they won't be.

Old 06-21-2020, 12:41 PM

9,701 posts, read 5,113,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGAalot View Post
This is the biggest problem with the internet.....most people can't read.
I never said ALL black people are behind the violence.
I said "this seems a lot more violent than when Women or Gays march".
Obama is funding the marches?
That's easy to assume, but I don't like making assumptions without at least some proof.

But shouldn't these protests have occurred when Obama was President?
Obama is the most ineffective Black man in American history, because he had the Presidency and did nothing.
Whereas President Trump reformed the federal prison system with The First Step Act, provided more than $250 million a year to the nation’s historically black colleges and universities (HBCU), signed an executive order on law enforcement reform that said "chokeholds will be banned except if an officer’s life is at risk" among other amendments to police conduct, nominated the first ever African-American woman for promotion to General in the U.S. Marine Corps, Col. Lorna M. Mahlock, and nominated the first ever African-American for promotion to Air Force Chief of Staff, Gen. Charles Q. Brown, Jr.
They did. BLM started and you tried to frame them as racists and terrorists. Obama told you to stop assuming the worst about people based on how they look. You Conservatives turned it into a meme to call him racist. Obama let the kneeling movement continue without disparaging it or the people doing it. You tried to call him un-American.

Obama cleared the way to decriminalize marijuana at the federal level, one of the main instruments for locking up Black & Brown men. Obama changed the sentencing guidelines that led to over-sentencing of Black & Brown men. Obama passed consent decrees that would have pushed more reforms on police departments and Trump killed them asap.

Trump adding random minorities doesn't offset his lily White cabinet and administration. Meanwhile Obama had the most diverse cabinet and administration in the history of presidents.

Obama triumphed in spite of your and your ilk painting everything he did as racist and un-American. Even now, you try to play the revisionism card to ignore his wins so you claim variations of that for Trump. Save it for your uninformed klan circle jerks where people don't know enough to call out your bs.

Old 06-21-2020, 12:42 PM

495 posts, read 192,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shalop View Post
If our weakling president can't do anything about it right now, then he still won't be able to do anything about it then.
Why didn’t Obama do anything about it? He had eight years to fix all the problems in this country.

I forgot, Orange Man bad.

Old 06-21-2020, 12:45 PM

24,636 posts, read 9,464,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shalop View Post
If our weakling president can't do anything about it right now, then he still won't be able to do anything about it then.
What did Obama do about black violence in 8 years? Doesn’t he own the black vote?

Was Southside Chicago a utopia while he was president? Did the Baltimore and Ferguson riots not exist? What about when 5 cops were slaughtered by a black veteran during a BLM protest?

Obama did nothing but enrich himself and compare his kids to Trayvon Martin. And his wife is too scared to run against creepy sleepy Joe Biden.

Old 06-21-2020, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
What did Obama do about black violence? Isn’t he the one who owns the black vote?

Was Southside Chicago a utopia while he was president? Did the Baltimore and Ferguson riots not exist?

Obama did nothing but enrich himself and compare his kids to Trayvon Martin. And his wife is too scared to run against creepy sleepy Joe Biden.
What did Obama do? What every other President has done. Violent crime in major cities, and especially Black on Black murder, isn't handled by the President. No President has never taken up that challenge. No President is going to save people from being murdered. That's why I own a 9 mm.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies