Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-21-2020, 04:44 PM

23,965 posts, read 15,059,733 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
Oh Noes, they(the Left) are worried about Biden now???
Some on the left have not been fans of Biden since he refused to let those 2 other women testify the Clarence Thomas hearing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-22-2020, 05:00 AM

16,266 posts, read 10,392,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Why do you think there is pushback against Trump? Because the media says so? You don't think they are honest do you?
Again with the media angle? LOL you guys are too much. No I think most of us are smart enough to be able to judge the man by his words and actions.

They heard him ask doctors if we should look at injecting disinfectants.

They heard him in March call the warnings of a virus that has now killed 125,000 Americans with no end in sight nothing more than a liberal hoax out to get him.

They heard him go on for 15 minutes for God knows why talking about stumbling on the ramp.

They heard him in the same speech admit he was telling his people if we just slow the testing down we will have less reported COVID cases. Problem solved!

They see him fire Berman for simply doing his job and investigating those close to Trump. They felt "Drain the Swamp" meant clearing Washington of corruption, instead they see Trump surrounding himself with crooks and liars and sees how the President protects them.

Last edited by DaveinMtAiry; 06-22-2020 at 05:17 AM..

Old 06-22-2020, 05:13 AM

16,028 posts, read 6,828,406 times
Excerpt: We need to replace Biden

Response: Yup......you better...........Biden has as much chance as Hillary Clinton of becoming President.

Old 06-22-2020, 05:15 AM

16,028 posts, read 6,828,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post
Again with the media angle? LOL you guys are too much. No I think most of us are smart enough to be able to judge the man by his words and actions.

They heard him ask doctors if we should look at injecting disinfectants.

They heard him in March call the warnings of a virus that has now killed 125,000 Americans with no end in sight nothing more than a liberal hoax out to get him.

They heard him go on for 15 minutes for God knows why talking about stumbling on the ramp.

They heard him in the same speech admit he was suggesting if we just stop testing people we will have less reported COVID cases. Problem solved!

They see him fire Berman for simply doing his job and investigating those close to Trump. They felt "Drain the Swamp" meant clearing Washington of corruption, instead they see Trump surrounding himself with crooks and liars and sees how the President protects them.
Excerpt: They heard him.....................

Response: Time for new hearing aids...........

Old 06-22-2020, 05:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Retired View Post
Excerpt: They heard him.....................

Response: Time for new hearing aids...........
Do you require me to post the videos of Trump saying this stuff? Not bothering to do that, we have all seen the clips.

He did it.

You can't admit it.

But the people who will be deciding our next President did hear it and that's all that matters.

Last edited by DaveinMtAiry; 06-22-2020 at 05:59 AM..

Old 06-22-2020, 05:24 AM

38,647 posts, read 26,361,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
I'm not the left, I'm the center. But I'd be happy with another old white man, just not Biden and not Bernie.

Someone the bulk of the nation can get behind - someone who is center.

Old 06-22-2020, 03:54 PM

Looking back at the posts from the morning how remarkable is it that a Trump guy can't admit something as perfectly clear as the President asking doctors if we could look at injecting disinfectants? It's as if the Trump folks live in an alternative universe where reality no longer exists. And then they come here and argue that position.

Just such a bizarre country we live in today.

Old 06-22-2020, 04:12 PM

15,817 posts, read 6,523,439 times
We need to replace DJT. The dude is on his last legs and his mind is going before our eyes.

Old 06-22-2020, 05:08 PM
Status: "Do not pass GO, do not collect $300 (used to be $200)" (set 2 days ago)

600 posts, read 273,788 times
I'm fine with replacing Biden.

Sometimes I wonder... maybe both sides are trying to throw the fight. On one hand, the enthusiasm for Biden is pretty low; I'm still not sure how he wound up being the nominee. On the other hand, if a certain someone would simply shut his mouth until November, he'd probably do just fine.

Old 06-22-2020, 05:11 PM

6,335 posts, read 2,888,197 times
How could you replace him? Ignore all the votes he got? I think that might be unethical in a democracy. He will be replaced if he wins. There's no way he will make it through a 4 year term.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies