Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-22-2020, 06:59 AM

3,563 posts, read 1,879,603 times

Advertisements

https://www.foxnews.com/media/clevel...ore-was-looted

What in the holy hell???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-22-2020, 07:03 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,503,704 times
More Reverse World, courtesy of BLM and the extreme leftists.

Old 06-22-2020, 07:06 AM

30,065 posts, read 18,665,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
This is the dystopian hell that liberalism promises.

Fear, intimidation, and rule by war lords prevails.

Democrats who have not lost their minds should take notice of these events and question whether they are on the side of western civilization, or anarchy.

Old 06-22-2020, 07:10 AM

17,005 posts, read 12,592,213 times
Reality as to the best course. Take the insurance money and run like hell to the suburbs.

I grew up in the west burbs there. Mayors and police chiefs were cooperating across city lines in watching the (yes small) protests within their towns. From what I heard they were not looking as much for the BLM guys but were looking for white trash Antifa types. The protests went on peacefully. I do not know if they intercepted any Antifa cars.

Old 06-22-2020, 07:12 AM

5,209 posts, read 1,796,721 times
Cupcake store needs to find a new city. Target needs to find a new city. Every store that got hit needs to find a new city. It's a BIG COUNTRY we live in. And THIS is how cities die. No-go zones.

I'm a small business owner and no way would I stay in a place where I got threatened. My husband and I did the build out on our business ourselves this past year--right before Covid shut us down. We are both in our fifties, so it took a lot out of us. If we had it smashed and looted and then some thugs threatened us again...no thanks.

Old 06-22-2020, 07:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
Yes, exactly.

And not only do businesses have to worry about thugs, but if they dare digress from the 'phased re-openings' the law will come down on them like a sledgehammer.

Reverse world.

6,993 posts, read 2,705,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmom2 View Post
Cupcake store needs to find a new city. Target needs to find a new city. Every store that got hit needs to find a new city. It's a BIG COUNTRY we live in. And THIS is how cities die. No-go zones.

I'm a small business owner and no way would I stay in a place where I got threatened. My husband and I did the build out on our business ourselves this past year--right before the lockdown shut us down. We are both in our fifties, so it took a lot out of us. If we had it smashed and looted and then some thugs threatened us again...no thanks.
Let the black neighborhoods live on liquor stores and overpriced bodegas.

19,387 posts, read 6,503,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
This is the dystopian hell that liberalism promises.

Fear, intimidation, and rule by war lords prevails.

Democrats who have not lost their minds should take notice of these events and question whether they are on the side of western civilization, or anarchy.
I can’t believe the BLM and America-hating leftists have been able to move it to this point. And just think: it got its momentum via an outright LIE, and that is that police are targeting and gunning down unarmed blacks based on race. They’ve been able to fool the useful idiots into thinking that racism is the #1 problem in America, or at least a highly significant one, and why? Because Democrats have no message by which to win the election otherwise, and this is just the screaming of “racist!” taken to a surreal extreme.

Old 06-22-2020, 07:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annandale_Man View Post
Let the black neighborhoods live on liquor stores and overpriced bodegas.
The thing is, they are doing the same thing to black business owners. Being a 'minority owned business' didn't matter much--they got hit just as bad.

And most of the people affected will be black people who just want to live their lives, and want none of this nonsense.

Whenever people say "but but but MOST of the protesters are peaceful." Doesn't matter! A small group can do immense damage. That's the m.o. of terrorists. It doesn't take many to terrorize and destroy cities...and nations. These people are domestic terrorists. I don't know why we aren't hearing more from Homeland Security or our countless overfunded 'intelligence agencies.' Aren't there like 16 of them? Where are they?? This is a terrorist attack on our nation.

Old 06-22-2020, 08:11 AM

23,974 posts, read 15,082,290 times
They got the white woman who set the Wendy's fire. And thanks to tattoos and Etsy, they got the white woman who set the police cars on fire.

So they are working on it. The spies in the sky are busy all over the world.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies