Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-25-2020, 06:31 PM

15,063 posts, read 6,173,585 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
We'll all be gone one day. Maybe we should just cut to the chase?
As stated before, those graven images will one day be gone so not losing sleep over depictions that the Scriptures themselves speak against.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2020, 06:33 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,607,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReineDeCoeur View Post
That’s on you but I’m not losing sleep over depictions that the Scriptures themselves speak against.
I'm sure you're not losing sleep over anything currently going on.

Old 06-25-2020, 06:34 PM

15,063 posts, read 6,173,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
I'm sure you're not losing sleep over anything currently going on.
Nope. None at all.

Grounded and focused.

Old 07-14-2020, 06:39 PM

52,698 posts, read 34,548,464 times
are they taking talcum x’s advice?

https://www.foxnews.com/us/church-fi...mpression=true

Old 07-14-2020, 06:53 PM

4,004 posts, read 2,082,195 times
Ignore it. Last I noticed most statues of Jesus are on private property - unless he is planning a trip to Rio.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdCD6hJezKo

Old 07-14-2020, 08:07 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,733,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
This is the Frankenstein monster liberals have built, enjoy it

I understand the appeal of being a white guilt liberal: all the feel good empty gestures without none of the actual black experience. But liberals need to understand that this train only ends in disaster.
Make no mistake what BLM and feminism and other groups are really pushing - it isn't about what they say it's about.

Quote:
As stated before, those graven images will one day be gone so not losing sleep over depictions that the Scriptures themselves speak against.
While true, as I said to Rocko, make no mistake what BLM and feminism and other groups are really all about. It isn't about black lives, it isn't about equality for females, it's about completely and totally destroying any sense of morality, any sense of a cohesive society, and any sense of rule of law. What they tell you, and what they really want are 2 totally different things.

No, according to the Bible, there should not be any carved images of Jesus. But don't even try to pretend that BLM or anyone else is wanting to take them down because they are following what the Bible says. They are doing it because they want a complete destruction of society - and to succeed in complete destruction of society, you have to break up the family, you trash on religion, you destroy the rule of law and disallow anyone to uphold the law, you allow anything and everything because, in their eyes, they are their own gods.

That's what these idiots have been taught in their schools - "It's okay to do whatever you want, don't you let anyone tell you different."

It's been going on for decades. When I have time, later, I can dig up some direct quotes from the tool sheds from back in the 70s. I don't think a lot of people are aware of just what, exactly, these groups are after. I don't think they have a damn clue at all, but propaganda has them supporting these groups.

Old 07-16-2020, 12:53 PM

more

Florida church’s statue of Jesus beheaded, similar attacks occur across U.S.

Old 07-16-2020, 06:03 PM

7,300 posts, read 3,396,585 times
Quote:
That's a very religiously specific statement from such a strong anti-White Leftist. Along with with the embarrassing French handle, I would guess either Jewish or Islamic. My money would be on Jewish.

So, tell me politically enthusiastic, religious Semite whose current presence depends on religious and other tolerances.

Why the theological designs on other religions?

Have some forthcoming religious and other oppression in mind?

I'd eat a shoe if you can correctly interpret the scriptures: even the Jewish ones in isolation, but specifically as they relate to Christianity as well.

Perhaps it is your politics and religion that lends support to the beheading of religious statues.

What tolerances need to be removed to remove the presence of your specific brand of support for religious hostility and oppression?

What specific danger do your politics pose to the idea of the United States?

Old 07-18-2020, 09:27 AM

more friends of talcum x

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/sta...97268993921028

Old 07-18-2020, 09:48 AM

34,231 posts, read 18,575,619 times
I wonder what Rachel Dolezal and the NAACP thinks?

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies