Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-24-2020, 03:15 PM

73,024 posts, read 62,622,338 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
Because blacks are mostly democrats and they often scapegoat and falsely accuse whites too. Other than that I can't account for tone you perceive of resentment and disdain. It's resentment and disdain for being scapegoated and lied about.
Read this:

https://www.city-data.com/forum/58468511-post84.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
If I have to vote Republican to get the approval/benefit of the doubt from conservatives as a whole, then you can keep it. I'll vote the way I please. If how I'm perceived comes from voting patterns, then forget it. There are complaints that Blacks vote Democrat at 90% or more. And then some people wonder why Blacks aren't convinced to vote Republican. Shaming Black people for voting Democrat is not going to make Black people vote Republican. If anything, it will just stir up even more resentment. Maybe the reason so many Blacks vote Democrat is because they feel like a large number of conservatives look down on Blacks.

Old 06-24-2020, 03:18 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,876,419 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8won6 View Post
white-on-white murder accounts for a whopping 85% of white murders. why isn't this a much larger issue in white communities? What is stopping white people from getting that number lower?
Because what they are counting as "white" is about 85% of the population and murder is the lowest frequency category of intra-racial violent crime.

Old 06-24-2020, 03:18 PM

2,180 posts, read 640,686 times
Quote:
And it's snide remarks like this that make me very careful about whom I discuss this subject with. Resentment combined with arrogance.

Just stating the obvious.

8won6 asked why white on white crime was never discussed.

First of all, it's not white people who keep making up false narratives about black people living in fear of white people. Well... at least not anyone outside of white liberals, who are self-hating sycophants. The mainstream conservative line on race is, "character first, individualism and color-blindness." It is the Democrats and the left who push the intersectional, race based identity politics in ways that have now infected all levels of society.

Second, if this was a country of only white people, you'd probably see a LOT more heavy-handed policing, because white folks generally don't make excuses for white criminals. They don't even care when they get shot by police, generally. White people are VERY hard on their opinions of criminals in general. This again, despite the leftist narrative otherwise.

Also, if you were to isolate white-on-white crime only, it is on par with European murder rates. (Which, incidentally, African and Middle Eastern "immigrants" and "minorities" in Europe are ALSO responsible for disproportionate crime and murder).

So, white folks in America are more violent than their cousins in Canada and Europe, but not nearly as big a "problem" per capita.

Old 06-24-2020, 03:19 PM

8,726 posts, read 7,414,967 times
Quote:
white-on-white murder accounts for a whopping 85% of white murders. why isn't this a much larger issue in white communities? What is stopping white people from getting that number lower?
It is a low number, we do work on it, and we do not go crazy defending the criminals and blaming on some lame ass upbringing or other factors.

And at that, blacks still kill whites at twice the rate as whites kill blacks, but whites are the problem.

Just admit it, the garbage sub-culture blacks have come up with and enrage in is a failure. Care about black lives? Change the damn culture then because what is being done is not working.

Old 06-24-2020, 03:20 PM

Quote:
What I would say to that is I have a very low perception of white and Asian Democrat voters too. Democrat voters are just not a consistent majority of whites.

Old 06-24-2020, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Valley View Post
That is the worst thing about whites. They don't defend or support their own. If they try to they're accused of being "racist". And it seems many have been brainwashed into hating their own, by the media, academia, and government since birth.
Yeah I agree but I don't think it's always been that way or as extreme. It's like they have been overcome and taken over by a hostile group or ideology in the years following WWII.

Old 06-24-2020, 03:26 PM

8,726 posts, read 7,414,967 times
Quote:
Yeah I agree but I don't think they have always been that way. It's like they have been overcome and taken over by hostile group or ideology in the years following WWII
Yea, the communists.

About every race linked thing is connected solidly to marxists economic schemes.

Old 06-24-2020, 03:27 PM

2,180 posts, read 640,686 times
Quote:
Because what they are counting as "white" is about 85% of the population and murder is the lowest frequency category of intra-racial violent crime.

This is an interesting phenomena. To illustrate the absurdity of some of this, head on over to the FDLE sex offender registry. I picked a random Latino last name "Esquivel".... try it for yourself and type in that name.... look at what poppped up, and read the race of the offender on the offender flyer:

https://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/of...nderSearch.jsf

Old 06-24-2020, 03:28 PM

8,337 posts, read 2,966,443 times
Quote:
That is probably the lowest number than any other group. It's that low because of the number of blacks and other non-whites that kill whites. If that number were zero that would mean only non-whites murder whites.

The black number is in the 90's because other races aren't as involved in killing them as they are.

85% is "whopping" compared to whom? What other race in the U.S. has a percentage that low, ie., killing their own? It's that low because other races are involved in murdering whites. Blacks kill twice as many whites annually as whites that kill blacks. At least that was the case a few years ago.

The rate at which blacks murder whites is substantially higher than the rate at which whites are killing blacks.

But who cares?

Last edited by Leona Valley; 06-24-2020 at 03:38 PM..

Old 06-24-2020, 03:37 PM

8,337 posts, read 2,966,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by k350 View Post
It is a low number, we do work on it, and we do not go crazy defending the criminals and blaming on some lame ass upbringing or other factors.

And at that, blacks still kill whites at twice the rate as whites kill blacks, but whites are the problem.

Just admit it, the garbage sub-culture blacks have come up with and enrage in is a failure. Care about black lives? Change the damn culture then because what is being done is not working.
Blacks don't kill whites at twice the rate that whites kill blacks.

For example if in 2019 blacks killed 100 whites and whites killed 100 blacks it would mean that blacks murdered whites at 5 times the rate that whites murdered blacks because blacks are approximately 1/5 of the population of whites.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies