Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-25-2020, 03:31 PM

78,409 posts, read 60,579,949 times

Advertisements

Sheesh, if asking someone a question involves hitting them with a pickup....no wonder so many people in that area are missing teeth (joking). Job interviews must be rough....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUenzMQY7NA
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2020, 03:38 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,871,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Dude, that's like me walking up to you in a bar....give you a shove and when you go to swing at me I shoot you. I mean after all, you were attacking me.
It's not like that at all. It's like saying if someone mugs you of your bike you shouldn't resist them because you might hurt the mugger.

Old 06-25-2020, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Sheesh, if asking someone a question involves hitting them with a pickup....no wonder so many people in that area are missing teeth (joking). Job interviews must be rough....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUenzMQY7NA
McMichaels intentionally hit Arbery with his pick up? If some one intentionally hit Arbery with his truck then let that person be charged with assault, but that's irrelevant to McMichaels shooting Arbery in self defense.

Old 06-25-2020, 04:16 PM

13,388 posts, read 6,439,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
McMichaels intentionally hit Arbery with his pick up? If some one intentionally hit Arbery with his truck then let that person be charged with assault, but that's irrelevant to McMichaels shooting Arbery in self defense.
What part of they were working together using BOTH trucks to trap and detain Arberry do you not get?

Old 06-25-2020, 04:19 PM

13,511 posts, read 17,034,476 times
Quote:
Dude, that's like me walking up to you in a bar....give you a shove and when you go to swing at me I shoot you. I mean after all, you were attacking me.

You're erasing everything up until the point that arbery finally tries to defend himself and then perversely judo flipping it as him being the aggressor.

I'm pro 2A, pro CC, bought my first gun with lawn mowing money at a gun show when I was in Jr. high and if I'm on that jury those guys would most likely be found guilty if they try that lame self-defense angle.
People are still defending these clowns? My goodness.

Old 06-25-2020, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
What part of they were working together using BOTH trucks to trap and detain Arberry do you not get?
You can't trap and detain a runner with a vehicle on a roadway. The runner can run away from the road in any direction

Old 06-25-2020, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proto Jeff View Post

You really are an idiot, aren't you.
I'd be an idiot to believe the narrative some are spinning here.

Old 06-25-2020, 04:41 PM

5,981 posts, read 2,235,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
You can't trap and detain a runner with a vehicle on a roadway. The runner can run away from the road in any direction
How many times do you have to dodge a vehicle before you consider it an undue threat or hazard, what is the number?

And when you hit that number are you then allowed to claim self defense since a 3000 lb vehicle is considered a weapon when used to hit someone?

Just want to understand your logic.

Old 06-25-2020, 04:50 PM

23,766 posts, read 29,054,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevalier de Saint-George View Post
Lol, this guy mtl1. This guy isn't factoring in all of what the GBI has put together prior and is just holding on to his initial thoughts of looking at the video. What's it called when you willfully ignore things again?
Nowadays...acting presidential

Old 06-25-2020, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daryl_G View Post
How many times do you have to dodge a vehicle before you consider it an undue threat or hazard, what is the number?

And when you hit that number are you then allowed to claim self defense since a 3000 lb vehicle is considered a weapon when used to hit someone?

Just want to understand your logic.
How long are you going to run on a road where are car is supposedly trying to run you over repeatedly before you get off the road and run away from the road?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies