Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-02-2021, 11:13 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,865,154 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManApplet View Post
Shotgun murder somehow is not drama for you ?
Keep trying, your false outrage is good for a laugh.

Quote:
What color is the sky in your world?
Where is the truth in your world.

Quote:
What mistake did the vic make?
As I've posted before, which you ignore because you don't care about the truth.

Again, only a fool runs at an armed person from a distance
Again, only a fool chooses not to run away or wait for police.

Arbery is known to make bad decisions and so do you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-02-2021, 11:15 AM

In response to this post which falsely plays the race card, you post this racist comment??????

These men have harbored certain ideals about young black men their whole lives and they will lose their freedom from acting on those ideals. The fact that Arbery was jogging in his own neighborhood speaks volumes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
Seems fairly evident to me. I am 100% glad I never had white trash neighbors like them.
Thank you for exposing your racism. Always best to know who one is dealing with.

Old 01-02-2021, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
So why are you stating that Arbery made a bad decision, there is an obvious reason they are in jail awaiting trial but you seem to thing Arbery was the problem.
McMichaels bad decision was getting out of the truck.

Arberys bad decision was to attacked someone armed and he paid for it with his life. Who made the worst decision? Can you honestly answer that? I doubt it.

Old 01-02-2021, 11:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXRunner View Post
I wouldn’t want trashy neighbors. As far as their race, I couldn’t care less. Guess I’m just old school like that.
Judging people by their actions is something the Jim Crow left does. The party of slavery and racism hasn't changed one bit.

Last edited by Loveshiscountry; 01-02-2021 at 11:30 AM..

Old 01-02-2021, 11:35 AM

10,093 posts, read 6,431,418 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Judging people by their actions is something the Jim Crow left does. The party of slavery and racism hasn't changed one bit.
Really? So you haven't repeatedly been judging Ahmaud Arbery by his actions throughout this entire thread? GMAB

Old 01-02-2021, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bungalove View Post
Really? So you haven't repeatedly been judging Ahmaud Arbery by his actions throughout this entire thread? GMAB
lol mistyped meant judging people by their actions is something something the Jim Crow left does not do.

And of course Ive been judging both parties by their actions. Why wouldnt I?

Old 01-02-2021, 01:44 PM

22,216 posts, read 21,676,363 times
The McMichaels and their little buddy Roddy, remind me of people moving animals like cattle or sheep for the first time - never panic your animals, or you'll risk turning a non-situation, into a major situation.

These guys were way out of their depth.

Old 01-03-2021, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe90 View Post
The McMichaels and their little buddy Roddy, remind me of people moving animals like cattle or sheep for the first time - never panic your animals, or you'll risk turning a non-situation, into a major situation.

These guys were way out of their depth.
Because black people can't be held accountable. They are like animals. Understood.

The McMichaels were not responsible for Arberys bad decision.

Old 01-03-2021, 11:27 PM

22,216 posts, read 21,676,363 times
Quote:
Because black people can't be held accountable. They are like animals. Understood.

The McMichaels were not responsible for Arberys bad decision
I wouldn't have them on my team - Regardless of what or who the situation involves, folks that can't read the situation, are a liability.
They always had more to lose, than gain, and the dumber someone is, the harder that is to see.

The McMichaels always knew death was a possible outcome, but for what?....that Arbery might have been someone seen on camera, doesn't seem like of much of a case for a citizen's arrest.

Old 01-04-2021, 12:33 AM

9,049 posts, read 3,522,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stizzel View Post
No, the only people who made a mistake where the 3 people who got indicted and as such, they all be held to account for their mistakes.
I bet if he had hindsight, the "Jogger" would consider it a mistake to lunge at an armed man. Didn't work out too well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies