Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-25-2020, 10:41 AM

13,955 posts, read 5,621,810 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
It's obvious that Malcolm X perceived that white liberals were the fox guarding the hen house. But he didn't really even need to speak on conservative whites because they made it clear that they weren't going to support blacks. And Malcolm felt like that they were an easier enemy to deal with. Because he knew where they stood. That's why he was part of the Black Separatist Movement. But as I mentioned previously, it was Black Separatists who killed him.
They killed him because he was bad for the business of handouts from white liberals, who ran the black politicians and the various "ministers" with their rent seeking hands out.

NoI made friends with the white liberal establishment, since Elijah Muhammed was just a slick, skeevy salesman. Once Malcolm X figured that out and got all logically consistent about the hypocrisy inside NoI and the truth of the white liberal fox and their cunning smiles and treachery...he had to go.

You cannot be that famous and that logically consistent all up in Leviathan's face and not get slapped down hard for it. No freaking way. NoI served their white politician masters well, and they still do to this very day.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2020, 10:43 AM

13,510 posts, read 17,032,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumann Koch View Post
What does it matter?

It matters to me when over 95% of Blacks vote for a Black man JUST BECAUSE OF HIS SKIN COLOR!

And to top it off - he was an extreme Liberal!

OBAMA IS DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SITUATION WE AS A NATION ARE IN TODAY!!!
(can I scream that loud enough?)
You'd just be saying something that is wrong with more volume. Walter Scott got shot in the back by a white cop while Obama was President, and we didn't have cities from coast to coast being torched. The left views Trump's election as an endorsement of racism, whether he is racist or not.

Old 06-25-2020, 10:46 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,859,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
This is where I am coming from. I'm not going to make Black people vote for anyone. I say vote where your heart is. My perspective is this. When it comes to this particular thread, and with alot of other situations, who Blacks vote for seems to be a major topic of obsession. I can go and search for several threads regarding who Blacks vote for. On another thread, someone mentioned "Blacks are resented because they vote Democrat to the rune of 95%". I have never heard of anyone, liberal or conservative, quote Malcolm X until now. I figured most people regarded Malcolm X as anti-White.

I figure this thread is another "Blacks should vote Republican" kind of thread. I have reasons to be suspicious.
An obsession? lol That's your agenda driven thought process. X gets quoted a decent amount of times. More so after his awakening where he denounced his racist past.

All races vote for big government. People wonder why blacks sold out to the one party that passed all the bigoted laws in America and is responsible for the oppression of blacks back in the day and still is oppressing them today.

Old 06-25-2020, 10:46 AM

16,956 posts, read 16,751,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeJones View Post
Typical, when facts are inconvenient, IGNORE THEM! Welcome to 2020

Those are Malcolm X's OWN WORDS, they are indelible

"Then the Negro sides with the white liberal, and the white liberal use the Negro against the white conservative"
Black men need to take responsibility for their own actions and stop blaming the white man for their troubles. I can't recall when a white man blamed a black man for his misfortunes. It's a total cop out!

Who cares what any of these speakers say? Not me.

No "speaker" will brainwash the strong-minded. People need to think for themselves and ignore all these fools. Who cares what they think? Nobody.

Old 06-25-2020, 10:47 AM

19,061 posts, read 12,715,860 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dman72 View Post
The left views Trump's election as an endorsement of racism, whether he is racist or not.
So true, and it could not be further from the truth. What's that phrase circulating lately, "Not all Trump supporters are Racist, but all Racists are Trump supporters". I think that probably holds true, but it insinuates that racists are a significant block in the country. Who knows what the percentage number is, but I'd say it's a small fraction of the electorate, maybe even in the single digits

Old 06-25-2020, 11:03 AM

73,009 posts, read 62,585,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumann Koch View Post
What does it matter?

It matters to me when over 95% of Blacks vote for a Black man JUST BECAUSE OF HIS SKIN COLOR!

And to top it off - he was an extreme Liberal!

OBAMA IS DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SITUATION WE AS A NATION ARE IN TODAY!!!
(can I scream that loud enough?)
Actually, Obama got 95% of the Black vote. And the majority of those votes were from Blacks who would have voted for him regardless of skin color, so blaming it on skin color makes very little sense.

How is Obama directly responsible for the situation we're in now?

And furthermore, I notice alot of people are good at telling Blacks "the Democrats aren't any good for you" or "the liberals are your real enemies". However, I notice very few people can make any convincing Blacks that the GOP really is better for Blacks. The "Party of Lincoln" crap isn't good enough. What has the GOP done for Blacks LATELY (and by lately, the last 40 years). You can ask the same question about Democrats, but hardly anyone asks as it applies to Republicans.

It matters to you because the candidate YOU want is the candidate most Blacks aren't voting for. Ask yourself this. Why is it that the candidate YOU want isn't the candidate alot of Blacks want? And why should anyone vote for the candidate you want just for your peace of mind?

Old 06-25-2020, 11:08 AM

3,354 posts, read 1,183,606 times
Quote:
Actually, Obama got 95% of the Black vote. And the majority of those votes were from Blacks who would have voted for him regardless of skin color, so blaming it on skin color makes very little sense.

How is Obama directly responsible for the situation we're in now?

And furthermore, I notice alot of people are good at telling Blacks "the Democrats aren't any good for you" or "the liberals are your real enemies". However, I notice very few people can make any convincing Blacks that the GOP really is better for Blacks. The "Party of Lincoln" crap isn't good enough. What has the GOP done for Blacks LATELY (and by lately, the last 40 years). You can ask the same question about Democrats, but hardly anyone asks as it applies to Republicans.

It matters to you because the candidate YOU want is the candidate most Blacks aren't voting for. Ask yourself this. Why is it that the candidate YOU want isn't the candidate alot of Blacks want? And why should anyone vote for the candidate you want just for your peace of mind?
No party - gop, dems, libertarians, etc. does anything for anyone black. It’s all about money and policy, as someone around here always says. Nobody cares anything about you as long as they are getting things their way.

Old 06-25-2020, 11:09 AM

866 posts, read 319,676 times
Sorry, blacks biggest enemy is other blacks

Old 06-25-2020, 11:11 AM

3,354 posts, read 1,183,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkmarkblue View Post
He is correct about the white liberal. I think and believe the white liberal is just as bad as the white racist.
The white liberal and the white conservative. Also, the black liberal and black conservative.

You are all bad.

Old 06-25-2020, 11:16 AM

19,061 posts, read 12,715,860 times
Quote:
The GOP argument is a harder one to accept, because it espouses personal responsibility and that if you are independent, work hard, and not reliant on government, you will be successful. And the policies put in place are meant to make it easier to run a business and make money with minimal regulation and taxation. No GOP is going to pander with handouts and quick solutions, the solutions they offer is more structural, long term, and systematic where you are expected to run with it. The Dem arguments are more about pandering with programs and direct subsidies of various things, so they come across as caring whereas the GOP come across as cold (which the real world is, by the way)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies