Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Democrats are you outraged and upset by all the Looting and Rioting?
Yes, I am disgusted by the Looting and Rioting by the Democrats 11 17.19%
Yes, I am embarrassed by the Democrats destroying public property 8 12.50%
No. The cities deserve it and I have no problem with it 11 17.19%
No. I hate America and I love the destruction that the Democrats are doing 26 40.63%
I am a Democrat and I do not participate or believe in the looting and rioting 8 12.50%
Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-25-2020, 08:02 AM

16,956 posts, read 16,755,587 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
Democrats are you outraged by all the Looting and Rioting?
EDIT: I have contacted the Mods to revise the poll to add "I am a Democrat and I do not believe in the looting and the rioting." It says I have 90 minutes to revise it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2020, 08:05 AM

31,848 posts, read 17,610,392 times
Who the HELL are the six who voted that they feel it's deserved? WTF is wrong you people?!!

Old 06-25-2020, 08:09 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,734,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
Who the HELL are the six who voted that they feel it's deserved? WTF is wrong you people?!!
Yea, destroy people's lives, cost the tax payer millions, kill people, and there are people who are so angry and jealous they think people deserve it. I don't know what is wrong with people either, it's probably white liberals who voted they feel it's deserved.

Old 06-25-2020, 08:14 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,503,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
And the other three who said they hate America and love that it’s being destroyed!

If the Democrat wins the election, we will be living in the midst of Reverse World where destruction and criminality are applauded, and decent people who speak up against it will be bullied, lose their jobs, and otherwise tormented.

And did you hear the BLM NY chapter president tell Martha McCallum last night that if whites don’t give blacks what they want, they will burn the country down? Why isn’t he arrested for treason?

Old 06-25-2020, 08:14 AM

16,960 posts, read 17,342,198 times
It’s apparent, Democrats don’t care if their communities gets demolished (looting shootings, deaths, arson, extortion, etc) because it’s their own party doing the destroying. Not one Democrat has came out to address/condemn the violence, just encourage it.

Let’s be honest here, these looters, rioters, killers, arsonist are your everyday Democrat voters, just in masks. To say they they’re not is just playing dumb.

Old 06-25-2020, 08:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Yea, destroy people's lives, cost the tax payer millions, kill people, and there are people who are so angry and jealous they think people deserve it. I don't know what is wrong with people either, it's probably white liberals who voted they feel it's deserved.
Liberals are destroying the country and the Democratic party. I'll bet we could guess which sick posters voted yes, but I'd rather not waste my time on idiots.

Old 06-25-2020, 08:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
It’s apparent, Democrats don’t care if their communities gets demolished (looting shootings, deaths, arson, extortion, etc) because it’s their own party doing the destroying. Not one Democrat has came out to address the violence, just encourage it.

Let’s get be honest here, these looters, rioters, killers, arsonist are your everyday Democrat voters, just in masks. To say they they’re not is just playing dumb.
It's one of the reasons I feel we need a new party of sane Democrats.

I can no longer associate with these people. The Democratic politicians all sat on their hands while cities were destroyed. This is what the Democratic party has become - they'll do anything to try and win in November.

Old 06-25-2020, 08:17 AM

11,369 posts, read 9,284,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Wake up. The rioters, arsonists, and looters are on the left, which is why Democrat leaders are using kid gloves with them, they don't want to upset their voters.
What you wrote I hear a lot. How do you know all looters and rioters belong to the democratic party? I say most don't even bother voting, especially with the reality that only about 50% of the entire population even takes part. Maybe a few do but to say all of them is an outright lie. I don't think it's even most of them.

The poll is a farce.

Old 06-25-2020, 08:20 AM

3,771 posts, read 1,524,054 times
polls that don't cover every possibility suck.
need an option for, I'm not a democrat.

Old 06-25-2020, 08:22 AM

445 posts, read 168,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goingstrong View Post
Of course I'm concerned about all the looting. Since taking office it has been clear that this administration is out for themselves with little concern for the country. The looting is blatant in your face and cannot be ignored when your president is caught on tape at Mar-a-lago bragging about how rich he just made his cronies.

The rioting is appalling. When I see police officers who are sworn to protect the community beating and tear gassing peaceful protesters it makes my blood boil. This rioting must be stopped and these officers disciplined.

But then again I'm not a democrat by choice. I'm an old white lady with very conservative leanings who is embarrassed and ashamed of my country and the republican party under Mitch McConnell and Donald Trump.
Your mindset makes my blood boil. Destroying property and assaulting police officers is not "peaceful protesting". They deserve to be tear gassed. You're obviously not conservative I don't know why you threw that in there. You should be ashamed of yourself, not the country.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies