Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Democrats are you outraged and upset by all the Looting and Rioting?
Yes, I am disgusted by the Looting and Rioting by the Democrats 11 17.19%
Yes, I am embarrassed by the Democrats destroying public property 8 12.50%
No. The cities deserve it and I have no problem with it 11 17.19%
No. I hate America and I love the destruction that the Democrats are doing 26 40.63%
I am a Democrat and I do not participate or believe in the looting and rioting 8 12.50%
Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-25-2020, 08:22 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,502,232 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by blahblahyoutoo View Post
polls that don't cover every possibility suck.
need an option for, I'm not a democrat.
Oh, dang! I just realized the poll was for Democrats only. I’m one of the four who said I was disgusted with the looting, so back me out. Thus far, only three Democrats are disgusted with widespread destruction.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2020, 08:22 AM

41,957 posts, read 75,192,887 times
Quote:
Democrats are you outraged and upset by all the Looting and Rioting?
Yes, I am disgusted by the Looting and Rioting by the Democrats
Yes, I am embarrassed by the Democrats destroying public property
No. The cities deserve it and I have no problem with it
No. I hate America and I love the destruction that the Democrats are doing
Hm .... I bet the OP can't figure out how this poll is flawed ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
The rioters, arsonists, and looters are on the left
Proof?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
The Democrats ARE the ones looting and rioting.
Proof? I mean, because you're so "sincere" in your convictions, you can produce the voter registrations of every last person you "saw" looting and rioting, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
And the other three who said they hate America and love that it’s being destroyed!
Relax, hon. People are pulling the OP's leg. Which the OP richly deserves for creating a poll with no chance of being logical, accurate, or statistically sound.

Old 06-25-2020, 08:26 AM

16,956 posts, read 16,755,587 times
Quote:
And the other three who said they hate America and love that it’s being destroyed!

If the Democrat wins the election, we will be living in the midst of Reverse World where destruction and criminality are applauded, and decent people who speak up against it will be bullied, lose their jobs, and otherwise tormented.

And did you hear the BLM NY chapter president tell Martha McCallum last night that if whites don’t give blacks what they want, they will burn the country down? Why isn’t he arrested for treason?
It's already happening. Where burning down Target is normal, burning police cars is normal, where threatening people if they don't remove all the statues is normal.

They are eroding our country to be like war torn countries. Like Syria. Nobody is speaking up and they keep making demands, riots, destruction.

This is the Democratic Leaders way!

Wake Up!

America please wake up before it's too late.

Old 06-25-2020, 08:27 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,455,334 times
You say 'Democrats' this and Democrats' that. Very likely the looters have never voted.

The questions are not seriously interested in anyone's opinion ... there is no right answer. The poll is calculated to smear the Democratic party in people's minds, a real cheap jesuitical piece of propaganda.

Peaceful protests are a right. Looting and vandalism is not.

Old 06-25-2020, 08:28 AM

16,956 posts, read 16,755,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post

Proof?

Proof? I mean, because you're so "sincere" in your convictions, you can produce the voter registrations of every last person you "saw" looting and rioting, right?

Relax, hon. People are pulling the OP's leg. Which the OP richly deserves for creating a poll with no chance of being logical, accurate, or statistically sound.
You are living in denial. Bye.

Old 06-25-2020, 08:29 AM

11,369 posts, read 9,282,640 times
Quote:
Oh, dang! I just realized the poll was for Democrats only. I’m one of the four who said I was disgusted with the looting, so back me out. Thus far, only three Democrats are disgusted with widespread destruction.
Did you even read that poll? Here it is since you missed it:
Quote:
Rioting by the Democrats
There is no proof of this and is why I couldn't vote. As I stated on the previous page the poll is a farce and I'm willing to bet most rioters and looters are not a member of any political party.

Old 06-25-2020, 08:52 AM

18,461 posts, read 7,087,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post
When you learn the difference between Democrats, who are protesting peacefully, and the rioters and looters who are simply there to start trouble come back and try making a legit poll.

The "peaceful protests" should have ended the day that charges against Chauvin were upped to murder 2 and the other three officers were also charged.

Because keeping the "peaceful protests" going now is doing nothing but providing cover to the violent and destructive anarchy and excuse to keep it going.

The Left is losing the support of the protests that they once had from the American people because it's elevated beyond what's a reasonable response to what happened to George Floyd.

The riots aren't even about police brutality or racism anymore.....

They're about anarchy and a Marxist agenda to destroy America.

Old 06-25-2020, 09:01 AM

31,848 posts, read 17,607,170 times
Quote:

Proof?

Unless we're being BRUTALLY honest with ourselves, and start holding people accountable, nothing is apt to change.

I believe peaceful protesters came from all places on the political spectrum.

The looters and rioters? What makes you think they were Trump supporters? If you think that, and others think that, then why hasn't anyone on the left given Trump supporters credit for being anti-police brutality? On the contrary, don't we kind of blame them?

The Democratic mayors have sat on their hands since this started. They told cops not to mess with what was going on (I've heard this from two CPD officers and Second City Cop has written about it). That's why we saw photos of cops standing there observing but doing nothing to stop it.

THIS is why I'm walking away from the party. It's INSANE!!! The Democrats are responsible for this crapfest. Please, you're a very bright person, connect the dots. This was our party - but it's been hijacked!

Old 06-25-2020, 09:01 AM

26,497 posts, read 15,074,947 times
Quote:

Proof?

If you sincerely don't think the bulk of the looters, arsonists, and rioters are in the Democratic voter demographic wheelhouse then that says a lot about you.

Why do you think Democrat politicians have been accommodating the lawless mobs and Republicans have taken a tougher stand?

Democrats win the youth vote.

Democrats win the convicted felon vote.

Democrats win the liberal vote.

Democrats win the black vote.

Democrats win the "cops are pigs" vote.

Wake up.

Old 06-25-2020, 09:28 AM

13,601 posts, read 4,931,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
Democrats are you outraged by all the Looting and Rioting?
What a stupid poll!!! I would have readily checked the first option, if it read "Yes, I am disgusted by the looting and rioting"

But of course you had to add "by the Democrats". Which makes it completely irrelevant. Those aren't Democrats out there looting and rioting. Those are hooligans, people just taking advantage of the situation to steal. Most of them probably don't know the first thing about Republican vs democrat
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies