Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-25-2020, 05:33 PM

72,971 posts, read 62,554,457 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumann Koch View Post
I agree with you both... because the three of us are not involved, nor could we even conceptualize as good, law-abiding citizens, and who love (at least like) our country and try to make it better - the tenacious malevolence at very high levels that is behind all this anarchy.

Of course this is not about race anymore. But I believe that there are a lot of people, most NOT even black, who would love to see some white violence perpetrated upon some black person, and caught ON VIDEO. Or better yet - LIVE STREAMING. They want to keep it a race thing.

They are dividing us and using us to do THEIR dirty work without regard to us as citizens, black or white, or to the economy, or to our beautiful cities, and especially not our Nation's exemplary history of almost 250 years of progress as an experiment in building the best society for ALL people that the world has ever seen.

But they don't want us to get along, they don't want prosperity for all, they don't want us to embrace our history... THEY DO NOT WANT THE UNITED STATES TO SUCCEED!
I think about this. America has always been a nation of divisions. So much so that this nation almost came apart during the 1860s, the Civil War. Race has always been a big thing in America. While these videos are aren't helping at all, I think some of us have been fighting each other before that.

Those of us who just want to live decent lives, we aren't going to be out there being violent thugs.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2020, 05:36 PM

25,118 posts, read 16,198,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VexedAndSolitary View Post
Either
1. there are far less of them than we're told to believe
2. they're wimps who are all talk
it's both. and in the order you state. Many of them do own guns, so thank God they're also a bunch of cowards.

Old 06-25-2020, 05:52 PM

72,971 posts, read 62,554,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoBromhal View Post
it's both. and in the order you state. Many of them do own guns, so thank God they're also a bunch of cowards.
There is something more. A lot of people who espouse white supremacist views don't operate the way the Neo-Nazi skinheads operate. Many are often in positions where they decide who gets hired or not. Some work in the real estate industry and will try really stupid things. No, not all people in positions of authority are white supremacists. I'm simply saying that some white supremacists are using other ways to get what they want.

Old 06-25-2020, 06:31 PM

13,806 posts, read 9,700,705 times
Quote:
Given all the unchecked black-on-white violence lately, against both white people and their property, I think that if there truly was a time for White Supremacy to show its ugly face it would be right now.

I would think that some 'Southern Boys', Neo-Nazis, KKK, etc would have taken out some 'street justice' by now. We should have already seen a lot of retaliatory violence on black people and their property by White Supremacists if there was so much racial hatred as the MSM would have us believe. I can't imagine a more perfect time for some white DC Snipers taking out arsonists burning the Confederate Flag, vandals pulling down statues of Confederate heroes, or pulling out their own gun on a black person accosting them in their car with a weapon or assaulting them on a public sidewalk with a bat.

But that is NOT happening! SO where are all the White Supremacists?
I don’t think you understand how the term is used. Secondly, it’s whites tearing things up mostly. Why are you blaming blacks?

Old 06-25-2020, 10:12 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,851,639 times
The klan has ~5000 people. The 2 largest hate groups are, the Nation of Islam and La Raza

Old 06-25-2020, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
There is something more. A lot of people who espouse white supremacist views don't operate the way the Neo-Nazi skinheads operate. Many are often in positions where they decide who gets hired or not. Some work in the real estate industry and will try really stupid things. No, not all people in positions of authority are white supremacists. I'm simply saying that some white supremacists are using other ways to get what they want.
But what you said is not true and you have no proof. It's an absurd conclusion.
So the white supremacists have infiltrated a plethora of businesses mainly in the human resources department and there are so many that the non white supremacists cannot be out or stop them.

Two things remain constant, you are uneducated about the business world and you continue to make excuses for blacks who aren't qualified for a job. Ask a business owner if they want to be more racist or more rich and the overwhelming answer is rich. The ones who answer otherwise go out of business often.

Business owners aren't stupid. They're smart enough to know who can and can't help them make money.

Old 06-25-2020, 10:34 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,866,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
So now a "white supremacist" could be any white person employed ? Or anyone with a slight preference or bias toward people like them? Discrimination is a new definition for supremacy. Plenty of non-whites are in positions to discriminate.

Old 06-25-2020, 11:20 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,578,158 times
Quote:
Given all the unchecked black-on-white violence lately, against both white people and their property, I think that if there truly was a time for White Supremacy to show its ugly face it would be right now.

I would think that some 'Southern Boys', Neo-Nazis, KKK, etc would have taken out some 'street justice' by now. We should have already seen a lot of retaliatory violence on black people and their property by White Supremacists if there was so much racial hatred as the MSM would have us believe. I can't imagine a more perfect time for some white DC Snipers taking out arsonists burning the Confederate Flag, vandals pulling down statues of Confederate heroes, or pulling out their own gun on a black person accosting them in their car with a weapon or assaulting them on a public sidewalk with a bat.

But that is NOT happening! SO where are all the White Supremacists?
How do think the drugs that keep these gangs going, continue to come in so consistently, day after day, year after year? Its not the black people shipping all those drugs in!

Old 06-26-2020, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
How do think the drugs that keep these gangs going, continue to come in so consistently, day after day, year after year? Its not the black people shipping all those drugs in!
Maybe blacks should try harder? Work smart, not hard.

I believe the majority of heroin comes from Latin America. Mexico, and Afghanistan. Weed from Mexico. Cocaine from South America.

Old 06-26-2020, 11:00 PM

35,680 posts, read 21,030,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southernnaturelover View Post
I don't think it's about race anymore, since all races seem to be out there causing destruction. It has moved beyond that.

But, the reality is that most people in this country wouldn't even know any of this were happening if it weren't for the news or social media. Most people will watch a half hour or so of the news and then tune it out and go on with their lives.
Exactly why the protesters will stay until some beat’emup-kill’em laws change !
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies