Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-27-2020, 09:56 AM

35,699 posts, read 21,054,375 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike930 View Post
You should remember that.
Daily-- I don't ask anyone to do, what I would NOT!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-27-2020, 10:04 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,597,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
Released back to Mexico or their county of origin, right? Or maybe Tiger Lily will take them all in.
Well, its not said where they will be released...IF I had to guess, I bet they will release them from the facilities and thats it, (they will be able to remain in the US).

Old 06-27-2020, 10:10 AM

11,251 posts, read 11,025,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Well, its not said where they will be released...IF I had to guess, I bet they will release them from the facilities and thats it, (they will be able to remain in the US).
If we do that we'll be just releasing children onto the street? They have to be staying with someone.

Where are the parents? And if the parents are in the US and here illegally, why not reunite the family and ship them all back to country of origin so they can be a family again where they belong?

See, the left doesn't like that either. They mock Trump when he gets denied by activist judges, but then are completely okay with foreigners committing criminal acts against our country.

Old 06-27-2020, 10:39 AM

10,800 posts, read 3,593,966 times
Unbelievable the amount of coldheartedness shown by posters. They denigrate innocent children, who had no choice, in their situations.

I am willing to lay odds the vast majority of them scream "sanctity of life" if abortion is ever discussed, but once that child is born, could care less about its well being. Yeah, I know, you're going to blame the parents, I can already hear it.

These are CHILDREN. Americans can be so cruel!

Old 06-27-2020, 11:44 AM

3,306 posts, read 1,346,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by normstad View Post
Unbelievable the amount of coldheartedness shown by posters. They denigrate innocent children, who had no choice, in their situations.

I am willing to lay odds the vast majority of them scream "sanctity of life" if abortion is ever discussed, but once that child is born, could care less about its well being. Yeah, I know, you're going to blame the parents, I can already hear it.

The hard right, the Stephen Miller crowd, are incredibly cruel. Instead of meaningful and practical solutions, they accept all manners of inhumanity just to achieve their goal of zero illegal immigration (some no immigration period). The human atrocities committed by the Trump administration to achieve an illusory goal on immigration has been revealing.

Old 06-27-2020, 11:48 AM

16,960 posts, read 17,339,729 times
I agree, send them packing back home where they belong. But Mexico closed their border, not allowing Americans or anyone to enter because of covid.

How racist of them!

Old 06-27-2020, 11:50 AM

16,960 posts, read 17,339,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by normstad View Post

Pshhh like you care, Lol.

I take you’ll bring these kids into your home and provide for them? I didn’t think so. So stop will the moral pandering

Old 06-27-2020, 11:52 AM

62,945 posts, read 29,141,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
That's the wrong thing to do. They need to be sent back to their homelands.

Old 06-27-2020, 12:11 PM

10,800 posts, read 3,593,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
Pshhh like you care, Lol.

I take you’ll bring these kids into your home and provide for them? I didn’t think so. So stop will the moral pandering
Yup, I sure would! If I was anywhere close to those concentration camps where those poor children are kept in cages, I sure would. And help them try and stay connected with their parents and other family.

Why wouldn't YOU help out with this? Is your humanity lacking?

I know, I know, it's just brown children. Collateral, right?

Old 06-27-2020, 12:19 PM

19,387 posts, read 6,502,232 times
Nobody ever talks about this but the Democrats’ soft approach to illegal aliens has made the COVID crisis worse. They are overwhelmingly poorly educated and live crammed into tight living quarters intended for half the number of people.

As a result, COVID is much more prominent in the illegal alien areas - and they have spread it outward. I know this because our county reports cases by zip code, and there are two zip codes that are largely comprised of illegal aliens. (In one of the zip codes, the liberal elected officials wanted to build a facility so the illegals, waiting for illegal day labor jobs, wouldn’t have to wait out in the parking lot.) These two counties are the hardest hit, and by a large margin.

Had Democrats not worked so hard to keep illegals in this area, we would not have had the big upswing we did.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies