Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-28-2020, 05:46 AM

6,735 posts, read 4,417,224 times

Advertisements

I think Harris will be picked. Just mentioning a person of color means he cant choose different. As far as his health. To begin with he's waaay more qualified for the office in stead of Trump. I'll take his slow wittiness, sleepy Joe in the basement, instead of some one thats corrupt, calling parts of the Constitution phony, because be cant exploit it to fill his pockets with the taxpayers money, and extort money from other world leaders.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-28-2020, 06:19 AM

16,956 posts, read 16,751,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
it will be Kamala Harris, but I'm sure Hillary was considered.
If Hillary IS considered, Biden will come up "missing" and never to be seen again. Later they will find him in the basement, hogtied.

Old 06-28-2020, 06:32 AM

31,848 posts, read 17,604,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Kamala Harris has a likabilty problem, as in she's not likeable. Wasn't her abysmal run clearly evidence of this.

That dumbass was just that unlikable.....
Amen. And with Biden unlikely to go a full four years (if he's still standing by November) people would have a big problem seeing her as President.

They almost all had a likeability problem though. Those who didn't weren't garnering enough votes to go anywhere.

Old 06-28-2020, 07:05 AM

10,659 posts, read 10,724,472 times
Lets ask Vince Foster what he think about Hillary..........

Old 06-28-2020, 07:13 AM

78,381 posts, read 60,566,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
And y'all say the libs are delusional.
As a gesture of unity, I would like to propose that both the libs and cons are right about each other being delusional.

Three cheers for Common Ground.

P.S. I still think it will be the head of the Atlanta police department. I like to keep mentioning that fact for the irony given that BLM is such a hot topic. Heck, I remember 2008 when the anti-war movement was a hot topic. Then administrations changed, the magical (D) shield appeared and *poof* it all but disappeared in a shower of nice words and greatly reduced news coverage.

Last edited by Mathguy; 06-28-2020 at 07:22 AM..

Old 06-28-2020, 07:14 AM

13,900 posts, read 9,768,836 times
Biden will serve at least one term.

Old 06-28-2020, 07:19 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,698,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamaman1 View Post
Female dogs--every last one of them. The democrats ought to be ashamed of themselves that they cannot find anyone to run for office that's not more main stream/middle of the road.

The Hildebeast is simply the meanest one person you would ever meet in person. And I know people that are/were friends of hers. When she left Arkansas, she didn't leave any friends behind there.

[Michelle--The ex-President O'Bama hasn't been at all supportive of Biden in his bid for POTUS. He's actually been an embarrassment to the democrat party. Only thing I can say about Michelle is that school lunch programs have been much improved since they've been out of office. Her lunch initiative about starved teachers and students alike.
Not at all supportive?

“Former President Barack Obama joined his former vice president, Joe Biden, on a virtual fundraiser on Tuesday evening as top-level Democrats seek to consolidate voters around the party's 2020 presumptive nominee.

"I am here to say the help is on the way if we do the work, because there's nobody I trust more to be able to heal this country and get back on track than my dear friend Joe Biden," Obama told supporters on the video conference.”

https://www.npr.org/2020/06/23/88218...den-fundraiser

As for the rest, just misogynistic BS.

Old 06-28-2020, 07:29 AM

10,747 posts, read 4,342,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident View Post
IF Biden wins, I don't see him resigning. The presidency is not a job that you walk away from willingly. Much like Ruth Bader Ginsburg is being propped up in her SCOTUS seat, Biden would be propped up at 1600 Pennsylvania. Here's to hoping that such a nightmare does not come to pass.
It depends how much pride Biden has, because if he keeps making mistakes and mixing up the most obvious of words, it could get so humiliating that even his supporters will be ashamed....
He may be very willing to walk away, just to save himself from being forced out.
Ginsburg is propped up because Trump would replace her with a Conservative, whereas if Biden were President he'd simply be replaced by his VP.

Old 06-28-2020, 07:36 AM

16,956 posts, read 16,751,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Sucks View Post
Biden would be in "Memory Care" long before that happens.

Old 06-28-2020, 07:39 AM

34,230 posts, read 18,571,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Sucks View Post
He can't get through a sentence let alone a full term. He can't debate Trump, he can not operate in a competent manner. He will not be elected, but if he was he'd be gone in a few months.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies