Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-27-2020, 11:49 PM

9,818 posts, read 7,843,357 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post

Get your OWN Frigging Immune System strong and healthy.......don't expect others wearing a mask to keep you healthy...J.C........
Wow. Could you possibly be more entitled or heartless? You couldn't be more dangerous if you were running around shooting people randomly.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-27-2020, 11:51 PM

16,961 posts, read 17,253,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
everybody should stay in their basements like Biden....

this all seemed to spiral when the rioting started. no surprise,
In the case of Arizona, majority of all the new cases were from the recent protest there (according to my sister who’s an ER nurse in the largest hospital/s in the Phoenix area). But apparently, liberals believe protesting in the many thousands kills the virus.

Old 06-28-2020, 12:05 AM
Status: " You’re not getting another penny out of me" (set 3 days ago)

19,674 posts, read 20,485,086 times
Ban masks. Thin the herd.
The strong will survive.
Earth is over populated. It's not natural.
Unfortunately the fact is, people need to die.
There's too many of us and we're living way too long now.

Old 06-28-2020, 12:07 AM

15,036 posts, read 10,005,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotkarl View Post
Ban masks. Thin the herd.
The strong will survive.
Earth is over populated. It's not natural.
Unfortunately the fact is, people need to die.
There's too many of us and we're living way too long now.
You first.

My small town lost a paramedic and just today a firefighter in the hospital for almost 2 weeks has been incubated as his condition worsened.... Two people who have probably saved other peoples' lives... I think they deserve better than that. Medical professionals saving lives in the hospitals are also have a much higher transmission rate than the general population... many didn't have to die saving others.

The wrong people are being thinned out of the herd...

These people are knee deep in this crap while the rest of us get to enjoy life to a certain extent... All they asked is to continue to live our lives as best as possible while wearing masks and heed the safety guidelines. Whether you believe the science or not behind it, we owe them a little respect and listen to them.

People will certainly die. It should occur in spite of our best efforts not due to our lack of effort.

Last edited by usayit; 06-28-2020 at 12:25 AM..

Old 06-28-2020, 12:10 AM
Status: " You’re not getting another penny out of me" (set 3 days ago)

19,674 posts, read 20,485,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by usayit View Post
You first.
Hey whatever. If my number comes up, so be it.
The human race is disgusting. Should be extinct.

Old 06-28-2020, 12:20 AM

15,036 posts, read 10,005,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotkarl View Post
Hey whatever. If my number comes up, so be it.
The human race is disgusting. Should be extinct.
That speaks volumes to how much weight your comments should have in the matter....

If you have a death wish, please don't risk the medical professions health by seeking their help if you contract COVID (I do hope not). Since you are ok with "thinning" the herd naturally concept, there is no reason to take another with you... especially one that has medical training that can save others who would be more appreciative.

Old 06-28-2020, 12:22 AM

8,726 posts, read 7,364,916 times
Nah, it is not the anti mask morons, it is the social butterflies and their ridiculous infantile attitudes regarding their need to socialize.

Old 06-28-2020, 12:29 AM

16,300 posts, read 8,391,100 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli34 View Post
What is insane is the President of the United States holding an indoor rally with people close together wearing no masks....in the middle of a highly contagious outbreak and against the advice of medical professionals.

Let's face it....we don't have a strong national leader on this crises. We are essentially leaderless. It's no wonder we are in the mess that we are in.
Please show us your multiple indignant posts about the leftist Nazi's who were running around (and still are) without social distancing.
I'd be tempted to say without masks, but most of them were wearing masks to shield their identities long before the pandemic ever came long.

That question goes to all the hypocrites in this thread suffering from ideological bias that blinds them.

`

Old 06-28-2020, 01:43 AM

273 posts, read 95,844 times
Trump definitely lost my support by downplaying the severity of the CCP virus at his rally in Oklahoma city.

I can't support someone who is enabling the spread of the CCP's bioweapon.

There's to much uncertainty in the stock market with the virus still a threat.

Ignoring it is good for the economy in the short term but not the long term.

As long as another outbreak is possible another stock market crash is possible , and unfortunately educated people, government officials will have better foresight to this crash and be able to better benefit from a stock market crash then uneducated people.

I don't want to sound like a conspiracy theorists, but could Trump be enabling the spread of the CCP virus by shaming mask use, downplaying it ect. bc he may be able to somehow benefit from another stock market crash in the future due to another virus outbreak..........

I mean if we want a stable market and consumer confidence , i think the best strategy is to go all in on prevention and testing and get our numbers down to a level of Japan , Australia and South Korea.

Of course you can't completely kill it off, but there would be a lot less fear in America if the numbers were lower.

I see investments in prevention as indirect investments in the economy and market

Last edited by mizzou88; 06-28-2020 at 02:52 AM..

Old 06-28-2020, 03:31 AM

8,924 posts, read 5,583,483 times
More of trumps idiocy, acting like a tough guy for not wearing a mask and being responsible.
Leave it to trump the divider to make wearing a mask a political statement. He is such a knuckle dragger.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies