Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-28-2020, 09:04 AM

9,434 posts, read 4,252,535 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny Side Out View Post
On par with when Obama gave mad love and support for Jeremiah Wright and Louis Farrakhan when they said all whites need to go and black need to put an end to them by taking control of everything.
Did O promote a video where they were saying all whites need to go? Didn’t he came out against those types of sentiments? Do you have proof of him liking or promoting that kind of talk?

Old 06-28-2020, 09:08 AM

18,447 posts, read 8,272,093 times
LOL....somehow "black power" is all god fearing people with a PhD

...and "white power" is all crackers and KKK

if one group can do it....all can do it...no different except the spin

Old 06-28-2020, 09:09 AM

2,707 posts, read 1,033,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by flip33 View Post
Democrats are forcing whites to take a stand against this insanity raging our country.
Yep. I am thrilled by it. I am seeing people who have sat on the fence trying to play both sides for so long FINALLY be forced to be a side.

Old 06-28-2020, 09:15 AM

4,430 posts, read 2,707,461 times
There are two kinds of Trump supporters:

*Those that are willing to tolerate his openly white supremacist rantings. They support his tax cuts, deregulation, and judicial appointments and if white supremacy is the price they have to pay for those things, they're on board.

*Those for whom the white supremacy isn't a bug but a feature, and one they absolutely love. Their grievance at the erosion of their privilege knows no bounds, and there's nothing they love more than non-white people being oppressed.

Old 06-28-2020, 09:17 AM

8,840 posts, read 4,804,457 times
He, or someone with access to his account, just deleted the tweet. He's off golfing with Lindsey Graham. Wonder if he will comment on it.

Old 06-28-2020, 09:21 AM

9,434 posts, read 4,252,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2x3x29x41 View Post

*Those that are willing to tolerate his openly white supremacist rantings. They support his tax cuts, deregulation, and judicial appointments and if white supremacy is the price they have to pay for those things, they're on board.

*Those for whom the white supremacy isn't a bug but a feature, and one they absolutely love. Their grievance at the erosion of their privilege knows no bounds, and there's nothing they love more than non-white people being oppressed.
This!
What I wonder is if he actually is simpatico with your second group or is he just pandering to get votes. The results are the same of course.

Old 06-28-2020, 09:21 AM

672 posts, read 256,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2x3x29x41 View Post

True. And I would say that the first group is a more insidious evil than the second.

Old 06-28-2020, 09:26 AM

35,692 posts, read 21,049,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Its happened before, and it happened again.....

Trump thanks 'great people' shown in Twitter video in which a man chants 'white power'

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/28/polit...wer/index.html

President Donald Trump on Sunday widely shared a video he said is from the Villages, a community in Florida, in which a man driving a golf cart with Trump campaign posters is seen chanting "white power."

The President retweeted the video that showed the community's Trump supporters and anti-Trump protesters arguing with one another. The President thanked the "great people" shown in the video.
"Thank you to the great people of The Villages. The Radical Left Do Nothing Democrats will Fall in the Fall. Corrupt Joe is shot. See you soon!!" he wrote in the tweet.
The most racists- grumpiest folks all behind a great wall of the Villages... My son KNOWS with his job, the Co. quietly only sends the white techs to avoid issues. Cesspool of old mean fogies. I personally have met a few. ugh.. they have all invaded our beautiful FL

Old 06-28-2020, 09:27 AM

4,540 posts, read 2,784,164 times
The Russian trolls really showed up big time for this thread.

Notice how half the posters joined this month....

Old 06-28-2020, 09:28 AM

20,955 posts, read 5,545,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny Side Out View Post
Agreed. I love my whiteness and I am damn proud of my white southern heritage, just like the blacks where I live love their blackness and are damn proud of their black baptist southern heritage.

This is as it should be in a sane world.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies