Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-28-2020, 11:04 AM

3,158 posts, read 4,591,247 times

Advertisements

The rage against Trump is here to stay, no matter what. Too many Republicans are admitting, "it can't be Trump". They'd vote for a lukewarm salad before voting for Trump. Same here.

We remember his incompetence, malfeasance, gerrymandering, refusals to cooperate with investigations, intimidating witnesses and whistle-blowers, attempts to derail, incessant lies, narcissism, appointments of executives and lobbyists to critical positions, failure to drain the swamp, betrayals and losing all the "best people", racist, hateful, xenophobic rhetoric, cozying up to dictators and tyrants, being played by the same, global embarrassments and disgust by allies and other leaders around the world, attempts to emulate far right-wing tyrants, attacks upon women, media, institutions, the utter miserable and pathetic failures that have now cost over 125,000 American lives, the incessant attempts to destroy anything accomplished by his predecessor, the pandering to idiot evangelicals and end-times idiots, using sacred symbols as a political point gatherings among the same, and perhaps most important of all, the realization that this stupid orange moron idiot has NO PLAN for America on ANYTHING.

There could not be a worse man in office. Trump has absolutely excelled at being the dipxxxx In Chief. The ONLY people he's got fooled with the Trump brand of BS in the voting public are fools, idiots, morons, racists and evangelical stupidstitious end-timers who have rejected common sense, decency and reality, hoping that Trump will bring about the magical mushroom cloud of the End Times delusion. Everybody else, worldwide knows that Trump is totally unfit for the office he holds, utterly incapable of meeting even the most basic needs required of the position as President of the United States.

AFTER Trump, watch out for the lawsuits, books, investigations and exposures that's going to make every Trump sycophant throw up as they finally realize what Trump actually was. Obvious to the rest of us, but the wake-up is going to be brutal, bloody and unfolding for years to come. Lots of coin will exchange hands as these exposure finally see the light of day - and the clear betrayals to Americans by the Republican leadership that enabled this moron, the greatest con America has ever had to endure. The fallout from the Trump years is going to be absolutely enormous, and that's to say nothing of the lasting damage he's inflicted on the country due to the pandemic, destruction of the economy, reversal of environmental protections and attacks upon health care. There's all the political damage too, domestically and internationally.

This is going to be a very bad chapter in American history, where a significant portion of the country lost their collective minds, betrayed their country, appeased a tyrant and found themselves sucking air when it was all over. If everyone gets off their fat lazy butts and VOTES - it's definitely goodbye Trump (and good riddance, the man deserves a long prison term). But I've no doubt that the flailing and whining and pissing contest is just getting started. Trump will be "there" in our minds and in the media for a very long time as America tries to unravel the horrific mess he created. I'm hoping Biden's VP is up to the job, because I don't think he is.

Old 06-28-2020, 11:06 AM

9,701 posts, read 5,112,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
What world do you live in?

If utopia is standard in the rest of the world, why are they trying to come here?
Who said utopia? The point I made is that people trying to frame the American Left as extreme when what they're asking for is standard in most of our peer nations is absurd. And then claiming that is on the same level as the extreme Right just rounds out the absurdity.

Old 06-28-2020, 11:08 AM

3,158 posts, read 4,591,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Yep. His base is what it is, and he appreciates them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1o6-bi3jlxk

Yes, yes.....of course......Its Democrat's fault many Trump followers are white supremacists......Sure

Two fold children of hell, turned over to Reprobates!

Old 06-28-2020, 11:12 AM

3,307 posts, read 1,218,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieB.Good View Post
Who said utopia? The point I made is that people trying to frame the American Left as extreme when what they're asking for is standard in most of our peer nations is absurd. And then claiming that is on the same level as the extreme Right just rounds out the absurdity.
You’re just regurgitating information that you have been told be the mass media. You don’t think there are extreme fringe elements in both groups? Why is this? What is your proof? I can show you hate groups on both sides that have been casually normalized by both sides of the political spectrum. I’m not blinded by partisanship like you are. I bet you are of the older generation, because most in the older generation get their news from corporate media who sell a divisive narrative.

Old 06-28-2020, 11:13 AM

17,795 posts, read 13,692,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATX Wahine View Post
My point is that black people are not the only people who historically were oppressed by whites. It’s happened in the past all over the globe by colonists. Hell, Japanese people were rounded up and placed in camps less than 100 years ago right here in America ... long after slavery was abolished.

So while you bluster away over “reverse racism”, you might want to expand your narrow view on blacks being the only victims of oppression.
The internment camps were a policy for roughly five years. As bad as they were and as bad as ethnic racism towards Asians has been, I don't think it is comparable to what black people went through in America. It's not like Blacks had it very good in the 1940s even though it was eighty years after slavery.

Quite frankly I don't care if people express their "white power" because when in their next breath they start talking about how "colorblind" they are, we can just laugh that much harder.

Old 06-28-2020, 11:14 AM

13,900 posts, read 9,771,097 times
Weak white people think trump will save them. They scoff at education and growing as individuals and then wonder why their lives are terrible, so they lash out at liberals and people of color. They refuse to adapt. They will suffer the consequences.

Old 06-28-2020, 11:16 AM

3,306 posts, read 1,346,947 times
I understand why some feel defensive. The elderly “white power” dude in the golf cart probably spreads his hate often online, including here.

Old 06-28-2020, 11:17 AM

11,027 posts, read 6,507,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
The internment camps were a policy for roughly five years. As bad as they were and as bad as ethnic racism towards Asians has been, I don't think it is comparable to what black people went through in America. It's not like Blacks had it very good in the 1940s even though it was eighty years after slavery.

Quite frankly I don't care if people express their "white power" because when in their next breath they start talking about how "colorblind" they are, we can just laugh that much harder.
What you just did here - completely downplay the misfortune of another race due to systemic government racism - is why so many people don’t take you social justice warriors very seriously. You have your little agendas and biases just like everyone else.

Old 06-28-2020, 11:19 AM

9,701 posts, read 5,112,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecko_complex24 View Post
I don’t think the far left is anything like the European left. I’m not talking about Bernie Sanders and his average supporters. I’m talking about actual marxists and people who normalize anti Semitic and anti European American fervor from the extremes of the party umbrella. I believe in the horseshoe theory. Don’t assume that you know what I’m talking about.
If you don't think the "far Left" is like the European Left, then you have no idea what you're talking about. Go read up on the policies that have been passed and are getting looked at in countries like UK, Ireland, and Spain and then come back and explain how that's different than what the American "far Left" wants.

Actual Marxists don't matter bc they aren't in office. Worrying about them is pointless bc no one is catering to them. Meanwhile you have the alt Right getting elected into office on blatant White supremacist sympathies.

Old 06-28-2020, 11:22 AM

289 posts, read 143,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewjdeg View Post
The Russian trolls really showed up big time for this thread.

Notice how half the posters joined this month....
Yeah I see, you've been trolling since 2012.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies