Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-29-2020, 09:19 PM

2,949 posts, read 1,355,291 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
Self-made is correct (thanks for the assist). I've posted we badly need police reform, but cops shouldn't have to put up with some of the crap they've been putting up with. How would you like someone 1/4" away from your nose screaming at the top of her lungs while you're trying to work?
And avoid Covid.

An officer's personal "safety" space should not ever be impinged upon by any subject or suspect, and anyone who does get that close to an officer in a threatening, menacing or harassing manner should be arrested and charged with "delaying, obstructing or impeding an officer in the line of duty."

The snowflake and thug "protesters" and rioters who are getting in officers' faces, threatening them or harming or threatening harm to them should be taken down immediately and spend 6 months in the gray-bar motel.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2020, 09:36 PM

18,739 posts, read 7,610,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
They aren't protesters. They are rioting thugs. They ignored legitimate police orders, climbed on the cop car, were hitting it with signs. The cop responded appropriately. Or was he supposed to divine somehow that they WEREN'T going to harm him, despite their violent behavior toward him?

If the thugs think getting pitched off a cop car, and risking getting run over, is a bad thing, than it's on THEM to quit threatening the cops inside, ignoring his legit orders etc. The began and escalated the situation. The results are their faults, not the cops'.

BLM = Blue Lives Matter.
Hmm. 14 reputation points so far for this comment. Thank you all!

Old 06-29-2020, 10:43 PM

39,869 posts, read 26,508,031 times
For the duration of the BLM/Pantifa temper tantrum, just issue the local police snowplows instead of squad cars to clear the streets. End of problem.

Old 06-30-2020, 05:30 AM

10,178 posts, read 11,165,274 times
Bunch of Parasites - Rioting. Don't they ever get tired??? And look, they keep chasing him/her afterward... Give it a Damn rest.. There's no Peace in this...

Old 06-30-2020, 07:34 AM

16,956 posts, read 16,755,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
I can't help but remember zombie movies when I see them running after the cop wagon...
The pathetic rioters remind me of Night of the Living Dead, where they run the streets and act like fools.

https://youtu.be/NZ2qhFm6LO8 (color)

https://youtu.be/_d68kyNY0jI (black and white film)

Old 06-30-2020, 07:38 AM

11,027 posts, read 6,507,044 times
I’m not going to lie, I felt a moment of sweet schadenfreude watching that. People can learn the easy way (never stand in front of a car with the engine running) or they can learn the hard way (body flying through air as protestor finally realizes car>human).

Old 06-30-2020, 07:40 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,555,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
Most of us agree we need police reform, but let's also agree that cops have to endure way too much garbage.

She looks calm compared to some of the videos I've seen of idiots taunting police in Chicago. If you have to put up with that regularly, I can almost see where someone would eventually snap and do something they really shouldn't do.
yup. and that's exactly what these scumbags are hoping for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Valley View Post
Based on previous incidents I will assume they will try to assault or kill my occupants so I will try to brake as little as possible.
just enough to roll any clingers off your hood.

Old 06-30-2020, 08:15 AM

1,663 posts, read 1,055,189 times
It's a shame the cop car wasn't going twice as fast. Time to take the gloves off and treat these degenerate rioting terrorists like the criminals that they are.

Old 06-30-2020, 08:22 AM

5,067 posts, read 1,666,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
The pathetic rioters remind me of Night of the Living Dead, where they run the streets and act like fools.

https://youtu.be/NZ2qhFm6LO8 (color)

https://youtu.be/_d68kyNY0jI (black and white film)

Reminds me of the late 70s movie Dawn of the Dead...thats basically todays Democrats.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies