Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-30-2020, 06:32 PM

3,674 posts, read 3,034,970 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
Based on what has become the standard demanded reaction by employers to offensive tweets, she should be immediately fired.
good point, but no way that would happen. That would be racist to fire her. Imagine being SO oppressed to you can make statements of racial bigotry and hatred and get a pass!

At Cambridge, a woman posted "White Lives matter Too" and she was fired BUT a non white woman faculty said "White Lives DON'T Matter" and was promoted! Is THAT oppression or what?? /s

So no, this lady will be praised, not criticized, because "equality" or something

Old 06-30-2020, 06:39 PM

9,897 posts, read 3,429,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak80 View Post
Let’s do it, America! Let’s divide along tribal lines and fight each other.

Meanwhile, the billionaires just keep getting richer. They are laughing all the way to the bank.
Why are you telling us? Go tell the Democrats, the media and their shock troops out on the streets.

Old 06-30-2020, 06:48 PM

13,511 posts, read 17,034,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak80 View Post
Let’s do it, America! Let’s divide along tribal lines and fight each other.

Meanwhile, the billionaires just keep getting richer. They are laughing all the way to the bank.
That's always the case, and is the real story here.

We have an economic inequality problem, not a race problem, but take away someone's self imposed victimhood at your own peril.

the money keeps moving up the food chain, and more people are being left out. Black people see a cop put a knee in someone's neck, and the main issue is now racism. I can't make them change their minds, if I even try to, I'm a racist or I have white fragility. All that I can do is hope that intelligent truth speaking black people like John McWhorter and Coleman Hughes can somehow break through this nonsense and talk some sense to people.

Old 06-30-2020, 06:56 PM

30,063 posts, read 18,663,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
https://www.dailywire.com/news/wapo-...ng-for-revenge

Is there an increase in this rhetoric of late? Should it be concerning?
Another black supremacist threatening violence, which is the coin of the realm for those in the BLM movement.

I think there has been enough "revenge" perpetrated by black men toward white women over the last several decades.

Old 06-30-2020, 07:01 PM

10,350 posts, read 8,567,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aileesic View Post
More admission of race war coming. Whites do stick together with violence and stocked with weapons to wipe out other races although they claim not to.
As opposed to those of the same race wiping each other out?

Old 06-30-2020, 07:05 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,607,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Another black supremacist threatening violence, which is the coin of the realm for those in the BLM movement.

I think there has been enough "revenge" perpetrated by black men toward white women over the last several decades.
Apparently we white folks should be grateful there isn't more.

Gotta love when people talk like they're going to behave in a manner they decry, when we accuse them of behaving a certain way.

Old 06-30-2020, 07:08 PM

3,307 posts, read 1,218,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jade408 View Post
You are entitled to your opinion! It's up to me to investigate and analyze my own behavior and make improvements where I see fit. You can decide what you want based on some message board posts.
Not going to address my post? I wanted to see if you can provide some modern day examples of structural racism and how all white people benefit from it. I just can't go along with your premise without you providing sufficient evidence. Is the benefit exclusive to white people, and if so in what ways is it? I posted earlier in this thread in response to you. I'm a liberal, I just don't buy into much of the identity politics, because I believe a lot of these issues are at the consequence of class.

Old 06-30-2020, 07:34 PM

19,061 posts, read 12,717,974 times
Karen Attiah MUST RESIGN from the Washington Post

or does the Washington Post condone hate speech and calls to racial violence?

Old 06-30-2020, 08:37 PM

6,454 posts, read 7,009,771 times
From what I can tell--this is just Dems cannibalizing themselves again.

Old 06-30-2020, 08:44 PM

2,887 posts, read 2,634,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
https://www.dailywire.com/news/wapo-...ng-for-revenge

Is there an increase in this rhetoric of late? Should it be concerning?
Washington Post Editor has crossed the line. In civil war terminology it was called the [] line.

Such statements are exceptionally dangerous as they have just placed an entire race in GRAVE danger.

Caution

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies