Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-30-2020, 09:28 AM

3,354 posts, read 1,184,048 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
Maybe I have not read it.....but no....I don't know of any poster who said that. Do you have some quotes?
Most of that is from television. We blacks are at home talking to our kids about race every second of every hour according to media.

Old 06-30-2020, 09:32 AM

18,459 posts, read 7,087,596 times
Quote:
The problem with society that simply being a young black man in America is looking and acting like a criminal, relatively speaking, of course.

False narrative.

Not all young black men present themselves as a "gangsta" or a "thug".

But enough young urban blacks do that it's become a stereotype.

So...... don't play into the stereotype and you'll be a lot less likely to be treated like one.

Old 06-30-2020, 09:38 AM

13,806 posts, read 9,705,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBob96 View Post
False narrative.

Not all young black men present themselves as a "gangsta" or a "thug".

But enough young urban blacks do that it's become a stereotype.

So...... don't play into the stereotype and you'll be a lot less likely to be treated like one.
Straw Man. I never said that. Anytime that people can recite to you statics about crime and blacks....its not about dress but about color. Statistics don't show how people are dressed....just their race.

Old 06-30-2020, 09:39 AM

19,966 posts, read 7,871,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aileesic View Post
Japanese and others are in their own lands. That’s the difference and the big mistake made by the US to think it could successfully integrate people who were forced into it.
But what I'm saying is integration, and also open border policy and multiculturalism was compelled upon the US in the years following WWII. That was not the policy up before then. It's a policy that can't be resisted or changed. The same thing is being done to all Europeans in their own lands.

Old 06-30-2020, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Where did posters demonstrate or say that they teach their kids not to trust white people? People raised in the inner-city are basically taught or conditioned to not trust ANYONE, outside of family and even some family.

I guess you are saying that to know history is to not trust whites.....because no one said to not trust whites.
But you are in so many worlds saying that, and to the whole world. You are saying the white folks are keeping the black folks down.

Old 06-30-2020, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
But what I'm saying is integration, and also open border policy and multiculturalism was compelled upon the US in the years following WWII. That was not the policy up before then. It's a policy that can't be resisted or changed. The same thing is being done to all Europeans in their own lands.
And what I am saying is that it is now time to stop the experiment. Divide blacks and whites. The two groups should never inhabit the same lands, the same as Japanese, Native Americans, and Malaysians are not forced to live with white Americans and Europeans.

Old 06-30-2020, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
But you are in so many worlds saying that, and to the whole world. You are saying the white folks are keeping the black folks down.
For goodness sakes. It does not matter! Being forced upon each other keeps both sides down!

Old 06-30-2020, 10:00 AM

Quote:
And what I am saying is that it is now time to stop the experiment. Divide blacks and whites. The two groups should never inhabit the same lands, the same as Japanese, Native Americans, and Malaysians are not forced to live with white Americans and Europeans.
Most people black and white don't want to do that, are not allowed to want to do that, and it's not going to be allowed. Multiculturalism is a state religion now. We're not even allowed to stop open borders and continuous mass global immigration. You might as well be advocating for pedophilia or the reincarnation of Hitler.

Old 06-30-2020, 10:02 AM

Quote:
For goodness sakes. It does not matter! Being forced upon each other keeps both sides down!
But that is exactly our policymakers' goal .

Old 06-30-2020, 10:18 AM

2,486 posts, read 1,419,042 times
I have been called a racist because of things I have said about the behavior of others that I find offensive. I have to tell people it is not about race but BEHAVIOR and that has nothing to do with race,for example hispanics that are here legally and obeying all of the laws we citizens obey is 100% ok. When they break the law it becomes a behavior problem and HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RACE.........
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies