Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-30-2020, 10:08 AM

8,755 posts, read 5,050,099 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
From all accounts, the people walking by were peaceful. Not sure why these two felt the need to points weapons at them. Certainly no threatening behavior on the part of the those marching that would justify this.

As luck would have it, it is illegal in Missouri to threaten folks with guns.

Prison sentences and fines involved and a fair amount of legal precedence.

https://lawandcrime.com/george-floyd...ers-with-guns/

Who knew, eh?
They were not peaceful. They broke down a gate too get into a private community. If you watch NBC or ABC news you are not going to get the full story.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-30-2020, 10:11 AM

8,755 posts, read 5,050,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeIsGood01 View Post
Were they throwing molotov cocktails? No, but Fox did lie and say they were burning things so it makes sense that you make this fake argument up. Your hate is very imaginative. These people were marching on a street to get to the mayors house to protest. These 2 people were not in danger but they came out and put themselves in danger.

This and Trump's White Power tweet are distractions to keep people from realizing that Trump is a traitor who let Putin pay to have American soldiers killed.
They broke down a gate, in a private community. These people did not want their property trashed, by these so called protesters.

Old 06-30-2020, 10:17 AM

20,955 posts, read 5,544,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcandme View Post
They broke down a gate, in a private community. These people did not want their property trashed, by these so called protesters.

When they broke down the gate, they ceased being "protesters".

Old 06-30-2020, 10:18 AM

19,621 posts, read 12,218,208 times
Quote:
They were not peaceful. They broke down a gate too get into a private community. If you watch NBC or ABC news you are not going to get the full story.
Post a link to a video of them breaking down the gate please.

Old 06-30-2020, 10:20 AM

76,975 posts, read 47,615,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
From all accounts, the people walking by were peaceful. Not sure why these two felt the need to points weapons at them. Certainly no threatening behavior on the part of the those marching that would justify this.

As luck would have it, it is illegal in Missouri to threaten folks with guns.
I dont blame them for panicking seeing all the news if riots and then these people walking on their street, but panic can be your own worst enemy and can land you behind bars.

Old 06-30-2020, 10:25 AM

18,058 posts, read 10,344,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
If you take a second to google you'll find out that all gated community roads are private and not public and your labeling the road something else does not change that.

They are indeed private co-owners of that road.

Hey, when something like this pops up unless you're an expert do what I do and google the topic THEN reach a conclusion.
The road is virtually always owned by the HOA. The lot owner has no ownership right in the road. The lot owner has an easement to utilize it. The lot owner may well have some ownership interest in the HOA but nothing is certain. Have to look at the HOA documents.

I actually own the road in front of my home. It is part of the lot that I own outright. However my three neighbors have an easement to cross it as I do on their road segments. But that is not how it works in a normal HOA.

Old 06-30-2020, 10:25 AM

9,434 posts, read 4,251,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by foodyum View Post
Yeah they are blm supporters now. Isn’t every Karen who is afraid their viral video’s fall out.
Ever met a BLM supporter who gave so many tens of thousands to Trump, Giuliani, and the RNC? Not a penny to a BLM. Does anyone actually think they are BLM boosters?
This couple is so full of it. Liars liars pants on fire.

https://www.fec.gov/data/receipts/in...utor_zip=63108

Old 06-30-2020, 10:26 AM

18,058 posts, read 10,344,025 times
Quote:
Nope. Never happened. Went in through an open gate.

Old 06-30-2020, 10:27 AM

20,329 posts, read 19,918,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thriftylefty View Post
I heard the guy on the radio explaining himself. He thought this was a violent mob coming to burn them out. You gotta love this guy. A violent mob of Black Lives Matter terrorist shows up and you give your ole lady the varmint gun. I thought John Wayne would have told the women folk to stay inside.
You defend yourself with whatever you have. Not everyone desires a full arsenal.

Don't know where you've been for the last several years but there are many, many liberated, independent women packing heat in the US.

They don't need a man to save them.

As far as her weapon, it's hard to tell the caliber of her handgun but a well placed .380 will drop a peaceful attacker, looter or arsonist in their tracks.

Get used to the fact that not every place is going to be like Seattle, NYC, Chicago, etc, when it comes to how citizens deal with the violent mobs we see in those places.

Pick your victims wisely, I say.

They may kill you. And yes, "They" could very well be an American woman.

Old 06-30-2020, 10:33 AM

3,306 posts, read 1,346,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1 View Post
You defend yourself with whatever you have. Not everyone desires a full arsenal.

Don't know where you've been for the last several years but there are many, many liberated, independent women packing heat in the US.

They don't need a man to save them.

As far as her weapon, it's hard to tell the caliber of her handgun but a well placed .380 will drop a peaceful attacker, looter or arsonist in their tracks.

Get used to the fact that not every place is going to be like Seattle, NYC, Chicago, etc, when it comes to how citizens deal with the violent mobs we see in those places.

Pick your victims wisely, I say.

They may kill you. And yes, "They" could very well be an American woman.
From the way she was waving the gun at the protesters, it does seem like she was intent on killing a few people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies