Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-01-2020, 06:12 PM

3,603 posts, read 1,642,789 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by adelphi_sky View Post
Fear is the great divider. When you can get people to fear someone or something, you have weakened their bonds.

Beware of trolls during election season. The more they can drum up us vs. them, the more they can divide.

It is sad that a thread, probably started by a troll, would have this much discussion. This is a non issue.

Absolutely true...racist divider blamer trying to create as much chaos and disorder on his way out...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-01-2020, 06:27 PM

15,499 posts, read 10,444,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
A friend told me last night she and her husband have decided not to put their big flag out near the road this 4th, as she is surrounded by democrat neighbors who were in town protesting the last two weekends.

Anyone else concerned about local democrats and anarchists targeting them on the 4th?

We will put our flag out as usual. If we don’t stand up to the anti-American anarchists trying to take over the country, then they will.....
I just lined my front sidewalk and driveway with flags, not worried at all. People need to stop being such pansies.

Old 07-01-2020, 06:29 PM

20,010 posts, read 20,696,807 times
#banjulyfourth

Old 07-01-2020, 08:26 PM

2,450 posts, read 967,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunGrins View Post
Well, we on the left care about people. It will likely be a hot day so if you have folks kneeling in your front yard you ought to take out some water or lemonade. Don't forget to wear a mask.
This was satire, right?
The left enslaved blacks and wanted to keep blacks as slaves. It was the Party of Lincoln, the REPUBLICAN party that freed them.
The left continued to keep blacks down by treating them as indentured servants for decades.
The left started the poverty programs, spearheaded by LBJ to break black families up, create generations of fatherless children, and developed the school to prison system, not to mention the over-crowded projects these people were forced to endure.
If this is how the left cares about people I hate to see what happens when they don't care.

Old 07-01-2020, 08:29 PM

37,097 posts, read 42,103,316 times
Mine is out mostly every day and has been for over 15 years.

Old 07-01-2020, 08:48 PM

45,676 posts, read 23,932,524 times
Still safe to hang flags, bunting and all that jazz. Enjoy!

Old 07-01-2020, 11:30 PM

17,916 posts, read 24,269,567 times
Quote:
A friend told me last night she and her husband have decided not to put their big flag out near the road this 4th, as she is surrounded by democrat neighbors who were in town protesting the last two weekends.

Anyone else concerned about local democrats and anarchists targeting them on the 4th?
I live in the heartland of Democrats, a region that votes D by an 8 to 2 margin every election, from the highest office to city council.

Yet, every streetlight on Main St. and every telephone pole has an American flag on it and every other house is putting up flags. Many houses fly the flag year round. Porches and railings have red white and blue bunting. Fireworks shows and family cook outs are in the planning.

The disinformation bubble some Republicans live in is astounding.

Old 07-04-2020, 02:20 PM

11,932 posts, read 6,522,953 times
Well Virginia now thinks it’s dangerous to hang a flag and orders removal from a construction site so it doesn’t trigger protesters....

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...struction-site

GRRRRRRrrr. This is what DEMOCRATS are doing to our country !!!.

Old 07-04-2020, 02:22 PM

7,103 posts, read 5,957,999 times
Quote:

We will put our flag out as usual. If we don’t stand up to the anti-American anarchists trying to take over the country, then they will.....
Just run a current from your electrical box through the flag pole and into the flag. Once a few of the trouble makers gets blasted, they'll leave you alone.

Old 07-04-2020, 02:23 PM

17,545 posts, read 17,492,655 times
It’s only democrats who vandalize flags because of their hatred towards the flag and country.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies