Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-03-2020, 07:00 AM

8,196 posts, read 2,856,092 times

Advertisements

What he is saying is that the msm defeats itself and their allies due to the fact that they can't report the truth so they have to nitpick and glean any seed of hope they can find to downgrade President Donald J Trump.
This is what has exposed them as fake, controlled, Corporate, defeated, kaput, irrelevant and Donald J Trump(with a little help from his friends) did this to them by pulling one(many actually) over on them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-03-2020, 09:30 AM

31,848 posts, read 17,663,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
What he is saying is that the msm defeats itself and their allies due to the fact that they can't report the truth so they have to nitpick and glean any seed of hope they can find to downgrade President Donald J Trump.
This is what has exposed them as fake, controlled, Corporate, defeated, kaput, irrelevant and Donald J Trump(with a little help from his friends) did this to them by pulling one(many actually) over on them.

Yes, by mocking him slowly going down the steps, as an example he used, those opposing him are taking the focus off of the important issues and he's using it as comedy in his appearances. And as much as I dislike Trump (an understatement), he's right.

But it's typical for people in both parties to see anything with the name of the other candidate and say, 'I don't need to see that.' It's an ignorant position to take. How can you learn anything, or grow, if you don't want to hear all opinions?

Old 07-03-2020, 10:35 AM

42,872 posts, read 26,399,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
Most run of the mill Americans on the left have no idea why they hate Trump, it's just a habit, game, fun thing to do with your friends type of thing.
not true, I know exactly why I hate Trump, it's not a habit or a game, it's depressing that we have him leading the Country, especially right now and whenever possible I try not to think about him.

Old 07-03-2020, 02:15 PM

52,370 posts, read 52,836,239 times
Interesting vid, I'm not the biggest fan of brand overall, but I respect comedians in their ability to see the world in certain ways. He's obviously a smart guy and a keen observer of humans and situations.

Old 07-03-2020, 02:19 PM

19,454 posts, read 15,299,202 times
I agree with others here, I've always thought Russell Brand was much more clever than his public persona would have you believe, and he does make good points here. He is very observant. I don't know if Trump will be reelected, but I certainly wouldn't be surprised, if only because of all the distracting nonsense we've been subjected to.

Old 07-03-2020, 03:34 PM

20,803 posts, read 8,632,921 times
If you want to see two very smart people discussing culture and politics in a civilized way, here are Russell and Candace Owens. Something to watch when you have two hours to spare. Watch in pieces if you like but the entire show flew by for me because I am a fan of both. Lively and entertaining. Over two million views!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-OeKV1JZGI

Old 07-03-2020, 04:08 PM

37,158 posts, read 42,298,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
not true, I know exactly why I hate Trump, it's not a habit or a game, it's depressing that we have him leading the Country, especially right now and whenever possible I try not to think about him.
Why do you hate him and/or think Biden will do better? What particular policies of Trumps make you hate him and what policies of Bidens will you prefer?

Old 07-03-2020, 06:47 PM

8,370 posts, read 2,989,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
That right there is reason enough to disregard him.

Ok, Hillary.

Old 07-08-2020, 10:16 PM

20,160 posts, read 12,800,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
Back to sleep, 2sleepy.

Old 07-11-2020, 08:05 AM

13,900 posts, read 9,791,557 times
The “left” is rooted in reality. Trump lives in his own fantasy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies