Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-01-2020, 09:34 AM

52,698 posts, read 34,548,464 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
I will note that I've repeatedly warned that all these people parading around decrying everybody else while labeling themselves the purveyors of all that is good and diverse....are frankly giant control-freak fascists every bit as bad as the religious far right.

They rationalize it differently, but it's all based on a worldview where they are right and are doing good and those with views or actions they disprove of are "bad".
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottomobeale View Post
Worse.

The lefties have FAR more power than the righties.
absolutely. by many orders of magnitude. trying to compare the two in terms of power is laughable.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-01-2020, 09:42 AM

4,512 posts, read 4,044,124 times
Guys who fight evil need to be banned. What does this make TIME Magazine? Any liberals here? Care to jostle an almond or two and make a new connection?

Old 07-01-2020, 11:46 AM

24,621 posts, read 19,163,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeexplorer View Post
Have you seen one Asian superhero?
Ultra-Man.

He was Japanese.

That was my favorite show and all-time hero. The Green Hornet was second and Kato (Bruce Lee) was third.

Old 07-01-2020, 11:47 AM

653 posts, read 221,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
of special interest to leftists scoffing at the Before everything is banned thread -

naturally they have a HUGE problem with most of them being straight, white, and male -

fyi - personally i find the whole 'superhero' thing lame and boring. so i don't watch any of them.
Black Panther won't be banned.

Old 07-01-2020, 12:34 PM

7,300 posts, read 3,396,585 times
Time is a perfect example of how allowing shady interests to run propaganda outlets in a multicultural nation is toxic to the nation. How do we know that the owners of Time magazine don't hate most Americans, and aren't trying to poison the well with toxic opinions such as this? Freedom of the Press only works when some tribes don't hate other tribes. In other words, democracy doesn't work well in a multicultural nation. We had to pick one or the other for this to work.

Old 07-01-2020, 12:45 PM

20,458 posts, read 12,379,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnymarkjiz View Post
lol. These people want life to just be staring at a blank wall and doing nothing until we all die. How dare you actually be interested in other things that may offend someone that has nothing to do with a real world problem!

Didn't these people ban an episode of Golden Girls because the women put on make up masks ? Just getting insane.
the goal has always been sameness for the communist.

just look at the Soviet Era housing. drab nothingness.

grey is the color preference. least common denominator is the preferred reality.

we already see they are trying to get rid of AP classes in schools because they aren't fare and not enough minority kids qualify.

YOu are right staring at a blan wall is the only thing that is allowed. so long as the blank wall is grey

Old 07-01-2020, 12:51 PM

20,329 posts, read 19,921,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
They want our lives to be one long social justice lecture.
They only way I could get through one would be like this:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=...AAAAAdAAAAABAD
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies