Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-01-2020, 02:57 PM

8,498 posts, read 4,561,677 times

Advertisements

Biden looks like a genius in full command when compared to Trump. He can even hold up a glass of water without shaking and easily walk down ramps. His health and mental state seem far better than the often confused and clinically obese Trump.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-01-2020, 03:00 PM

1,406 posts, read 801,246 times
I'm worried the plan is to get him a far(ther) left VP and have him step down or be relieved of duty due to mental impairment a few months into office, leaving us with a loony left POTUS

Old 07-01-2020, 03:06 PM

6,218 posts, read 7,729,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMS02760 View Post
Biden looks like a genius in full command when compared to Trump. He can even hold up a glass of water without shaking and easily walk down ramps. His health and mental state seem far better than the often confused and clinically obese Trump.
Well, If Biden's camp doesn't come up with some excuse to cancel the debate, we'll see who's in command of what.

On the other hand, if one really can't see that CCP Joe has cognitive issues, one might have some cognitive issues themselves.

CN

Old 07-01-2020, 03:15 PM

10,178 posts, read 11,165,274 times
Funny how people started to say Biden has dementia - all of a sudden, Trump has it.

Loony Left can't even come up with an Original Thought...

I thought Bidens speech was off. Even the Interpreter got lost. No one else noticed that???

Let's see what happens during the debates... That's going to be very telling. Trump is going to talk circles around Hiden' Biden. Why do you think they keep him in the basement??

He forgets what to say, or says something so off. The man has dementia. Why not just face it...

Trump just shoots his mouth. He has no filter, does not mince his words, That's the difference... I am sort of the same way. I speak my mind... People don't like it. That's just too bad...

Old 07-01-2020, 03:43 PM

6,102 posts, read 2,725,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
Funny how people started to say Biden has dementia - all of a sudden, Trump has it.

Loony Left can't even come up with an Original Thought...

I thought Bidens speech was off. Even the Interpreter got lost. No one else noticed that???

Let's see what happens during the debates... That's going to be very telling. Trump is going to talk circles around Hiden' Biden. Why do you think they keep him in the basement??

He forgets what to say, or says something so off. The man has dementia. Why not just face it...

Trump just shoots his mouth. He has no filter, does not mince his words, That's the difference... I am sort of the same way. I speak my mind... People don't like it. That's just too bad...
Trump rants like a senile old fool that's been off his meds for days. If making up nonsense that biden has dementia is the best thing you got then you will lose the election dearly come November.

Old 07-01-2020, 05:24 PM

2,540 posts, read 1,034,155 times
It's obvious that he'll have the sense to resign once he is advised to do so: it's the V.P who will be running for the presidential term the majority of the first term and we should know who she is by the end of this month.

Old 07-01-2020, 05:31 PM

11,222 posts, read 8,303,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
All I saw were some clips where he was worried 'he was going to get in trouble'. Sound Presidential to me.
I have not seen the interview, but will seek it out. But the common thread here is this:

People that saw the interview said he was sharp
People who saw clips that were provided to them (hmmmm) think he's in decline.

Go to a TRUSTED source and see the entire interview and decide for yourself. That's what I will do.

To answer the questions:
1. I don't think he's in "cognitive decline". I do think he's old, and not as sharp as he was 10 years ago, but when i hear him talk about the issues, he has a good command of them, and can put out a much more intelligible thought than Trump can, not even close. I think both of them are really too old, but they are who we have.

2. I hope he beats Trump, but if we learned anything, it's that NOTHING is guaranteed. Get out and vote people.

I honestly can't think of a possible candidate that is worse than Trump. That is not TDS, I just don't believe in his policies, I don't think he's a good person, I don't think he espouses American values, and I think most of the things he and his base say about ANYONE who opposes him is just projections of his own worst traits. That is all 100% opinion, I don't really care who agrees or who doesn't.

Old 07-01-2020, 05:39 PM

1,260 posts, read 1,103,215 times
Every time I see a Biden has dementia thread it reminds how sluggish and impotent the Trump campaign has become. All this does is bring attention to Old Man Trump.

Old 07-01-2020, 05:48 PM

2,264 posts, read 972,175 times
Hard to say if Joe is going senile because he spends most of his time in his basement and his occasional outings are tightly edited. It doesn’t really matter though because his only real job is getting some unelectable left-wing extremist into the White Privilege House ready to take over when he has to be wheeled away for the last time.

Old 07-01-2020, 05:49 PM

322 posts, read 244,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
Like several leftists on this board have already stated, Biden could be in a vegetative coma and they would still vote for him in November.
This.

And unfortunately it's not just lefties. It seems some of the undecided or prior Trump voters are getting on board with this. I guess the 3 1/2 years of the MSM telling everyone to hate Trump has paid off. The sad thing is the average citizen has no idea what Trump has accomplished during his term. It's never reported, and when it is, they spin it into a negative. What a sad Nation this has become. We let the Establishment control the narrative. And it's working.

Let's get this "outsider" out & get back to the Establishment Politics everyone seems to be longing for.

Really?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies