Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-01-2020, 07:25 PM

9,434 posts, read 4,253,620 times

Advertisements

I’m reserving judgement until after the presidential debates. Which I plan to watch in their entirety. Not pthe clips which can be misleading.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-01-2020, 07:44 PM

2,897 posts, read 992,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma21 View Post
I watched his whole speech and questions yesterday and although he did get easy questions he seemed fine but then clips where taken where it made him seems impaired. I thought he was ok. What is real?
Also I know the polls show Biden in the lead but I can’t imagine him winning. Maybe someone else but not him.
"Is Biden really have cognitive issues"

This is the definition of ironic.

Old 07-01-2020, 07:52 PM

9,701 posts, read 5,112,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma21 View Post
I watched his whole speech and questions yesterday and although he did get easy questions he seemed fine but then clips where taken where it made him seems impaired. I thought he was ok. What is real?
Also I know the polls show Biden in the lead but I can’t imagine him winning. Maybe someone else but not him.
Do you understand that no one takes you seriously when you've had the poster child cognitive decline in the WH for the last 3.5 years? Lol @ the stumbling, mumbling geriatric being pitched as the "healthy one"...

Old 07-01-2020, 07:53 PM
bu2

24,101 posts, read 14,885,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trueguy58 View Post
Same thing could be said for Trump numerous doctors have stated the guy ins't mentally all there.
Only those who are impaired by TDS. Ones who use there brains wouldn't say that.

Old 07-01-2020, 07:55 PM

18,447 posts, read 8,275,501 times
at least they printed Biden's answers out so he could read them this time.....

Old 07-01-2020, 07:55 PM
bu2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compression View Post
Well, If Biden's camp doesn't come up with some excuse to cancel the debate, we'll see who's in command of what.

On the other hand, if one really can't see that CCP Joe has cognitive issues, one might have some cognitive issues themselves.

CN
Its called TDS. Its severely impaired the mental capacity of at least a quarter of the country.

Old 07-01-2020, 07:56 PM

9,434 posts, read 4,253,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snerk View Post
"Is Biden really have cognitive issues"

This is the definition of ironic.
Snerk or snark? Or just plain mean.

Old 07-01-2020, 07:56 PM
bu2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkingOutsideTheBox View Post
It's obvious that he'll have the sense to resign once he is advised to do so: it's the V.P who will be running for the presidential term the majority of the first term and we should know who she is by the end of this month.
If he had sense, he wouldn't be running now. He makes himself look ridiculous. Biden did a bad job picking a wife. She is letting him do this.

Old 07-01-2020, 07:57 PM

20,550 posts, read 17,705,684 times
Tbh, I actually cannot believe the Dems put Biden up as their nominee. He was the least qualified of the 20+ people that were running earier this year. After so many candidates gave some passionate speeches and played their part. They were all passed on by the racists in the DNC and favored another old white male. He's like that old white guy that works at Home Depot. When you ask him which aisle has this item, he sends you all over the place.

Old 07-01-2020, 07:58 PM
bu2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
Funny how people started to say Biden has dementia - all of a sudden, Trump has it.

Loony Left can't even come up with an Original Thought...

I thought Bidens speech was off. Even the Interpreter got lost. No one else noticed that???

Let's see what happens during the debates... That's going to be very telling. Trump is going to talk circles around Hiden' Biden. Why do you think they keep him in the basement??

He forgets what to say, or says something so off. The man has dementia. Why not just face it...

Trump just shoots his mouth. He has no filter, does not mince his words, That's the difference... I am sort of the same way. I speak my mind... People don't like it. That's just too bad...
President Trump is bright and very much there. But he appears to have ADHD. He is very impulsive which means he sometimes says things he shouldn't. There's a difference between being impulsive like Trump and incapable of completing a sentence even with a teleprompter like Biden.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies