Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-01-2020, 07:13 PM

3,749 posts, read 1,444,437 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko_mimi View Post
A few days ago, some brainwashed, leftist nut decided that anyone who thinks all lives matter deserves to be stabbed.

Harvard graduate threatens to ‘stab’ anyone who says ‘all lives matter’

Well, apparently, she was just fired from her job (HA HA). She made a video to share her tears while pretending to be a victim of "Trump supporters". And of course she left out the part about threatening to stab people.

https://twitter.com/MarkDice/status/1278487434544549888
Violence is never the answer. For the intersectional left. Getting someone fired or evicted is the last non violent power they can use. But if getting someone fired and evicted does not work. Than violence will be the final action to make people change thier views.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-01-2020, 07:13 PM

440 posts, read 240,375 times
"All Lives Matter" is 3 words with a meaning. Just because some rabid hate group has chosen to use that phrase as its motto, everybody is now forbidden from saying it. Insanity. People are giving validity to the rabid hate group by triggering on those three words. Losers. PC numbnuts.

Old 07-01-2020, 07:18 PM

8,178 posts, read 6,928,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
OP, if this person were a male, would you say "boy"? Why "girl"? She's a Harvard college graduate, (although she appears brushed with mental illness) she's not a girl. She's a woman.

I was reading through some Kent State shooting articles from the Viet Nam era, and found most articles identified the victims as "two men, and two girls" although all 4 were 19 years old.

Just sayin'. When I clicked into this thread, I expected to see another video made by a high school student.

Anyway, just an aside, carry on with your conversation.
Reminds me of that I love lucy episode.
Ethel: (reading the ad in the paper) Oh. It says "2 girls wanted".
Lucy: We're girls.
Ethel: We are??
Lucy: Well, if you divide everyone up between girls and boys, we're girls.

Men, boys, guys, dudes, blokes,
Women, girls, chicks, gals..

I honestly have never understood why that's so offensive to some people.
To each his own.

Old 07-01-2020, 07:20 PM

1,742 posts, read 959,658 times
I was walking thru downtown Portland today and saw a large sign in the window of a hipster establishment that said "All Black Lives Matter". I thought- That's a dangerous deviation from the official and only approved orthodox chant of 'Black Lives Matter'. I wonder if someone will get fired, cancelled, or otherwise have their life destroyed over that.

Old 07-01-2020, 07:23 PM

5,717 posts, read 3,147,283 times
Ha Ha, more tears.

"Trump supporters took my job away from me". - LOL

"I've gotten death threats" - I guess she's the only one allowed to make death threats.

"My entire live has been compromised because Trump supporters have decided to come for my life" - What a delusional world she must live in.

https://twitter.com/MarkDice/status/1278493674192531456

Old 07-01-2020, 07:23 PM

16,083 posts, read 6,853,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by neko_mimi View Post
A few days ago, some brainwashed, leftist nut decided that anyone who thinks all lives matter deserves to be stabbed.

Harvard graduate threatens to ‘stab’ anyone who says ‘all lives matter’

Well, apparently, she was just fired from her job (HA HA). She made a video to share her tears while pretending to be a victim of "Trump supporters". And of course she left out the part about threatening to stab people.

https://twitter.com/MarkDice/status/1278487434544549888
Excerpt: who thinks all lives matter deserves to be stabbed. // Well, apparently, she was just fired from her job

Response:
Once upon a time you dressed so fine
Threw the bums a dime in your prime, didn't you?
People call say " Beware doll, you're bound to fall"
You thought they were all kidding you
You used to laugh about
Everybody that was hanging out
Now you don't talk so loud
Now you don't seem so proud
about having to be scrounging your next meal

How does it feel,how does it feel ?

The best advice comes from wise men and women
who have been down this road but you chose to ignore....
Hope you learned a valuable lesson.

Old 07-01-2020, 07:24 PM

39,874 posts, read 26,514,597 times
It really makes Harvard look like a joke when they admit someone that ignorant, stupid and violent.

Old 07-01-2020, 07:29 PM

3,648 posts, read 3,785,685 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
OP, if this person were a male, would you say "boy"? Why "girl"? She's a Harvard college graduate, (although she appears brushed with mental illness) she's not a girl. She's a woman.

I was reading through some Kent State shooting articles from the Viet Nam era, and found most articles identified the victims as "two men, and two girls" although all 4 were 19 years old.

Just sayin'. When I clicked into this thread, I expected to see another video made by a high school student.

Anyway, just an aside, carry on with your conversation.
She threatens to kill people by stabbing and indicates she'll enjoy watching them bleed and your concern is that someone, or even some people, called her "girl?!?!?"

That is possible a reaction to her obvious emotional immaturity which she had displayed a couple days in a row now. On the internet. Like a teenager.

BTW, her life matters, as does mine, as does yours. I hope she learns from her foolishness and goes on to do okay.

Old 07-01-2020, 07:32 PM

2,974 posts, read 1,984,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by branDcalf View Post
She threatens to kill people by stabbing and indicates she'll enjoy watching them bleed and your concern is that someone, or even some people, called her "girl?!?!?"

That is possible a reaction to her obvious emotional immaturity which she had displayed a couple days in a row now. On the internet. Like a teenager.

...i have nothing but compassion for these broken people, they're empty inside...

Old 07-01-2020, 07:32 PM

6,346 posts, read 2,900,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
It really makes Harvard look like a joke when they admit someone that ignorant, stupid and violent.
They ejukated her though! Maybe she had a brain before she went and now she has a head full of mush. They're brainwashing college students to be woketards apparently.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies