Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-04-2020, 04:58 AM

16,956 posts, read 16,758,329 times

Advertisements

Is she still alive?????? I hope she squeals soon! Hurry! Lots of dirt on Clinton! Let's get it!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-04-2020, 05:11 AM

43,121 posts, read 18,281,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
Is she still alive?????? I hope she squeals soon! Hurry! Lots of dirt on Clinton! Let's get it!
I think she and Epstein kept 2 distinct sets of "friends". Those in powerful places to open doors for them and that would include Clinton/Trump and those that engaged in their "services" and that would in include Prince Andrew.

Old 07-04-2020, 07:06 AM

57,301 posts, read 26,217,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GABESTA535 View Post
That's why he appointed the guy that let Epstein off the hook (Acosta) to his cabinet right? And hired the lawyers who advocated for Epstein (Alan Dershowitz and Ken Starr) to his impeachment defense team?
I would expect Acosta's history to be brought up in more detail because of his ridiculous plea agreement. There were 4 women that were involved in assisting Epstein to get underage girls that were covered by the agreement negotiated by Acosta but Maxwell was not part of that agreement which I find strange. Its really a shame that it appears they can't all be indicted.

Old 07-04-2020, 07:08 AM

57,301 posts, read 26,217,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
I think she and Epstein kept 2 distinct sets of "friends". Those in powerful places to open doors for them and that would include Clinton/Trump and those that engaged in their "services" and that would in include Prince Andrew.
You think!

Old 07-04-2020, 09:10 AM

20,702 posts, read 12,536,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GABESTA535 View Post
That's why he appointed the guy that let Epstein off the hook (Acosta) to his cabinet right? And hired the lawyers who advocated for Epstein (Alan Dershowitz and Ken Starr) to his impeachment defense team?

Old 07-04-2020, 09:33 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,603,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HereOnMars View Post
Where did you hear this? The media? The same media you told me moments later I shouldn't believe?

Well, if she wasn't arrested, she got one helluva lawsuit to file for slander and defamation, wouldn't you say?

Don't fool yourself. She's got a large target on her back. For decades, this deviant behavior has been running amok among the powerful and elite. The infected boil is about to burst and I hope it spits all over ever single one of these perverts that have managed to influence a good majority of the population. Bring down a few more politicians while they're at it. Wouldn't bother me a bit. Time to clean out the woodshed and get rid of the vermin.
You are right, this deviant behavior has been tolerated by the public for far too long...but what makes you think any of that is going to change now? Just because she was arrested? LOL

How will this suddenly effect the desires of so many wealthy and powerful men out there?

Let me guess...they are all shaking in their boots now...right?

Despite what happens to her...there will STILL be a HUGE demand for what this ring provides...and at the end of the day, if it isnt her ring serving the demand, it will be another.

I just noticed, the title of this thread is wrong too, Maxwell was not Epsteins 'accomplice', she was the leader of the ring he was associated with.(Epstein didnt run, control or profit from the ring).

Old 07-04-2020, 10:13 AM

19,219 posts, read 16,701,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
You are right, this deviant behavior has been tolerated by the public for far too long...but what makes you think any of that is going to change now? Just because she was arrested? LOL

How will this suddenly effect the desires of so many wealthy and powerful men out there?

Let me guess...they are all shaking in their boots now...right?

Despite what happens to her...there will STILL be a HUGE demand for what this ring provides...and at the end of the day, if it isnt her ring serving the demand, it will be another.

I just noticed, the title of this thread is wrong too, Maxwell was not Epsteins 'accomplice', she was the leader of the ring he was associated with.(Epstein didnt run, control or profit from the ring).
Yeah, I'm not certain this will change things but I'd like to hope so. We agree that this has been going on for way too long. I'm pretty tired of the elite being protected by their wealth and stature. Right now, we're in the midst of a revolution demanding equality for all so if that's the case, money and status should play NO role in this.

I'd like to see all of them exposed. I just hope nothing happens to her and this ends up like having the last two chapters of a good mystery novel ripped out. Like what happened with Epstein. It's a sick and twisted story but, I admit, an interesting diversion from having my mind flooded with nothing but covid-19 news.

Old 07-04-2020, 10:16 AM

50,378 posts, read 63,993,273 times
Just goes to show you that evil comes in all shapes and sizes.

Old 07-04-2020, 10:22 AM

8,840 posts, read 4,806,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by normstad View Post
Seems to be a lot of avoiding, twisting, deflecting and denying about Trump's long term involvement with Epstein.
Yep. Epstein took the fifth on any trump-related questions when he was deposed. He was obviously frightened of something.

That said I'm sure plenty of powerful men on both sides of the aisle are probably shaking in their boots. Dershowitz seems particularly unhinged.

https://mavenroundtable.io/theintell...50-lg5eP-OiNmg

Old 07-04-2020, 10:24 AM

35,703 posts, read 21,063,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
I would expect Acosta's history to be brought up in more detail because of his ridiculous plea agreement. There were 4 women that were involved in assisting Epstein to get underage girls that were covered by the agreement negotiated by Acosta but Maxwell was not part of that agreement which I find strange. Its really a shame that it appears they can't all be indicted.
What is shameful is how rich areseholes -can get away with anything that suits them!!! The police had enough to bury them deep ,years ago--- Acosta needs to got to prison for not doing his duties! Barr need to go to prison-for allowing Epstein die in his prisons. WE knew -he had information on the high end scums, and a true LEO would have protected him with his life - even sleeping in the same bunk- until he testified and gave up all the information for the poor victims... DISGUSTING pieces of...
FOLLOW THE MONEY!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies